Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79066 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 19:01 - Apr 15 with 2384 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 15:40 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

I couldn’t agree less and the point about larger majorities is silly. Governments with shopping majorities command the confidence of parliament by virtue of having that majority. That doesn’t mean that they can or should bypass Parliament ( although both Blair and thatcher did for the most part) but they derive authority of knowing that when they do go to parliament the governments will mostly always take prevails. But they still have to go to parliament. This government can have no confidence or authority in its use of the royal prerogative because it doesn’t command a majority in Parliament. Anyway, we agree on the main point. Military action should never be taken without the express approval of parliament. The reason May didn’t ask parliament is knew she wouldn’t win.

I put the figures up on here, Cameron went to Parliament and lost because of the Celts the Welsh/Scots/Irish were against war, the English were for but the Celtic fringe carried the day on that occasion.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 19:08 - Apr 15 with 2364 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 19:01 - Apr 15 by trampie

I put the figures up on here, Cameron went to Parliament and lost because of the Celts the Welsh/Scots/Irish were against war, the English were for but the Celtic fringe carried the day on that occasion.

Again, the vote was largely on party lines, nothing to do with being a Celt.

Several Scottish MPs voted in favour. That creep from Pembrokeshire did as well.

The reason Cameron lost was a revolt from his own (English) backbenchers and LibDems.
Syria World War 3 on 19:26 - Apr 15 with 2332 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 19:08 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Again, the vote was largely on party lines, nothing to do with being a Celt.

Several Scottish MPs voted in favour. That creep from Pembrokeshire did as well.

The reason Cameron lost was a revolt from his own (English) backbenchers and LibDems.

Very contradictory yet again by you, either the vote was on party lines in which case Cameron would have won or it was not on party lines, clearly it was not on party lines because Cameron lost.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Syria World War 3 on 19:28 - Apr 15 with 2331 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 19:26 - Apr 15 by trampie

Very contradictory yet again by you, either the vote was on party lines in which case Cameron would have won or it was not on party lines, clearly it was not on party lines because Cameron lost.

Yawn.

Troll elsewhere Trampie.
Syria World War 3 on 19:31 - Apr 15 with 2329 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 18:09 - Apr 15 by DJack

Correct but Tunisia and Egypt are not "hardline". Tunisia does(did?) have a small Islamist problem but has generally been stable. Egypt was the first Arab nation to form ties with Israel and generally has good ties, not forgetting it also has Coptic Christians (who have unfortunately been targeted by Islamists). Admittedly Sisi has been clamping down to consolidate his power but Egypt is not (yet?) "hardline". Iran's synagogues pre-date it's post revolutionary state and even today it is a bit of a curates egg... women have never been forced to wear a niqab and generally most of them just wear a headscarve. Also Iran is a nation with one of , if not the highest incidences of cosmetic surgery - plenty of non-hardline freedoms.

Ultimately, my post was a flippant reply to an idiotic post. I suspect that you are intelligent enough to realise this and it makes your feeble attempt to undermine me even more sad.

I knew of Egyptian Jews in Kaardiff back in the day, not sure if they are there now, never participated in the Ayatollah apparently. lol.

Syria World War 3 on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 2318 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 19:28 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Yawn.

Troll elsewhere Trampie.

Lost the argument Lisa and you resort to abuse, so predictable, yawn.

If parliamentarians had voted on party lines then Cameron would have won but they didn't.

Syria World War 3 on 19:39 - Apr 15 with 2306 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 19:35 - Apr 15 by trampie

Lost the argument Lisa and you resort to abuse, so predictable, yawn.

If parliamentarians had voted on party lines then Cameron would have won but they didn't.

Yeah, I said largely and drew attention to the revolt by some backbenchers.
Syria World War 3 on 19:43 - Apr 15 with 2300 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 19:31 - Apr 15 by trampie

I knew of Egyptian Jews in Kaardiff back in the day, not sure if they are there now, never participated in the Ayatollah apparently. lol.

Still with that false shit, trampie?
Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 20:47 - Apr 15 with 2257 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 19:43 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

Still with that false shit, trampie?

I don't do false, unlike you.

Syria World War 3 on 20:51 - Apr 15 with 2247 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 18:42 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

She wouldn't win.

I find it difficult to judge whether she should or not. Hate any military action and don't think there are any 'good guys' involved in any of this. Plus it's bound to be a disaster.

But equally feel very uncomfortable at what's happening there and whether it's morally ok to sit back and watch. It's very difficult, and I remain confused by how anyone on either side of the decision can be so adamant.

One thing I do know, is that the hawks saying Trump / May / Macron are absolutely 100% correct and are justifying that position by declaring how much they care about the people of Syria, are, in many cases, the same ones who've been horrified at the thought of the UK and the US taking refugees.

Crikey you don't know your arse from your elbow, talk about contradictions......hmm

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 15 with 2241 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 20:47 - Apr 15 by trampie

I don't do false, unlike you.

Yeah you do trampie.

Given comments the individual you allude to has made before, I'd love you to call him Jewish to his face. You'd have the life expectancy of something not expected to live very long.
Syria World War 3 on 21:00 - Apr 15 with 2225 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah you do trampie.

Given comments the individual you allude to has made before, I'd love you to call him Jewish to his face. You'd have the life expectancy of something not expected to live very long.

Don't judge others by your own low standards.

Syria World War 3 on 21:02 - Apr 15 with 2220 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:00 - Apr 15 by trampie

Don't judge others by your own low standards.

I'm judging him by anti-semitic comments made by him previously.

