Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79137 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 10:13 - Apr 16 with 2546 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 09:42 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

And these are the kind of opposition we want to overthrow the Assad regime? Wow.

Maybe one day we ll be fighting alongside them.

Its a game, they are IS and when they get beaten back to their strongholds they are with their women and children, we then have videos of 8 year old girls, a big outcry and they get bussed to another part of the country with their Kalashnikovs over their shoulder, it happened under NATO and now the same with Russia.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 10:15 - Apr 16 with 2541 viewsNookiejack

"Syria bombing allows May to pose as patriotic leader — but betrays weakness, rather than shows strength"

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-bombings-latest-air-strikes-missiles-

"Theresa May is behaving in keeping with this stereotype since ordering four British planes to join the very limited air attack on three Syrian facilities on Saturday morning. Her performances are low-key but resolute, occasionally aping Elizabeth I at Tilbury defying the Spanish Armada, but more usually recalling a stern-faced Judi Dench as M, sending 007 on some dangerous but necessary mission to thwart the plots of the enemy. The trick is to appear weighed down by a terrible sense of responsibility, but not afraid to take decisive action in defence of our nation.

The media likewise enjoys a short sharp military conflict. It is good for business because people have a stronger imperative than normal to find out what is happening in the world. The first newspapers were born out of the wars at the end of the 16th and beginning of 17th centuries. Military conflict is exciting and provides plenty of melodrama that can be reported as a simple conflict between good and evil.

On this occasion, the minimalist nature of the strikes left news anchors and their caste of reporters all dressed up but with nowhere to go. Their sense of disappointment and anticlimax at not reporting a real war was ill-concealed. Suddenly, there were too many actors on stage without enough lines to speak, though each, from Washington to Moscow to Beirut (few seem to have made it to Damascus, presumably because of an absence of visas), had to have their say even when they had nothing of interest to report. Coverage was consequently tedious and unrevealing since even those correspondents with something original and interesting to say did not have the time to say it."
Syria World War 3 on 10:45 - Apr 16 with 2507 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed...nothing is more profitable to the media than a good war between good and evil. This is why they are frothing at the mouth to ramp it up.

They must be disssapointed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 10:55 - Apr 16 with 2497 viewsWarwickHunt

Syria World War 3 on 21:56 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Tommy quoting Peter Hitchens...
Syria World War 3 on 11:28 - Apr 16 with 2482 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And these are the kind of opposition we want to overthrow the Assad regime? Wow.

It’s no shock

We’ve been arming these facks for years and now we are bombing the regime who are fighting them .

The Manchester concert massacre was a Libyan “freedom fighter”

The government really don’t give 2 facks for anyone out there

Faux outrage

hanging on trumps boxer shorts

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 11:58 - Apr 16 with 2458 viewslondonlisa2001

Hang on.

We've taken a leap now from the bombing that was carried out on Friday night to us supporting these people?

All reports are that the bombing (which for the avoidance of doubt I'm not supporting for the reasons previously stated) was targeted at chemical weapons stores. The Russians themselves say that no person was killed, either Syrian military or civilian.

The purpose was surely to prevent use of chemicals rather than a widespread offensive to overthrow anyone. It's quite a stretch to start saying that we are suddenly fighting with IS however much we may disagree with what happened.
Syria World War 3 on 13:12 - Apr 16 with 2414 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 11:58 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

Hang on.

We've taken a leap now from the bombing that was carried out on Friday night to us supporting these people?

All reports are that the bombing (which for the avoidance of doubt I'm not supporting for the reasons previously stated) was targeted at chemical weapons stores. The Russians themselves say that no person was killed, either Syrian military or civilian.

The purpose was surely to prevent use of chemicals rather than a widespread offensive to overthrow anyone. It's quite a stretch to start saying that we are suddenly fighting with IS however much we may disagree with what happened.

When things aren't looking bleak for UK or start looking dodgy for Russia/Syria the shills, trolls, bots and RT & Sputnik start pushing outright lies or misdirection...People seem to lap it up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 13:42 - Apr 16 with 2395 viewstrampie

Hang on.

