Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 78631 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 22:05 - Apr 14 with 2507 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 21:40 - Apr 14 by max936

I beg to differ.

It’s a good thing to have as many different points of view as possible on here isn’t it, Max?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Syria World War 3 on 22:07 - Apr 14 with 2498 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 22:05 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

It’s a good thing to have as many different points of view as possible on here isn’t it, Max?

Maybe, but I've an opinion which I think is sensible and right , others differ.

Such is life.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Syria World War 3 on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 2495 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 22:07 - Apr 14 by max936

Maybe, but I've an opinion which I think is sensible and right , others differ.

Such is life.

That’s the joy of this place, Max. If I only wanted to talk with people I know I’d agree with I wouldn’t come on here, and I definitely wouldn’t have got f**kin’ married and had daughters!

Syria World War 3 on 22:22 - Apr 14 with 2460 viewsmax936

Mission accomplished and locked and loaded ready for next time tweets Trump after last nights missile attack on Syria, fuk my eyes this guy is a massive danger to the World, somebody get him sectioned ffs,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Syria World War 3 on 22:38 - Apr 14 with 2445 viewsLord_Bony

How about this for hypocracy from the west...Saudi Arabia is blockading Yemen stopping food and medical supplies getting through...Where is Trump,May and Macron on this one? Nowhere to be seen because the Saudis are friends of ours and we dont want to upset them...Now if this had been Syria or Iran doing this... it would nt happen.

"More than 50,000 children in Yemen are expected to die by the end of the year as a result of disease and starvation caused by the stalemated war in the country, Save the Children has warned.

Seven million people are on the brink of famine in the country, which is in the grips of the largest cholera outbreak in modern history.

An estimated 130 Yemeni children are dying every day and an estimated 400,000 children will need treatment for acute malnutrition this year, the charity said."

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 22:45 - Apr 14 with 2432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 11:42 - Apr 14 by londonlisa2001

I disagree with this 'Owen Jones' bit of the argument.

This government has the same mandate as any government to act.

I personally believe that Parliament should have been given a vote for all sorts of reasons but I don't believe a government's mandate increases or decreases according to the size of its majority.

I have no idea why you invoked Jones there. I’m almost offended but I’ll get over it.

But otherwise I vehemently disagree. Of course a government’s authority is relative to the majority it holds in the legislature. Surely that’s self evident? No executive is legitimate without the backing of its legislature in a parliamentary democracy.. Ask Charles I. Governments can have moral authority and/or democratic legitimacy for the actions it takes. This government has neither.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 22:51 - Apr 14 with 2423 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

In fairness Bluey their claim carries infinitely more moral weight than the ghastly Russians who have turned up in the last couple of decades who are about as Semitic as the crows on my back wall.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 23:02]

“Moral wait”.

Disappointing.

Syria World War 3 on 22:55 - Apr 14 with 2411 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 22:45 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea why you invoked Jones there. I’m almost offended but I’ll get over it.

But otherwise I vehemently disagree. Of course a government’s authority is relative to the majority it holds in the legislature. Surely that’s self evident? No executive is legitimate without the backing of its legislature in a parliamentary democracy.. Ask Charles I. Governments can have moral authority and/or democratic legitimacy for the actions it takes. This government has neither.

“can have moral authority and/or democratic legitimacy.”

That quite tickled me, Clase. Ta.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 23:00 - Apr 14 with 2393 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 22:38 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

How about this for hypocracy from the west...Saudi Arabia is blockading Yemen stopping food and medical supplies getting through...Where is Trump,May and Macron on this one? Nowhere to be seen because the Saudis are friends of ours and we dont want to upset them...Now if this had been Syria or Iran doing this... it would nt happen.

"More than 50,000 children in Yemen are expected to die by the end of the year as a result of disease and starvation caused by the stalemated war in the country, Save the Children has warned.

Seven million people are on the brink of famine in the country, which is in the grips of the largest cholera outbreak in modern history.

An estimated 130 Yemeni children are dying every day and an estimated 400,000 children will need treatment for acute malnutrition this year, the charity said."

You can’t mention Yemen when Therasa May tells us of her humanitarian concerns. Doesn’t fit the narrative. Lying, lying, lying bastards.

The best one this century, though there's been many valiant entries surely has to be the 250000 Iraqi children who died as a result of sanctions after the 2003 illegal invasion. Libya was quality too, it’s fantastic how human slavery is flourishing there. What a boost for everyone.

Yet our government are still bombing on humanitarian grounds. F*ck my eyes. We have to stop paying taxes to these lunatic criminal charlatan lying worthless bastards.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 23:01 - Apr 14 with 2386 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 22:51 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

“Moral wait”.

Disappointing.

My computer’s knackered and I can’t quite get used to the iPad predicting thingy.

In fairness that is so wide of the mark you already knew what had happened, ‘ya fecker!

Syria World War 3 on 23:04 - Apr 14 with 2378 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 23:01 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

My computer’s knackered and I can’t quite get used to the iPad predicting thingy.

In fairness that is so wide of the mark you already knew what had happened, ‘ya fecker!

Yeah but still. You’d have been all over me if I’d done it.

Syria World War 3 on 23:06 - Apr 14 with 2370 viewssammylee3

Syria World War 3 on 23:00 - Apr 14 by Jack_Meoff

You can’t mention Yemen when Therasa May tells us of her humanitarian concerns. Doesn’t fit the narrative. Lying, lying, lying bastards.

