Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 77713 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 12:45 - Apr 12 with 2213 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like Macron will lead France into action wth the US. He does nt need the approval of the French parliament to take military action.

Apparently,he's now got all the evidence he needs so no UN inspection is needed. Needless to say we'll follow close behind.

Madness,the Russian missile defence system awaits...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/945092/world-war-3-syria-france-macron-chem

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 12:53 - Apr 12 with 2189 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 11:24 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Russia supplies most of the gas to Europe at the moment.

Qatar had plans for a pipeline through Syria to bring gas into Europe.

Assad refused permission to build the pipeline as it is a Russian ally.

Iran also has plans to build a similar pipeline to Europe to sell its gas to the continent. This has Russian approval because Russia is allied to Iran and their gas supply is less than Qatar so they wouldn’t be as bigger competitor.

The US is allied with Qatar where it has a military base. It wants the pipeline to come from Qatar so it’s allies can compete with Russia in the European gas market.

All this has led to the proxy war in Syria. The west want to remove Assad and replace him with a leader who will allow the Qatar pipeline rather than Iran’s.

The rest is propaganda.

The whole thing is a battle for gas supplies between Russia and the US.

We should stay well clear in my view. I think what is happening on the ground there is appalling and distressing (and I do believe that chemical attacks are happening) but I can't see why we get involved. I particularly believe the government MUST not take any action without a full debate in Parliament.

The gas to us bit is a bit of a red herring though. We only get about 1% -2 % of our gas from Russia (it's slightly up this year after the cold winter and we use Russian liquified gas as an emergency cold weather top up, but not by much). It's Germany and Italy that account for much of the gas imports from Russia in Europe. The issue for Russia is that the EU are planning to move a far bigger chunk from Gazprom to US shale gas and are building ports to allow this.
Syria World War 3 on 13:08 - Apr 12 with 2164 viewscontroversial_jack

Syria World War 3 on 12:53 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

We should stay well clear in my view. I think what is happening on the ground there is appalling and distressing (and I do believe that chemical attacks are happening) but I can't see why we get involved. I particularly believe the government MUST not take any action without a full debate in Parliament.

The gas to us bit is a bit of a red herring though. We only get about 1% -2 % of our gas from Russia (it's slightly up this year after the cold winter and we use Russian liquified gas as an emergency cold weather top up, but not by much). It's Germany and Italy that account for much of the gas imports from Russia in Europe. The issue for Russia is that the EU are planning to move a far bigger chunk from Gazprom to US shale gas and are building ports to allow this.

Yes, It's all about strategy. It's the 19th century great game all over again, and another cold war. Russia is winning the battle for control of resources and the Yanks don't like it
Syria World War 3 on 13:11 - Apr 12 with 2159 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Syria World War 3 on 12:53 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

Not sure we should stand by, having signed up to the chemical weapons convention. The ,Russians blocking an independent investigation via the UN have really challenged the convention.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Syria World War 3 on 13:22 - Apr 12 with 2153 viewstrampie

Are they doing a number on Russia ?, has it been in the pipeline for a few years ?, in Syria everytime terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda are encircled and on the verge of absolute defeat there is a chemical attack, or the West says 'let them go' or Britain, America, France or Israel start bombing, it stands out like a sore thumb.
Are they afraid of the influence Russia will have in Syria if the West allow the Jihadis to be beaten ?

We are on the wrong side we are fighting for regime change alongside ISIS and various assorted other head choppers, as bad as the likes of Saddam, Gadhafi and Assad were/are they have said words to the effect of 'you don't know what they are like', the West are hell bent on putting 'their' puppets in charge of countries and most of the time they are worse than the crowd they disposed of, if the West got rid of Assad then the worry is the likes of IS will take over, if we go to war in the Middle East then not only will the headchoppers take over if we get our way, but there will be more refugees heading our way and the possibility of more terrorist attacks heading our way.

The West have backed a coup in Ukraine on Russia's border, the West have missiles in the Baltic states on Russia's border, America the leader of the West has started some kind of trade war with China.

The West is afraid of losing its World dominance, but would the elite in the West start a World war before they lose their dominance and before the pendulum swings too far, thinking they can win and stay in charge of World affairs ?

Frightening times, basically blaming Russia for a chemical attack in Syria, if there was a chemical attack by Assad who is winning so some say it makes little sense, why bring Russia into it ?, they are there at Assad's request to fight IS yes, but mentioning them in conjunction with a chemical attack it just seems to be that Trump and May and the West are itching for war with Russia, its madness on our part, where is the proof Russia has done anything in Syria, fight the good fight yes but don't end the World or get millions killed for no reason or for a reason that does not fit the crime or for a made up reason for some kind of imperialist agenda.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Syria World War 3 on 13:25 - Apr 12 with 2148 viewsbluey_the_blue

OPCW back UK findings.