We are doing IS bidding, they are attacking villages and towns then the army eventually arrives in numbers fights them back to their base village/town/ suburb where their families are then they start crying, young girls making video's, gas attacks etc and then they get free passage out of there to fight again, it is the same thing over and over.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 14:32 - Apr 16 with 2351 viewsEbo

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 16:20 - Apr 16 with 2297 viewstrampie

Having read the news today about the recent execution of 100 plus soldiers during a ceasefire many of which were beheaded by the IS types [in front of children] in the same place as the alleged gassing then I would not be surprised if the Syrians on this occasion let them have it, equally I would not be surprised if those IS types did it themselves or staged it, they are bonkers.
It seems as if the World wont let the army finish them off and I'm not just talking chemical weapons its as if the West don't want the Jihadi Islamic terrorists to lose and therefore Assad and Russia perhaps then seem to have won.

Syria World War 3 on 20:17 - Apr 16 with 2224 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 16:20 - Apr 16 by trampie

Having read the news today about the recent execution of 100 plus soldiers during a ceasefire many of which were beheaded by the IS types [in front of children] in the same place as the alleged gassing then I would not be surprised if the Syrians on this occasion let them have it, equally I would not be surprised if those IS types did it themselves or staged it, they are bonkers.
It seems as if the World wont let the army finish them off and I'm not just talking chemical weapons its as if the West don't want the Jihadi Islamic terrorists to lose and therefore Assad and Russia perhaps then seem to have won.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43783427

Hmmmmm! The OPCW have been there since Saturday and the place was already under Syrian control so why the delay?

!International inspectors will be allowed to visit the site on Wednesday, the Russian military has announced.

A nine-strong team from the agency, the OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons), has been waiting nearby in the Syrian capital Damascus for the green light.

Douma was a rebel stronghold at the time of the attack on 7 April and is now under the control of the Syrian government and Russian military."

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 20:50 - Apr 16 with 2203 viewsDarran

Fuçk my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 20:51 - Apr 16 with 2202 viewsLord_Bony

Quite an unusual viewpoint from Fox News...an interesting report in the video.

"“How it would benefit Assad using chlorine gas last weekend? Well, it wouldn’t. Assad’s forces have been winning the war in Syria. The [Trump] administration just announced to pull American troops out of Syria, having vanquished ISIS [Daesh]. That’s good news for Assad. And the only thing he could do to reverse it and hurt himself would be to use the poison gas against children,” he added.

“Well, he did it anyway, they tell us. He’s that evil. Please keep in mind, this is the same story they told us last April. Remember that? It was almost exactly a year ago,” the analyst noted."

Syria World War 3 on 20:53 - Apr 16 with 2194 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 20:50 - Apr 16 by Darran

Fuçk my eyes.

If only she'd been defence lawyer for Harold Shipman, he'd have got away with it.

Don't mention Mengele, she'd probably claim that was all a zionist plot...
Syria World War 3 on 21:10 - Apr 16 with 2182 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 20:51 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

Quite an unusual viewpoint from Fox News...an interesting report in the video.

"“How it would benefit Assad using chlorine gas last weekend? Well, it wouldn’t. Assad’s forces have been winning the war in Syria. The [Trump] administration just announced to pull American troops out of Syria, having vanquished ISIS [Daesh]. That’s good news for Assad. And the only thing he could do to reverse it and hurt himself would be to use the poison gas against children,” he added.

“Well, he did it anyway, they tell us. He’s that evil. Please keep in mind, this is the same story they told us last April. Remember that? It was almost exactly a year ago,” the analyst noted."

A couple of points...

One year ago the OPCW CONFIRMED a Sarin attack in syria. Tthe only people with Sarin in Syria is the government, shit bust!

The Russians highlighted the fact that they asked for the OPCW to investigate as they would provide security. Before the OPCW arrived the area was secured but still the OPCW have been unable to inspect the site with Wednesday being mooted...your conspiracy radar is unusually quiet!

Nookiejack posted this article, from which I've taken an excerpt and I've added the journalists wiki profile for background.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-syria-war-uk-chemical-weapons-a

"This does not mean any excuses for the Syrian government — though I suspect, having seen Russia’s Syrian involvement with my own eyes, that Putin might have been getting impatient about ending the war and wanted to eradicate those in the last tunnels of Douma rather than wait through more weeks of fighting. Remember the cruelty of Grozny."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk

These have all been posted on this thread (with exception of Wiki) but yet you still persist to push it as a western conspiracy.

Syria World War 3 on 21:22 - Apr 16 with 2164 viewsLord_Bony

Just saying this was on Fox News my friend.

After the "weapons of Mass Destruction" debacle and lies in Iraq that dragged us into that quagmire,people seem to be more cynical of governments push to war these days.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Syria World War 3 on 21:22 - Apr 16 with 2161 viewsmax936

Looks like the Russians could be going for it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russias-response-warships-loaded-with-tanks
[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 22:00]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Syria World War 3 on 21:29 - Apr 16 with 2145 viewsKilkennyjack

Hang on.

