Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify 17:16 - Apr 10 with 4206 viewseddie71

i Sung-yueng continues to be heavily linked with a move to AC Milan, but the Swansea City midfielder is thought to remain keen on staying in the Premier League.

The South Korea international is out of contract in the summer after six seasons on the books with Swansea, and has stated he will not make a decision over his future until Swansea's survival fate has been decided.

Initial discussions over an extension for the former Celtic player had taken place last autumn, but they were put on the backburner given Swansea's desperate predicament at the foot of the Premier League table.

But Ki is free to hold discussions with potential suitors over a free summer transfer he is in the final six months of his contract, and he has been consistently named as a target for the Serie A side.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-midfield

Prepared to stay for a price, I guess.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 17:27 - Apr 10 with 4184 viewsswanforthemoney

All speculation and comment should be downplayed and ignored until our fate is sealed for the season.

I stand in the North Stand

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 17:30 - Apr 10 with 4175 viewsDrizzy

Itchyarsepipe in 3...2...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 19:04 - Apr 10 with 4041 viewsLeonWasGod

Sign him up! Pay as play deal with private access to his groupies for 3 hours after a motm performance.

Quality player but seems to need incentives. If we can give Nath a 4 yr extension there's surely room for Ki. Probably our most technical midfielder and most likely to influence a game IF he's on his game.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 19:07 - Apr 10 with 4034 viewsGroo

I can't see why in situations like this where we (or any other relegation threatened team) with a player reaching the end of his contract offer a new contract with a release cause on relegation for this year only.

Groo does what Groo does best

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 19:12 - Apr 10 with 4012 viewsOldjack

Itchy bollocks will be along shortly to enlighten us yet again on his hatred towards Ki ,clueless kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 20:55 - Apr 10 with 3882 viewsLoyal

Im giving How some leeway.
There's a reason why this has happenned.

Some would say its in his contract to pay 50% of his signing on fee to the club if he runs his contract down ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 21:15 - Apr 10 with 3846 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 17:30 - Apr 10 by Drizzy

Itchyarsepipe in 3...2...

Up yours Newp.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 21:15 - Apr 10 with 3842 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 19:12 - Apr 10 by Oldjack

Itchy bollocks will be along shortly to enlighten us yet again on his hatred towards Ki ,clueless kant

Up yours Anal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 21:52 - Apr 10 with 3790 viewsYossarian

I suspect deal done and he’s gone in the summer. When the prospect of a move was on, he had a great upsurge infirm. Then it was done and he’s shit again.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 03:32 - Apr 11 with 3646 viewsWanderer

He's going surely, does not play really well often enough, 6 seasons is a fair trade, he's not going to rip up any trees here anymore I fear, best to separate for both parties.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 08:32 - Apr 11 with 3517 viewsjasper_T

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 21:52 - Apr 10 by Yossarian

I suspect deal done and he’s gone in the summer. When the prospect of a move was on, he had a great upsurge infirm. Then it was done and he’s shit again.

They wouldn't still be writing stories if everything was already sorted. These articles are adverts.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:32 - Apr 11 with 3426 viewsMoscowJack

The Italians are more keen on Jack Wilshere than Ki and are now more confident of getting him than they were 6 months ago. I think Wilshere's told them that he's keen to join them, which means they're offering a better deal than anyone else, basically!

Ki is now their plan b, so he's now pimping himself out hoping for a big payday from someone like West Ham.

If nothing comes, he'll stay and that's fine. If he goes, that's fine too. He's a decent player and most of our better performances have included him, but I wouldn't be angry if he left. I'd actually thank him and wish him good luck.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:42 - Apr 11 with 3405 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:32 - Apr 11 by MoscowJack

The Italians are more keen on Jack Wilshere than Ki and are now more confident of getting him than they were 6 months ago. I think Wilshere's told them that he's keen to join them, which means they're offering a better deal than anyone else, basically!

Ki is now their plan b, so he's now pimping himself out hoping for a big payday from someone like West Ham.

If nothing comes, he'll stay and that's fine. If he goes, that's fine too. He's a decent player and most of our better performances have included him, but I wouldn't be angry if he left. I'd actually thank him and wish him good luck.

Fair post that

I’d imagine some Chinese team will show some interest.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:48 - Apr 11 with 3391 viewsMoscowJack

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:42 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair post that

I’d imagine some Chinese team will show some interest.

I'd imagine that he would be open to a move like that as it means he's closer to his wife and family, as well as earning a decent wage.

There's also a possibility that he could go to Qatar as I've been told from people inside the game (whilst on a tour of football (soccer!!!) clubs in America last week) that they're going to spend HUGE this summer on dozens and dozens of high-profile players. Ki isn't a Rooney or Tevez, but he's South Korea's captain, so he's probably high-profile enough to interest them. It's also half way back to South Korea too, so that might interest Ki, as well as the tax free income.

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:50 - Apr 11 with 3388 viewsKGriz16

If he goes doesn't that mean we're going to have to spend more to replace him in the Summer? I'm not his biggest fan, and I am suspect in his turn of form come the articles about his dwindling contract with us and now he seems to be idling by once more, but I'd rather have him as a sub on the bench than go out and have to risk spending more money to replace a midfielder.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:53 - Apr 11 with 3383 viewsMoscowJack

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:50 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

If he goes doesn't that mean we're going to have to spend more to replace him in the Summer? I'm not his biggest fan, and I am suspect in his turn of form come the articles about his dwindling contract with us and now he seems to be idling by once more, but I'd rather have him as a sub on the bench than go out and have to risk spending more money to replace a midfielder.

It's a good point, although he would expect a significant signing on fee too, so there won't be a massive difference between the signing on fee and the signing of someone else of his ability.

A wild guess would be a £6m signing on fee or £10m fee for a new player. Not a massive difference, but the best option for the dollar-counting Yanks would be to keep Ki.

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:56 - Apr 11 with 3378 viewsKGriz16

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:53 - Apr 11 by MoscowJack

It's a good point, although he would expect a significant signing on fee too, so there won't be a massive difference between the signing on fee and the signing of someone else of his ability.

A wild guess would be a £6m signing on fee or £10m fee for a new player. Not a massive difference, but the best option for the dollar-counting Yanks would be to keep Ki.

I don't expect we have many £10 million pounds to throw around this Summer. Better the devil you know in some cases, and Ki does have the odd game where he puts a shift in and does his bit.

Oh, and he keeps us open to the Korean market of fans/money - so I suspect the Yanks know this, so more than likely will want to keep him.
Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 11:02 - Apr 11 with 3372 viewsMoscowJack

Ki Sung-yueng keen to remain in the Premier League as AC Milan links intensify on 10:56 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

I don't expect we have many £10 million pounds to throw around this Summer. Better the devil you know in some cases, and Ki does have the odd game where he puts a shift in and does his bit.

Oh, and he keeps us open to the Korean market of fans/money - so I suspect the Yanks know this, so more than likely will want to keep him.

I hope you're right. I do rate Ki's strengths and he's a decent player when he's not relied on as an out-and-out defensive midfielder.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024