Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 77722 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 3016 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:09 - Apr 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have Truth in his heart, will always be blind to it.

Such a pithy statement. The kind of statement usually made by people who are the exact opposite but want to look good.
Syria World War 3 on 21:11 - Apr 20 with 3016 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:09 - Apr 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have Truth in his heart, will always be blind to it.

You,also, can read the link above...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 2992 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 21:11 - Apr 20 by DJack

You,also, can read the link above...

It got Fack all to do with any link in this thread

We all know what links we could put up about Country’s out in the Middle East killing peole

But that’s for another thread

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 21:52 - Apr 20 with 2957 viewsexiledclaseboy

The point is that yiu could find evidence of human rights abuses in every country in the world. It’s just that some countries don’t make yiu look very hard to find them.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 22:04 - Apr 20 with 2950 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:52 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

The point is that yiu could find evidence of human rights abuses in every country in the world. It’s just that some countries don’t make yiu look very hard to find them.

Could you argue that those such countries are particularly poor regimes?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 22:07 - Apr 20 with 2948 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:27 - Apr 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

It got Fack all to do with any link in this thread

We all know what links we could put up about Country’s out in the Middle East killing peole

But that’s for another thread

Incorrect. there are posters on this thread who deny that Syria used Sarin on it's people last May. HRW attribute that and other incidences to the regime.

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 2946 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 22:04 - Apr 20 by DJack

Could you argue that those such countries are particularly poor regimes?

Poor financially? I doubt it’s that simple.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 2945 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:52 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Are you comfortable in the knowledge that in the 21 century a country is REPEATEDLY gassing its own civilian population.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 22:09 - Apr 20 with 2943 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Poor financially? I doubt it’s that simple.

Are you pissed or trolling? Poor/bad regimmes.

Syria World War 3 on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 2933 viewsKilkennyjack

Twitter says:;

So @BBCNews You're telling the world the Brits still haven't cleaned up Salisbury many weeks later from this chemical weapon Yet the Brits are worried the Russians can clean up a bomb site in a couple of days before the OPCW can investigate
Next piece of fake news from @BBCNews

They have a point mind.

Beware of the Risen People

Syria World War 3 on 22:49 - Apr 20 with 2919 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 22:29 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

Twitter says:;

So @BBCNews You're telling the world the Brits still haven't cleaned up Salisbury many weeks later from this chemical weapon Yet the Brits are worried the Russians can clean up a bomb site in a couple of days before the OPCW can investigate
Next piece of fake news from @BBCNews

They have a point mind.

Maybe... but points for consideration...

Who said that they are cleaning up all traces of chemical weapons. They are likely cleaning up traces of the Syrian munition that probably/allegedly delivered it. They can then say "rebels did it".

Salisbury was Novichok and is considered more dangerous.

I suspect that the area in Ghouta is smaller than the area that the Novichok was spread in Salisbury - and I could be very wrong here.

Syria World War 3 on 23:37 - Apr 20 with 2898 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 22:49 - Apr 20 by DJack

Who said that they are cleaning up all traces of chemical weapons. They are likely cleaning up traces of the Syrian munition that probably/allegedly delivered it. They can then say "rebels did it".

I suspect that the area in Ghouta is smaller than the area that the Novichok was spread in Salisbury - and I could be very wrong here.

This is going to be the press spin isn't it? Can see it coming a mile off.

Did you see the 78 page report by the OPCW into the Khan Sheikhoun incident by the way?

Well here it is if you, or anyone else is interested.

https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/Fact_Finding_Mission/s-1510-2017_e_.pdf

Again, Peter Hitchens has done a great job cross referencing this report with questions. Here's a quote about chain of custody.

‘Any report which comes from that region is filtered through people who you never see in the film that does get out. I have met men like them on my travels. I would not want to offend them.

These are the Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, alias the Al-Nusra Front, alias Al Qaeda, the Syrian ‘opposition’ which we in the West have been supporting for several years. Yes, that’s right, the people we have been helping are not Liberal Democrats or Girl Guides or Quakers.

