Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79171 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 02:16 - Apr 14 with 2100 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 01:29 - Apr 14 by DJack

Thanks for these articles. The reporters weariness with war comes through in all of the pieces.

The United States has decided to strike Syria, Fox News reported on Friday, citing an administration official.

Oh fûckity fûck. A little early for such a decision...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria/u-s-has-taken-decision-to

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 02:30 - Apr 14 with 2088 viewsHumpty

Syria World War 3 on 02:16 - Apr 14 by DJack

The United States has decided to strike Syria, Fox News reported on Friday, citing an administration official.

Oh fûckity fûck. A little early for such a decision...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria/u-s-has-taken-decision-to

Not just the US. Britain and France too.

It does all seem very rushed doesn't it?
Syria World War 3 on 02:47 - Apr 14 with 2074 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 02:30 - Apr 14 by Humpty

With the OPCW arriving in the morning, why the rûddy fûck are they striking now...It weakens their credibility.

Have been watching CNN and Al Jazeera (I tried to stomach RT but I find the channel risible). CNN emphasing the fact that Russia has been given enough warning to ensure that it's forces stay in their locations to avoid "accidents/casualties" and the fact that the "allies"will need extreme precision where Syria and Russia share locations. Al Jazeera had an American lady, who is a fellow at some policy institute, point out that this attack is illegal under the US constitution as Congress has not authorised it. Trump and the executive Branch do not have the power themselves, they can only act upon Congress's approval.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 02:53 - Apr 14 with 2071 viewsHumpty

Syria World War 3 on 02:47 - Apr 14 by DJack

With the OPCW arriving in the morning, why the rûddy fûck are they striking now...It weakens their credibility.

Have been watching CNN and Al Jazeera (I tried to stomach RT but I find the channel risible). CNN emphasing the fact that Russia has been given enough warning to ensure that it's forces stay in their locations to avoid "accidents/casualties" and the fact that the "allies"will need extreme precision where Syria and Russia share locations. Al Jazeera had an American lady, who is a fellow at some policy institute, point out that this attack is illegal under the US constitution as Congress has not authorised it. Trump and the executive Branch do not have the power themselves, they can only act upon Congress's approval.

Don't worry.

President Trump has it all under control.
Syria World War 3 on 02:56 - Apr 14 with 2070 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 02:53 - Apr 14 by Humpty

Don't worry.

President Trump has it all under control.

You know how to give someone nightmares don't you!

I also suspect this is down to John Bolton.

Syria World War 3 on 02:59 - Apr 14 with 2067 viewssnork44

Syria World War 3 on 02:30 - Apr 14 by Humpty

The problem is that Russia is friendly with the French, Putin will be reticent at targeting any American military assets, but he has a hatred for the UK that he will probably target British bases in Cyprus and UK warships in the Mediterranean Sea. We have seen, he has scant respect for British Sovereignty, with the FSB killing two Russians and the attempted killing of the former Russian spy and his daughter. If I was Putin it would be logical to retaliate against us rather than the French or the Americans. He has more of a beef against us than the other two.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Syria World War 3 on 03:03 - Apr 14 with 2054 viewssnork44

Syria World War 3 on 02:56 - Apr 14 by DJack

You know how to give someone nightmares don't you!

I also suspect this is down to John Bolton.

John Bolton makes Dr Strangelove look like a peacenik ! He is one crazy mother fecker!

Syria World War 3 on 03:15 - Apr 14 with 2038 viewssnork44

Syria World War 3 on 03:03 - Apr 14 by snork44

John Bolton makes Dr Strangelove look like a peacenik ! He is one crazy mother fecker!

The Pentagon have confirmed that this is a one time action and there will no further follow up actions by US forces. Unless Assad's forces use any Chemical weapons in the future.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 03:20 - Apr 14 with 2034 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 03:03 - Apr 14 by snork44

From the briefing by General Dunford and Secretary Mattis it was claimed that the President has the authority to launch this oensive from Article 2 of the US constitution. Article 2 linked below..

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

I can only assume he feels that he has the Executive Power...Congress won't be pleased.

Syria World War 3 on 03:25 - Apr 14 with 2027 viewssnork44

Syria World War 3 on 03:20 - Apr 14 by DJack

From the briefing by General Dunford and Secretary Mattis it was claimed that the President has the authority to launch this oensive from Article 2 of the US constitution. Article 2 linked below..

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

I can only assume he feels that he has the Executive Power...Congress won't be pleased.

This looks like a limited strike and at least that is a relief. No Russian assets were used against coalition forces.

Syria World War 3 on 07:09 - Apr 14 with 1945 viewscentrestandswan

Ah well the arms dealers will be happy , could this be the start of something very very bad.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Syria World War 3 on 07:22 - Apr 14 with 1934 viewsLord_Bony

Dear God.

Unbelievable.

We should have waited for Parliament to convene on Monday.

I am disgusted with our government.

There is still no proof to the world as of yet.

Madness.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 07:22 - Apr 14 with 1931 viewsJackfath

Syria World War 3 on 07:22 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

Dear God.

Unbelievable.

Madness.

It's shameful.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Syria World War 3 on 07:32 - Apr 14 with 1919 viewscentrestandswan

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Syria World War 3 on 08:04 - Apr 14 with 1880 viewstrampie

The vicars daughter strikes.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 08:17 - Apr 14 with 1870 viewsJackfath

Where will Russia strike back?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Syria World War 3 on 08:37 - Apr 14 with 1846 views34dfgdf54

Syria World War 3 on 08:17 - Apr 14 by Jackfath

They wont.
Syria World War 3 on 08:53 - Apr 14 with 1819 viewsNogginthenog

Syria World War 3 on 08:17 - Apr 14 by Jackfath

14 ironside crecent , Scunthorpe is in the crosshairs I heard.
Syria World War 3 on 08:54 - Apr 14 with 1819 viewsLoyal

I dont kniw why Syria and Russia dont just block him on Twitter and be done with it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria World War 3 on 09:02 - Apr 14 with 1799 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well that’ll teach him. Trump finally bombed someone after 18 months of itching and Theresa May got to make a statement looking (or at least trying to look) like a serious politician who’s had to wrestle with the difficult decision to commit the U.K. military to action. Everyone’s a winner. Macron must be just bored.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 09:12 - Apr 14 with 1785 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the USA France and the UK bomb Syrian chemical factories overnight. Jeremy has forcefully condemned the attack a lot quicker than he condemned the Russian attack in Salisbury and Syrians gassing their own people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 09:29 - Apr 14 with 1760 viewsexiledclaseboy

A government with no majority or mandate has committed the U.K. military to action without any recourse to Parliament.

Consider that.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 09:35 - Apr 14 with 1748 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A Labour MP with even less of a mandate siding with Russia and Syria consider that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 09:41 - Apr 14 with 1731 viewsWarwickHunt

Syria World War 3 on 07:22 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

Dear God.

Unbelievable.

Madness.

Someone was chopping a shitload of onions to make those kids' eyes water.
Syria World War 3 on 09:44 - Apr 14 with 1725 viewsWarwickHunt

Syria World War 3 on 03:25 - Apr 14 by snork44

This looks like a limited strike and at least that is a relief. No Russian assets were used against coalition forces.

Most Russian assets are now in Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Weybridge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024