The best one this century, though there's been many valiant entries surely has to be the 250000 Iraqi children who died as a result of sanctions after the 2003 illegal invasion. Libya was quality too, it’s fantastic how human slavery is flourishing there. What a boost for everyone.

Yet our government are still bombing on humanitarian grounds. F*ck my eyes. We have to stop paying taxes to these lunatic criminal charlatan lying worthless bastards.

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

Rothschilds still own US Fed and likely bank of England and they helped found Israel,
Its all to further the cause of greater Israel against there enemies

Madeleine Albright - The deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 23:07]
Syria World War 3 on 23:07 - Apr 14 with 2369 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 23:00 - Apr 14 by Jack_Meoff

Sure makes the blood boil when there is zero coverage of the Saudi atrocities taking place at this moment on the news.

I give up on our leaders...and the media.

Syria World War 3 on 23:08 - Apr 14 with 2364 viewssammylee3

Syria World War 3 on 23:07 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

Sure makes the blood boil when there is zero coverage of the Saudi atrocities taking place at this moment on the news.

Eustace Mullins · The Neo Zionist Order (Full 1hour 38 minutes) --- Youtube

[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 23:09]
Syria World War 3 on 23:13 - Apr 14 with 2350 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 23:04 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but still. You’d have been all over me if I’d done it.

True

Syria World War on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 2349 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s amazing what you can “prove” with a YouTube vid. YouTube is like charlie for the tinfoil terriers. Immediate gratification followed by work the next day.

Syria World War on 23:26 - Apr 14 with 2323 viewsDJack

Syria World War on 23:14 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s amazing what you can “prove” with a YouTube vid. YouTube is like charlie for the tinfoil terriers. Immediate gratification followed by work the next day.

Oh I dunno...There's plenty on here ready to promote any old gubbins off Twitter if it is anti western governments. Youtube & twitter ...the opiates for the masses/moronic (delete as applicable)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 00:03 - Apr 15 with 2292 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 23:07 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

Our leaders are f*cking worthless scum in thrall to finance; and our media, rather than hold power to account, are also worthless scum who keep power there.

In fairness, while we keep voting and buying their rags we have no one to blame but ourselves.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 0:49]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 00:17 - Apr 15 with 2276 viewsLohengrin

Syria World War 3 on 00:03 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

Our leaders are f*cking worthless scum in thrall to finance; and our media, rather than hold power to account, are also worthless scum who keep power there.

In fairness, while we keep voting and buying their rags we have no one to blame but ourselves.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 0:49]

Syria World War 3 on 01:07 - Apr 15 with 2241 viewscosy121

Syria World War 3 on 10:49 - Apr 11 by theloneranger

"Russia vows to fight fire with fire: US launch sites to be bombed if Trump strikes Syria"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/944389/russia-news-syria-us-donald-trump-wo

They will not fight the USA, there response will be to kill a few suvilians.we should keep bombing them,then when the hole is big enough.we can flood the Middle East with sea water,that would sort out global warming also.
Syria World War 3 on 01:12 - Apr 15 with 2239 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 01:07 - Apr 15 by cosy121

They will not fight the USA, there response will be to kill a few suvilians.we should keep bombing them,then when the hole is big enough.we can flood the Middle East with sea water,that would sort out global warming also.

Dear me.

Syria World War 3 on 01:20 - Apr 15 with 2230 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 01:07 - Apr 15 by cosy121

Your spelling and grammar are almost as atrocious as your thinking.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War on 06:01 - Apr 15 with 2128 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War on 23:26 - Apr 14 by DJack

Oh I dunno...There's plenty on here ready to promote any old gubbins off Twitter if it is anti western governments. Youtube & twitter ...the opiates for the masses/moronic (delete as applicable)

Or in Sammy's case, any crap that supports the anti-semitic Rothschild memes.
Syria World War 3 on 06:11 - Apr 15 with 2125 viewsKilkennyjack

Syria World War 3 on 19:25 - Apr 14 by DJack

Kilkenny, can you please tell me why you are so DESPERATE for this incident not to be a Russian operation?

Why are you so DESPERATE to close down debate...?
You bury your head in the sand if you want to.

In summary ...we have the most useless PM ever, leading a minority Tory govt that has tried to avoid due parliamentary scrutiny on brexit, has tried to avoid due parliamentary scrutiny on Syria, and has cabinet members who appear to have illegally broken electoral spending rules for Brexit vote.
Somehow these dreadful people are in charge of the uk.
The DUP bribe with our money is as naked as it gets.

They use people like you. Wrap themselves in the union jack/butchers apron, and tell you the moon is made of cheese and you would be immediately arguing the case against science.

Why would Russia try and fail to kill two people on uk soil with a unique agent that they know will lead directly to them ? It makes no sense. And our experts then left 2 hamsters and a cat in sealed house by mistake. And then incinerated the bodies with undue haste.

Did the cat do it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Syria World War 3 on 10:31 - Apr 15 with 2041 viewsbluey_the_blue

Why did Russia kill Litvenenko?

Answer; to send a message to anyone going "off message".

Exactly the same here, attempted murder to send a message to others.

Russia of course deny it ( they would, wouldn't they ) knowing some Brits hate Britain so much they are willing to believe anything Russia claims without examining those claims.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024