No, they are the same movement which destroyed Manhattan’s Twin Towers. The only big difference between them and Islamic State is that we drop bombs on Islamic State. And we drop bombs on behalf of Al-Nusra/Al Qaeda.'

The full article is here: http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/who-gassed-whom-in-syria-we-dont-

It's worth taking time to read the article then cross reference it with the full pdf I linked.

And then, for those inclined, here's the full UN Security Council report.

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7B65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96

More cross referencing by Hitchens at this link here: http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/rushing-to-judgement-over-syria-s

I never rated Peter Hitchens and was always a fan of his brother but absolutely fair play to him on this matter.

Where are the other journalists doing their job and scrutinising these documents? Astonishing.

Our fourth estate is as moribund as the worthless lying criminal 'government' they support by their banging the drums of war on castles made not even of sand.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 23:38 - Apr 20 with 2897 viewsdameedna

At this time Boris is at his most dangerous.

In my view he is far more of a loose cannon than Donald.

Name calling Putin and drawing similarities with Churchill.

A vile character is Boris.

As per the Attlee government the complete opposite to the leadership style and background of the no1 national hero Aneurin Nye Bevan.

Putin has the ability to set up a National Health Service in Russia.

Putin is a warlord make no bones about that and a very poor model of leadership to follow. A leadership style that supports the murderous Assads and subjugates Syria which is historic and beautiful country into a crude oil fiefdom.
Syria World War 3 on 00:17 - Apr 21 with 2883 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 23:37 - Apr 20 by Jack_Meoff

This is going to be the press spin isn't it? Can see it coming a mile off.

Did you see the 78 page report by the OPCW into the Khan Sheikhoun incident by the way?

Well here it is if you, or anyone else is interested.

https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/Fact_Finding_Mission/s-1510-2017_e_.pdf

Again, Peter Hitchens has done a great job cross referencing this report with questions. Here's a quote about chain of custody.

‘Any report which comes from that region is filtered through people who you never see in the film that does get out. I have met men like them on my travels. I would not want to offend them.

These are the Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, alias the Al-Nusra Front, alias Al Qaeda, the Syrian ‘opposition’ which we in the West have been supporting for several years. Yes, that’s right, the people we have been helping are not Liberal Democrats or Girl Guides or Quakers.

No, they are the same movement which destroyed Manhattan’s Twin Towers. The only big difference between them and Islamic State is that we drop bombs on Islamic State. And we drop bombs on behalf of Al-Nusra/Al Qaeda.'

The full article is here: http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/who-gassed-whom-in-syria-we-dont-

It's worth taking time to read the article then cross reference it with the full pdf I linked.

And then, for those inclined, here's the full UN Security Council report.

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7B65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96

More cross referencing by Hitchens at this link here: http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/rushing-to-judgement-over-syria-s

I never rated Peter Hitchens and was always a fan of his brother but absolutely fair play to him on this matter.

Where are the other journalists doing their job and scrutinising these documents? Astonishing.

Our fourth estate is as moribund as the worthless lying criminal 'government' they support by their banging the drums of war on castles made not even of sand.

Page 78 is annex 5 "CHARACTERISTICS OF NERVE AGENTS AND SARIN "

The information on this page is something I've known for nearly 18 years! The only thing I learned later in life was about oximes.

Syria World War 3 on 00:24 - Apr 21 with 2880 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 00:17 - Apr 21 by DJack

Page 78 is annex 5 "CHARACTERISTICS OF NERVE AGENTS AND SARIN "

The information on this page is something I've known for nearly 18 years! The only thing I learned later in life was about oximes.

78 page report not page 78 ffs!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 00:34 - Apr 21 with 2873 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 00:24 - Apr 21 by Jack_Meoff

78 page report not page 78 ffs!

At this moment in time I'm not going to read a 78 page report. What is in the report that you feel is pertinent and therefore why you provide it?