Any idea what happens to these stockpiles of chemicals when a US bomb hits them ?
I am guessing its not a good thing.

I may be wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

Syria World War 3 on 21:32 - Apr 16 with 2138 viewsexiledclaseboy

The radical left and Fox News. Strange bedfellows.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 21:33 - Apr 16 with 2132 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:22 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

Just saying this was on Fox News my friend.

After the "weapons of Mass Destruction" debacle and lies in Iraq that dragged us into that quagmire,people seem to be more cynical of governments push to war these days.

This post has been edited by an administrator

That's fine but I didn't see you post the news that the Russians had lied about the Salisbury poison being the agent BZ. Yet you are over this one like a tramp on chips.

Syria World War 3 on 21:36 - Apr 16 with 2127 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:29 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

Any idea what happens to these stockpiles of chemicals when a US bomb hits them ?

I may be wrong.

Depends on the gas involved and whether or not it has been weaponised. The targeting munition is a fatcor as well.

Syria World War 3 on 21:39 - Apr 16 with 2120 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 21:29 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

I may be wrong.

No idea. I was thinking the same.

As I've said a number of times - I have no idea what the 'right' answer is, and I have no idea how so many people are so adamant either way.
Syria World War 3 on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 2119 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:36 - Apr 16 by DJack

Depends on the gas involved and whether or not it has been weaponised. The targeting munition is a fatcor as well.

Kilkenny, I know that this is the wrong thread but as you are here...If the Russians weren't involved in the Salisbury poisoning why did they publicly lie about the sample tested in Switzerland?

Syria World War 3 on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 2110 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 21:33 - Apr 16 by DJack

That's fine but I didn't see you post the news that the Russians had lied about the Salisbury poison being the agent BZ. Yet you are over this one like a tramp on chips.

Well it's only my viewpoint as you have yours.

But I've just seen so much false flags and "evidence" the last twenty years by most governments,including Russia,that's turned out to be bullshit to drag us into a conflict,it's just made me a bit cynical...I don't just take Sky News as gospel. I like to read as many different sources and then make my own mind up.

We nearly got into a full scale war with Russia before any evidence was produced and without consulting our own parliament.

In my opinion that was a pretty dangerous and stupid thing to do. We still don't know how this is going to end.

Other opinions welcome of course.

Syria World War 3 on 21:53 - Apr 16 with 2101 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 21:10 - Apr 16 by DJack

A couple of points...

One year ago the OPCW CONFIRMED a Sarin attack in syria. Tthe only people with Sarin in Syria is the government, shit bust!

The Russians highlighted the fact that they asked for the OPCW to investigate as they would provide security. Before the OPCW arrived the area was secured but still the OPCW have been unable to inspect the site with Wednesday being mooted...your conspiracy radar is unusually quiet!

Nookiejack posted this article, from which I've taken an excerpt and I've added the journalists wiki profile for background.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-syria-war-uk-chemical-weapons-a

"This does not mean any excuses for the Syrian government — though I suspect, having seen Russia’s Syrian involvement with my own eyes, that Putin might have been getting impatient about ending the war and wanted to eradicate those in the last tunnels of Douma rather than wait through more weeks of fighting. Remember the cruelty of Grozny."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk

These have all been posted on this thread (with exception of Wiki) but yet you still persist to push it as a western conspiracy.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-re

Shut busted. Indeed. Here's one for Bluey too

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebels-used-nerve-ga

This has been out there for quite a few years (from 2012 onwards) and would have definitely been a part of intelligence the UK and the west would have been party to.

So now your myth has been busted by the united nations and the times of Israel are you going to concede that there is a possibility that the rebels carried out the most recent attack in Eastern Ghoutta????

And, taking that into account (as well as the OPCW recent report 3 weeks ago which stated 25 out of 27 chemical weaponry installation had been destroyed by the Assad regime) are you now willing to contemplate that your government has wilfully ignored the OPCW's advice and blatantly lied to the country by saying that only the regime has had the capability to discharge these weapons against its civilians?

I doubt you will but evidence is building day on day which will eventually expose this episode for what it really is.

Last point - I don't know about you but if I were a Syrian civilian I don't think I'd be very keen on the munificent west blasting missiles into chemical arms dumps anywhere near where I lived. In fact it would be an incredibly reckless course of action, you know, blasting chemicals up into the air. People could be gassed.

[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 21:58]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024