How embarassing. Clearly they are in on it too. All those tools who claimed it wasn't Novichok or however it's spelt look a tad silly. Next they'll claim OPCW are in on it too... it being a zonist plot or something...
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 13:26]
Syria World War 3 on 13:28 - Apr 12 with 2144 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Syria World War 3 on 13:22 - Apr 12 by trampie

Are they doing a number on Russia ?, has it been in the pipeline for a few years ?, in Syria everytime terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda are encircled and on the verge of absolute defeat there is a chemical attack, or the West says 'let them go' or Britain, America, France or Israel start bombing, it stands out like a sore thumb.
Are they afraid of the influence Russia will have in Syria if the West allow the Jihadis to be beaten ?

We are on the wrong side we are fighting for regime change alongside ISIS and various assorted other head choppers, as bad as the likes of Saddam, Gadhafi and Assad were/are they have said words to the effect of 'you don't know what they are like', the West are hell bent on putting 'their' puppets in charge of countries and most of the time they are worse than the crowd they disposed of, if the West got rid of Assad then the worry is the likes of IS will take over, if we go to war in the Middle East then not only will the headchoppers take over if we get our way, but there will be more refugees heading our way and the possibility of more terrorist attacks heading our way.

The West have backed a coup in Ukraine on Russia's border, the West have missiles in the Baltic states on Russia's border, America the leader of the West has started some kind of trade war with China.

The West is afraid of losing its World dominance, but would the elite in the West start a World war before they lose their dominance and before the pendulum swings too far, thinking they can win and stay in charge of World affairs ?

Frightening times, basically blaming Russia for a chemical attack in Syria, if there was a chemical attack by Assad who is winning so some say it makes little sense, why bring Russia into it ?, they are there at Assad's request to fight IS yes, but mentioning them in conjunction with a chemical attack it just seems to be that Trump and May and the West are itching for war with Russia, its madness on our part, where is the proof Russia has done anything in Syria, fight the good fight yes but don't end the World or get millions killed for no reason or for a reason that does not fit the crime or for a made up reason for some kind of imperialist agenda.

I think you'll find the Russians have denied any chemical attack and blocked an UN independent investigation into the chemical attack.

Syria World War 3 on 13:30 - Apr 12 with 2143 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 13:11 - Apr 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not sure we should stand by, having signed up to the chemical weapons convention. The ,Russians blocking an independent investigation via the UN have really challenged the convention.

Yes i understand that, and in many ways I hate to stand by and watch while such appalling acts are taking place.

But this showdown on energy between Russia and the US could lead to us becoming embroiled once more in an unwinnable war for many years. I'd certainly like to see us exercise great caution before doing anything, and as I say, I don't want to see us act at all without a full parliamentary debate and vote. I know the government don't need to do that, but I'd be extremely unhappy if May did not seek parliamentary approval. Putin and Trump are both basket case and I just can't see this being anything other than a disaster for years.
Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 13:34 - Apr 12 with 2137 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Syria World War 3 on 13:30 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

Yes i understand that, and in many ways I hate to stand by and watch while such appalling acts are taking place.

But this showdown on energy between Russia and the US could lead to us becoming embroiled once more in an unwinnable war for many years. I'd certainly like to see us exercise great caution before doing anything, and as I say, I don't want to see us act at all without a full parliamentary debate and vote. I know the government don't need to do that, but I'd be extremely unhappy if May did not seek parliamentary approval. Putin and Trump are both basket case and I just can't see this being anything other than a disaster for years.

Well maybe some other action, rather than military, is appropriate, not sure what can be done with Russia blocking the UN.

Syria World War 3 on 13:43 - Apr 12 with 2127 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 13:25 - Apr 12 by bluey_the_blue

OPCW back UK findings.

How embarassing. Clearly they are in on it too. All those tools who claimed it wasn't Novichok or however it's spelt look a tad silly. Next they'll claim OPCW are in on it too... it being a zonist plot or something...
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 13:26]

Which is a portable chemical agent that can be made anywhere, not just in Russia.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 13:53 - Apr 12 with 2117 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 13:28 - Apr 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think you'll find the Russians have denied any chemical attack and blocked an UN independent investigation into the chemical attack.