Syria World War 3 on 00:57 - Apr 21 with 2860 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 00:34 - Apr 21 by DJack

At this moment in time I'm not going to read a 78 page report. What is in the report that you feel is pertinent and therefore why you provide it?

edit - reasons to question the given that Khan Sheikhoun was down to the Assad 'regime'

https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/Fact_Finding_Mission/s-1510-2017_e_.pdf - the OPCW report

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/who-gassed-whom-in-syria-we-dont- - the article that cross references it.

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7B65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96 - the UN Security Council Report

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/rushing-to-judgement-over-syria-s - this article cross references the above report.

Anyone who wishes to read the above links can, and I recommend them doing so. That's all. You're not the arbiter in this thread pal despite your constant attempts at being it.

If you wish to spend time cross referencing them then fair enough. If not then don't, but don't question anyone who might want to. It's up to the individual. If no one wants to, fine also.

Thanks.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 1:17]

Syria World War 3 on 01:27 - Apr 21 with 2834 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 00:57 - Apr 21 by Jack_Meoff

edit - reasons to question the given that Khan Sheikhoun was down to the Assad 'regime'

https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/Fact_Finding_Mission/s-1510-2017_e_.pdf - the OPCW report

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/07/who-gassed-whom-in-syria-we-dont- - the article that cross references it.

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7B65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96 - the UN Security Council Report

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/04/rushing-to-judgement-over-syria-s - this article cross references the above report.

Anyone who wishes to read the above links can, and I recommend them doing so. That's all. You're not the arbiter in this thread pal despite your constant attempts at being it.

If you wish to spend time cross referencing them then fair enough. If not then don't, but don't question anyone who might want to. It's up to the individual. If no one wants to, fine also.

Thanks.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 1:17]

Snitty ain't you. You don't like being challenged.

I've never attempted to be an (the) arbiter. I've just responded to piss-poor arguments, put my thoughts forward and when challenged on these I've attempted to justify my reasoning or source of facts. If you can't cope with that then it's your problem.

As to the links... I think that they are VERY USEFUL. The blogs however, no.

From security Council report:

Umm Hawsh Items 30. - 36f Conclusion after 36f is...

"On the basis of the foregoing, the Leadership Panel is confident that ISIL is
responsible for the use of sulfur mustard at Umm Hawsh on 15 and 16 September
2016. The findings of the Leadership Panel regarding the evidence in this case are
based on the information set forth in detail in annex I."

So Umm Hawsh was an ISIL sulphur mustard attack.

Khan Sheikhoun items 37. - 46i. Conclusion after 46i...

"On the basis of the foregoing, the Leadership Panel is confident that the Syrian Arab
Republic is responsible for the release of sarin at Khan Shaykhun on 4 April 2017.
The findings of the Leadership Panel regarding the evidence in this case are based
on the information set forth in detail in annex II."

So Khan Sheikhoun was a Sarin attack by the Syrian regime.

So the article I linked claiming that Syria used Sarin in Khan Sheikhoun was correct...thank you.

Edit - added sulphur mustard to ISIL attack
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 1:31]

Syria World War 3 on 02:41 - Apr 21 with 2819 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 01:27 - Apr 21 by DJack

Snitty ain't you. You don't like being challenged.

I've never attempted to be an (the) arbiter. I've just responded to piss-poor arguments, put my thoughts forward and when challenged on these I've attempted to justify my reasoning or source of facts. If you can't cope with that then it's your problem.

As to the links... I think that they are VERY USEFUL. The blogs however, no.

From security Council report:

Umm Hawsh Items 30. - 36f Conclusion after 36f is...

"On the basis of the foregoing, the Leadership Panel is confident that ISIL is
responsible for the use of sulfur mustard at Umm Hawsh on 15 and 16 September
2016. The findings of the Leadership Panel regarding the evidence in this case are
based on the information set forth in detail in annex I."

So Umm Hawsh was an ISIL sulphur mustard attack.

