Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 78674 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 19:19 - Apr 14 with 1541 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 19:17 - Apr 14 by DJack

You forgot to mention that the other four centres received samples and they concluded the agent was as Porton Down described.

Shhhhhh! Don't upset him by using facts.

I mean there are so many logic holes in the Russian statement, if trampie is confronted with any then his head would spin like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

Don't under any circumstance ask him if it's plausible that Russia would be set up over this yet the substance used wouldn't actually be Russian, for example.
Syria World War 3 on 19:25 - Apr 14 with 1536 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 18:52 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Kilkenny, can you please tell me why you are so DESPERATE for this incident not to be a Russian operation?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 19:55 - Apr 14 with 1486 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 19:25 - Apr 14 by DJack

Kilkenny, can you please tell me why you are so DESPERATE for this incident not to be a Russian operation?

How did the Swiss lab get a sample. The Independent body confirmed the British results.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 20:06 - Apr 14 with 1469 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 10:57 - Apr 14 by max936

We rarely if ever intervene anywhere else in the world look at all the time Israel have persecuted the Palestinians, yet nothing ever gets done regarding that.

We should stay the fuk out of things that doesn't directly affect us and get on with curing our problems at home, look at the state of the NHS, our Roads our Economy etc

Mays a Trump puppet an utter disgrace who you couldn't really trust to run a fuking bath let alone this country.

Israel allows Palistinians to live in Israel allows them to vote and muslims can even have mosques . Can you imagine any of the hard line arab countries allowing synagogues in their countries?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 20:22 - Apr 14 with 1452 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 19:55 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

How did the Swiss lab get a sample. The Independent body confirmed the British results.

The OPCW may well have given them a sample to test but Sergei Lavrov has already said it showed Novichok A-234 and a trace of BZ...if it is an official sample the presence of BZ may have been an attempt at misdirection/cause uncertainty. It was obviously ignored by OPCW (if an official sample) as they considered it irrelevant in the greater scheme of the testing process. (or they just plain saw through the ploy)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 20:25 - Apr 14 with 1447 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 20:06 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

Israel allows Palistinians to live in Israel allows them to vote and muslims can even have mosques . Can you imagine any of the hard line arab countries allowing synagogues in their countries?

Or more accurately can you imagine Jews WANTING a synagogue in a "hard line Arab country"

Syria World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 14 with 1440 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So why are they still killing them in cold blood.

Answer on a postcard to some lunatic called netanyahu.

But killing Palestine Arabs as well as Yemeni Arabs is cool .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 14 with 1432 viewsFlashberryjack

Syria World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 20:46 - Apr 14 with 1424 viewsmax936

comeback when you've got a reasoned argument after cwtching with Bluey and Teresa, you've come into a fight under gunned and not for the first time, you're fantastically missing the point, no worry's though its just typical of a Tory supporter.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 21:15]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 14 with 1415 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Right and wrong Arabs as well as right and wrong Jews tom. Do keep up.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 20:53]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 20:56 - Apr 14 with 1405 viewstrampie

Its Palestinian land.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 20:59 - Apr 14 with 1401 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 20:56 - Apr 14 by trampie

Its Palestinian land.

Nah, it's not.
Syria World War 3 on 21:04 - Apr 14 with 1392 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 19:55 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

I would have thought that the English gave samples to the OPCW who gave them to the Swiss experts to test and then the Swiss experts sent the results back to the OPCW and the results have then been published in a certain way.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 14 with 1369 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 20:59 - Apr 14 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, it's not.

In fairness Bluey their claim carries infinitely more moral weight than the ghastly Russians who have turned up in the last couple of decades who are about as Semitic as the crows on my back wall.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 23:02]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Syria World War 3 on 21:17 - Apr 14 with 1360 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

In fairness Bluey their claim carries infinitely more moral weight than the ghastly Russians who have turned up in the last couple of decades who are about as Semitic as the crows on my back wall.

Don't confuse the daft tw@t Loh.

Syria World War 3 on 21:17 - Apr 14 with 1358 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 14 by Jack_Meoff

Right and wrong Arabs as well as right and wrong Jews tom. Do keep up.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 20:53]

Dam those wrong Jews

Syria World War 3 on 21:19 - Apr 14 with 1355 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

Well, Russia were more than happy for those pesky Jews to leave for Israel. Can't imagine what changed for Russia to make it far more difficult to happen or why.

The population explosion there during the British mandate was interesting, one of the good things about having a census.
Syria World War 3 on 21:20 - Apr 14 with 1355 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 21:17 - Apr 14 by max936

Don't confuse the daft tw@t Loh.

He’s a nice chap is Bluey. He’s right more often than he’s wrong in my estimation. It’s a pleasure to have him back on here.

Syria World War 3 on 21:23 - Apr 14 with 1353 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 21:19 - Apr 14 by bluey_the_blue

Well, Russia were more than happy for those pesky Jews to leave for Israel. Can't imagine what changed for Russia to make it far more difficult to happen or why.

The population explosion there during the British mandate was interesting, one of the good things about having a census.

I would question the ‘semitism’ of the emigres to be honest, Bluey. What I wouldn’t question is the desire of anybody to escape the communist bloc.

Syria World War 3 on 21:30 - Apr 14 with 1336 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:23 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

I would question the ‘semitism’ of the emigres to be honest, Bluey. What I wouldn’t question is the desire of anybody to escape the communist bloc.

"Semitism" is a funny thing to determine, being honest. Palestinian Arabs are often touted as being "semites" when they are really "hemites".

It certainly seems Wilhelm Marr coined the phrase "anti-semitism"* because that seems a more scientific, clean term as opposed to "Jew hate".

* All right you little tinker, he obviously spoke and wrote in German, that's the anglicised version.
Syria World War 3 on 21:36 - Apr 14 with 1318 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 21:20 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

He’s a nice chap is Bluey. He’s right more often than he’s wrong in my estimation. It’s a pleasure to have him back on here.

Facking hell

He disintegrated after the landslides general election .
Almost as bad as Czech spies ffs .

Facking bonkers

Syria World War 3 on 21:40 - Apr 14 with 1310 viewsmax936

I beg to differ.

Syria World War 3 on 21:42 - Apr 14 with 1303 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 21:36 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell

He disintegrated after the landslides general election .
Almost as bad as Czech spies ffs .

Facking bonkers

Don't Tommy just don't. you are of course spot on, wood for the trees spring to mind.

Syria World War 3 on 22:02 - Apr 14 with 1279 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 21:30 - Apr 14 by bluey_the_blue

"Semitism" is a funny thing to determine, being honest. Palestinian Arabs are often touted as being "semites" when they are really "hemites".

It certainly seems Wilhelm Marr coined the phrase "anti-semitism"* because that seems a more scientific, clean term as opposed to "Jew hate".

* All right you little tinker, he obviously spoke and wrote in German, that's the anglicised version.

‘Hemites?’ Turks?

I wonder how Israeli nationals go about defining Jews from ‘Jews?’ I mean do the actual Jews of the Levant think in terms of a hierarchy of ‘Jewishness?’ I’m sure there must be more than a bit of that?

PS: Aside from you and I, I doubt anybody else on here would have the first idea who Marr was? Not a bad realisation, all things considered.

Syria World War 3 on 22:03 - Apr 14 with 1277 viewsJack_Meoff

He’s like gonorrhea. F*cker just won’t go away.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024