You seem to think you can 100% positively identify if someone is Jewish based upon their surname; the fact you can't stop a logical flaw in that view makes your post risible.
Syria World War 3 on 21:03 - Apr 15 with 2215 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 21:02 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

You seem to think you can 100% positively identify if someone is Jewish based upon their surname; the fact you can't stop a logical flaw in that view makes your post risible.

What has he said that was anti-Semitic ?

Syria World War 3 on 21:04 - Apr 15 with 2214 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:03 - Apr 15 by trampie

What has he said that was anti-Semitic ?

FInd out for yourself.
Syria World War 3 on 21:06 - Apr 15 with 2207 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 21:04 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

FInd out for yourself.

So your lying then are you ?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 21:08]

Syria World War 3 on 21:09 - Apr 15 with 2197 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:06 - Apr 15 by trampie

So your lying then are you ?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 21:08]

Not at all, trampie. You see to believe I lie therefore there's zero point spoonfeeding you as can't be believed.

Your desire to paint someone as Jewish is incredibly disturbing by the way. Especially when you're wrong.
Syria World War 3 on 21:12 - Apr 15 with 2185 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 21:02 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

You are saying he has made anti-Semitic comments previously, you need to back that up, what has he said ?

Syria World War 3 on 21:13 - Apr 15 with 2178 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 21:12 - Apr 15 by trampie

You are saying he has made anti-Semitic comments previously, you need to back that up, what has he said ?

You claimed he is Jewish. You need to back that up or is your burden of proof one way only?

Do your research.

With that trampie, have a good night.
Syria World War 3 on 21:26 - Apr 15 with 2146 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 21:13 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

You claimed he is Jewish. You need to back that up or is your burden of proof one way only?

Do your research.

With that trampie, have a good night.

I know somebody that knows him and i know of somebody that was brought up close by to him.

Now you are accusing him of making anti-Semitic comments, what did he say ?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 21:27]

Syria World War 3 on 21:56 - Apr 15 with 2110 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 22:16 - Apr 15 with 2094 viewstrampie

Their history is shocking and it was chlorine gas they were said to have used, is the vicars daughter aware of this ?.........hmm

Syria World War 3 on 03:15 - Apr 16 with 1975 viewsNookiejack

Trump's 'mission accomplished' tweet may come back to haunt him as another battle looms around Damascus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-weapons-trum

"But what makes this particular battleground so perilous is the anger caused by a massacre — one so dreadful that the Syrian authorities did not reveal it — when 120 Syrian soldiers were executed during a truce agreement arranged with Isis-allied gunmen almost three weeks ago. The mass killings occurred on 27 March after 500 Syrian troops entered a ceasefire line at al-Qadam which they believed to be safe. Surrounded, many of the Syrians escaped, but 116 of them were captured.

The prisoners, both army intelligence officers and ordinary soldiers, were apparently led away to a street where all were systematically murdered, some of them shot, others beheaded. The slaughter was kept secret by state television and government newspapers because of the effect it might have on the families of the dead men. Poor but terrifying images I have watched — apparently of the massacre and briefly appearing on the Isis website Amaq — show a line of troops, most of them in battle uniform, some of them still wearing steel helmets, being led across waste ground to a street. As the killers — in black uniforms and holding Kalashnikov rifles — begin to shoot down the men, the soldiers can be heard shouting “No! No! No!” as bullets are fired into them. A pile of bodies can be seen behind them in other footage.

The Syrian Red Crescent later removed 96 of the corpses, but 30 of the dead men were unaccounted for. The story — similar to Isis killings in the Palmyra Roman theatre earlier in the war — has outraged the army and the individual families of those who were executed. I know of one man whose cousin, a soldier, was among the murdered men."
Syria World War 3 on 09:42 - Apr 16 with 1880 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 03:15 - Apr 16 by Nookiejack

Trump's 'mission accomplished' tweet may come back to haunt him as another battle looms around Damascus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-weapons-trum

"But what makes this particular battleground so perilous is the anger caused by a massacre — one so dreadful that the Syrian authorities did not reveal it — when 120 Syrian soldiers were executed during a truce agreement arranged with Isis-allied gunmen almost three weeks ago. The mass killings occurred on 27 March after 500 Syrian troops entered a ceasefire line at al-Qadam which they believed to be safe. Surrounded, many of the Syrians escaped, but 116 of them were captured.

The prisoners, both army intelligence officers and ordinary soldiers, were apparently led away to a street where all were systematically murdered, some of them shot, others beheaded. The slaughter was kept secret by state television and government newspapers because of the effect it might have on the families of the dead men. Poor but terrifying images I have watched — apparently of the massacre and briefly appearing on the Isis website Amaq — show a line of troops, most of them in battle uniform, some of them still wearing steel helmets, being led across waste ground to a street. As the killers — in black uniforms and holding Kalashnikov rifles — begin to shoot down the men, the soldiers can be heard shouting “No! No! No!” as bullets are fired into them. A pile of bodies can be seen behind them in other footage.

The Syrian Red Crescent later removed 96 of the corpses, but 30 of the dead men were unaccounted for. The story — similar to Isis killings in the Palmyra Roman theatre earlier in the war — has outraged the army and the individual families of those who were executed. I know of one man whose cousin, a soldier, was among the murdered men."

And these are the kind of opposition we want to overthrow the Assad regime? Wow.

Maybe one day we ll be fighting alongside them.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 09:54 - Apr 16 with 1871 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 09:42 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

And these are the kind of opposition we want to overthrow the Assad regime? Wow.

Maybe one day we ll be fighting alongside them.

I see a Russian journalist has died after "mysteriously" falling from a fourth floor balcony. He had been investigating the deaths of Kremlin linked mercenaries in Syria. The day before he reported seeing armed people in camouflage gear outside his door.

Russian police say his flat was locked from the inside and there was no suspicion of foul play.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024