Khan Sheikhoun items 37. - 46i. Conclusion after 46i...

"On the basis of the foregoing, the Leadership Panel is confident that the Syrian Arab
Republic is responsible for the release of sarin at Khan Shaykhun on 4 April 2017.
The findings of the Leadership Panel regarding the evidence in this case are based
on the information set forth in detail in annex II."

So Khan Sheikhoun was a Sarin attack by the Syrian regime.

So the article I linked claiming that Syria used Sarin in Khan Sheikhoun was correct...thank you.

Edit - added sulphur mustard to ISIL attack
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 1:31]

I'm fine with being challenged mate. It's all good. Excuse grammar too, how embarrassing.

You seem to be forgetting that Syria, for all rights and wrongs, is the sovereign state, and we're the aggressor. Burden of proof is on them? Really?

From the OPCW report:

6. Based on its work, the FFM is able to conclude that a large number of people, some of
whom died, were exposed to sarin or a sarin-like substance. The release that caused
this exposure was most likely initiated at the site where there is now a crater in the
road. It is the conclusion of the FFM that such a release can only be determined as the
use of sarin, as a chemical weapon.

A sarin or sarin-like substance.

That's pretty ambiguous. Which is it? And if they're not sure if it's sarin, or sarin-like, how is blame apportioned? That's preposterous.

So, which was it?

Let's also look back at one of your previous statements - 'Putting aside the latest"event", are you comfortable with the fact that Assad has REPEATEDLY GASSED his own civilians?'

What are you intimating here? That our government, and by extension 'the West' are intervening because we 'care' about Syrian children? You know that's totally ridiculous. So why do 'we' care then?

And how comfortable are you personally DJack with the situation in the Yemen, for example? What's the difference from a humanitarian perspective apart from the (lack of) media coverage?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 3:03]

Syria World War 3 on 09:43 - Apr 21 with 2737 viewsShaky

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 20 by DJack

Are you comfortable in the knowledge that in the 21 century a country is REPEATEDLY gassing its own civilian population.

A country in the 21st century is persistently poisoning it's own citizens' water supply.

Perhaps the US should order the 3rd fleet to steam up the Missouri and launch strikes against command and control facilities in Flint, Michigan.

Or to use the Israeli formula in the West Bank systematically target and destroy most of the civilian utility infrastructure; power supply, water/sewerage treatment, etc. That will be sure to focus their minds.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Syria World War 3 on 12:24 - Apr 21 with 2691 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 02:41 - Apr 21 by Jack_Meoff

I'm fine with being challenged mate. It's all good. Excuse grammar too, how embarrassing.

You seem to be forgetting that Syria, for all rights and wrongs, is the sovereign state, and we're the aggressor. Burden of proof is on them? Really?

From the OPCW report:

6. Based on its work, the FFM is able to conclude that a large number of people, some of
whom died, were exposed to sarin or a sarin-like substance. The release that caused
this exposure was most likely initiated at the site where there is now a crater in the
road. It is the conclusion of the FFM that such a release can only be determined as the

That's pretty ambiguous. Which is it? And if they're not sure if it's sarin, or sarin-like, how is blame apportioned? That's preposterous.

So, which was it?

Let's also look back at one of your previous statements - 'Putting aside the latest"event", are you comfortable with the fact that Assad has REPEATEDLY GASSED his own civilians?'

What are you intimating here? That our government, and by extension 'the West' are intervening because we 'care' about Syrian children? You know that's totally ridiculous. So why do 'we' care then?

And how comfortable are you personally DJack with the situation in the Yemen, for example? What's the difference from a humanitarian perspective apart from the (lack of) media coverage?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 3:03]

I'm fine with being challenged mate. It's all good. Excuse grammar too, how embarrassing. Grammar...your content is more important than grammar. If you posted guff like Dippy with poor grammar then it would be an issue

You seem to be forgetting that Syria, for all rights and wrongs, is the sovereign state, and we're the aggressor. Burden of proof is on them? Really? Sovereign state...No It was "ruled" by a dictator and handed to his son , another dictator. -To clarify: I'm not a fan of regime change without consensus and more importantly a solid plan for the population. Also I'm not asking for regime change here ...free and fair elections would be ideal and then you can argue that Syria is sovereign.

