Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31126 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 14 with 2743 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That looked like a foul on Narsingh.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Apr 14 with 2717 viewsGroo

Commentator said nothing in it, you could see his foot twist under his foot

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Apr 14 with 2714 viewsAmbergambler

N/A. on 15:31 - Apr 14 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:58]

13 you mean! Actually that's still warmer than here, It's blowing a gale
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 14 with 2626 viewsTheKirkyLife

Typical.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 14 with 2606 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How unlucky can you get?
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 14 with 2606 viewsMrSwerve

Robbed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 14 with 2605 viewsepaul

Booooolllllooooooooooccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkks

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 14 with 2590 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheating ref.... That should of been a free kick and a yellow for Rooney there, instead they score

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 14 with 2591 viewsunion_jack

Just before that we were jittery. Need to get our confidence back and shooting boots on!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 14 with 2570 viewsJack123

Unbelievable.!!. Fck we can beat these!!..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 14 with 2547 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon all,
Well that's cruel, against the run of play it has to be said.
Don't want to concede another, cool heads!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 14 with 2520 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are beating ourselves instead of them.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 14 with 2406 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 14 by Jack123

Unbelievable.!!. Fck we can beat these!!..

Don’t deserve that. By far the best in the 1st half, but need to take our chances. 2-0 before that goal was on the cards if we’d been clinical. Ifs and buts though.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 14 with 2359 viewsAnotherJohn

Things sometimes go like this when a side is near the bottom. We are lacking the final ball.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 14 with 2238 viewslondonlisa2001

Some really good stuff in that half. So unlucky with the goal. Need to keep it going and not lose our heads. No need to rush anything.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 14 with 2199 viewsjackportis

That goal was as welcome as an accountants breath.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 14 with 2206 viewsPegojack

Why do we keep signing forwards who are afraid to shoot? I'm talking about Narsingh. We should be 2 or 3 nil up now.
If we survive, we need to sign one or two players like Shaqiri, guys with cohones!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 14 with 2067 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 14 by Pegojack

Why do we keep signing forwards who are afraid to shoot? I'm talking about Narsingh. We should be 2 or 3 nil up now.
If we survive, we need to sign one or two players like Shaqiri, guys with cohones!

Bilingual already, Hereford
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Apr 14 with 2030 viewsMrSwerve

Carroll free header. Positive start. Why do I feel like it isn't our day...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 14 with 1952 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Apr 14 by MrSwerve

Carroll free header. Positive start. Why do I feel like it isn't our day...

Just going to say the same,happy with a point if it continues like this.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 14 with 1894 viewsunion_jack

I think AyewA needs to be pulled. Bring Tammy on. He's lost any confidence, shhooting straight at the keeper etc.

N/A. on 16:13 - Apr 14 with 1875 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 14 by union_jack

I think AyewA needs to be pulled. Bring Tammy on. He's lost any confidence, shhooting straight at the keeper etc.

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 14 with 1866 viewsjack2jack

Calm down son, fckin ell mun
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 14 with 1862 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 14 by union_jack

Or maybe AyewJ after that carbon copy of his last game out😡

N/A. on 16:21 - Apr 14 with 1671 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024