From the OPCW report:

So, which was it? In nature there are molecules that are "left/right handed". They are exactly the same molecules but the handedness can, for example make one molecule poisonous and the other not. Organic chemistry is complicated and the world appointed experts give facts the fact that Sarin/Sarin like was not challenged by Russia tells you all you need to know. - I believe they did challenge any event similar was ever the Syrians operation

What are you intimating here? That our government, and by extension 'the West' are intervening because we 'care' about Syrian children? You know that's totally ridiculous. So why do 'we' care then? The west only gives a shït when it wants to. However, the regime is a monstrous one and when they push bûllshït excuses/deflection/lies (which are then amplified by shills and prperganda social media bot accounts)and then the public further promote the guff. To me that is supporting this monstrous regime, it may not be the intent of the public but that is what the effect is.

And how comfortable are you personally DJack with the situation in the Yemen, for example? What's the difference from a humanitarian perspective apart from the (lack of) media coverage? I've already stated my thoughts on Yemen in a reply to Kilkenny on page 19 of this thread. Here it is again : " Yemen, tell the whole fücking world that it is wrong - UN or a fully funded AU mission should be put in place."

p.s. Calling you snitty (even if you were or are) was wrong of me as it was potentially inflammatory, thankfully you ignored it and the debate was not diverted.

I'd also like to thank you for confronting my question on Assad. Many others on this thread have not had the integrity. They ignored it, slinked of for a bit and came back to carry on as if it was never mentioned - gûtless wânkers (Inflammatory, yes. Accurate, 100%)

Syria World War 3 on 14:35 - Apr 21 with 2661 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Islamic army of Syria want more bombings from the west to help over throw Assad .
Ie; Isis & splinter groups from al Qeada .

Whos up for another terroist breeding ground of suicide bombers running amuck and planning their next attacks on the uk and Europe .

Who’s in ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 19:06 - Apr 21 with 2617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 09:46 - Apr 20 by bluey_the_blue

Simple research tbh. Not difficult to do.

You claimed there have been no terrorist attacks in the West. There have, now you want to put a time limit on your question.

As I said , Iran have zero motivation to commit terror in the est because their target is Israel, not the West.

Iran and Syria have always been pretty evil; their pet organisation Hezbollah "invaded" Lebanon after all to no public outcry.

Hezbollah are Lebanese. Why would they invade their own country?.
They were formed in 1982 to counter another illegally invading army . Any guesses who???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Syria World War 3 on 20:28 - Apr 21 with 2585 viewsShaky

Syria World War 3 on 09:43 - Apr 21 by Shaky

A country in the 21st century is persistently poisoning it's own citizens' water supply.

Perhaps the US should order the 3rd fleet to steam up the Missouri and launch strikes against command and control facilities in Flint, Michigan.

Or to use the Israeli formula in the West Bank systematically target and destroy most of the civilian utility infrastructure; power supply, water/sewerage treatment, etc. That will be sure to focus their minds.

Correction: It was of course the Gaza strip where the Israelis conducted particularly egregious collective punishment by systematically destroying civilian infrastructure, and not the West Bank.

Can't understand why Rabbi Blue hasn't pulled me up on my lapse of memory!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Syria World War 3 on 08:05 - Apr 22 with 2507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 22:49 - Apr 20 by DJack

Novichok has been engineered to a "boutique" formula that only acts four hours after initial exposure

It also has the ability to make humans really really ill until they're free to leave hospital. The ability to make the administer invisible to all forms of CCTV cameras, the ability not to infect thousands of other people who have visited the same areas, pubs , restaurants etc. However, even after cleaning down with wet wipes the nerve agent can linger in places and could attack innocent people at any time.

Be careful out there !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024