The Russians wanted an immediate investigation, the Americans wanted to set up a new body to investigate.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 13:54]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Syria World War 3 on 14:09 - Apr 12 with 2090 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 13:43 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Which is a portable chemical agent that can be made anywhere, not just in Russia.

Not entirely correct. It requires state level facilities and by state level I'm mean state level CW production facilities. It also requires the exact "recipe". One of the misconceptions is that people believe that as it is a binary weapon using easily obtainable chemicals that it is easy to make...fallacy.

Personally I suspect that the only other country with the "recipe" is the US and I also believe that the UK has a sample but not the "recipe".

That said this line of discussion should really be on the other thread as the CW attack in Syria is a different case and this only serves to muddy the water.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 14:15 - Apr 12 with 2083 viewstrampie

The last war vote in Parliament the Welsh, Scots and Irish prevented the English from taking us to war, the English were all for war, will May risk that again ?

Syria World War 3 on 14:15 - Apr 12 with 2080 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 13:43 - Apr 12 by Ebo

But...

I thought the mantra from the left was that it couldn't have been Novichok as they'd have died.

Awkward.
Syria World War 3 on 14:19 - Apr 12 with 2076 viewstrampie

Seen a poll and it said that twice as many Brits are against a missile attack against Syria than are in favour.

Syria World War 3 on 14:37 - Apr 12 with 2060 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria World War 3 on 14:15 - Apr 12 by trampie

The last war vote in Parliament the Welsh, Scots and Irish prevented the English from taking us to war, the English were all for war, will May risk that again ?

It is not possible for Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish MPs to outvote English MPs.

You really are phenomenally boring with this incessant trolling.
Syria World War 3 on 14:44 - Apr 12 with 2049 viewsLoyal

Syria World War 3 on 14:19 - Apr 12 by trampie

Seen a poll and it said that twice as many Brits are against a missile attack against Syria than are in favour.

That will be English people probably.
Most people in my road want a war as they are piss bored with what's on tv these days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria World War 3 on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 2045 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 14:19 - Apr 12 by trampie

Link to poll please?
Syria World War 3 on 14:49 - Apr 12 with 2042 viewstrampie

Syria World War 3 on 14:37 - Apr 12 by londonlisa2001

It is not possible for Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish MPs to outvote English MPs.

You really are phenomenally boring with this incessant trolling.

Oh I made great play on this at the time Lisa, no outlet was reporting this fact, I seen a breakdown list of how MP's voted and very interestingly virtually every Welsh, Scots and Irish constituency MP to a man and woman no matter what party they belonged to voted against war, yet the majority of English constituency MP's voted for war.
The Welsh, Scots and Irish combined managed to stop the will of the majority of English MP's, only just because the huge amount of English MP's compared to Welsh/Scots/Irish MP's but on this occasion the Celtic fringe stopped the English taking us to war which the English wanted to do.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 14:54]

Syria World War 3 on 14:50 - Apr 12 with 2039 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 14:49 - Apr 12 by trampie

Oh I made great play on this at the time Lisa, no outlet was reporting this fact, I seen a breakdown list of how MP's voted and very interestingly virtually every Welsh, Scots and Irish constituency MP to a man and woman no matter what party they belonged to voted against war, yet the majority of English constituency MP's voted for war.
The Welsh, Scots and Irish combined managed to stop the will of the majority of English MP's, only just because the huge amount of English MP's compared to Welsh/Scots/Irish MP's but on this occasion the Celtic fringe stopped the English taking us to war which the English wanted to do.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 14:54]

Show us on the doll where an English person touched you...
Syria World War 3 on 14:55 - Apr 12 with 2029 viewstrampie

You should be banned for nonsense like that Bluey.

Syria World War 3 on 14:58 - Apr 12 with 2024 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 14:55 - Apr 12 by trampie

Compared to your utter bollocks, trampie... that's mild.

Now, where's this link to the poll that you've seen?
Syria World War 3 on 15:11 - Apr 12 with 2002 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 14:15 - Apr 12 by bluey_the_blue

But...

I thought the mantra from the left was that it couldn't have been Novichok as they'd have died.

Awkward.

You are awkward as you believe everything that comes out of that disgusting bitch Theresa May's cake hole.

Syria World War 3 on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 1997 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 14:55 - Apr 12 by trampie

He will ban himself soon Tramp, playoffs are coming and guess who is in them?

Syria World War 3 on 15:14 - Apr 12 with 1993 viewsbluey_the_blue

Syria World War 3 on 15:11 - Apr 12 by Ebo

You are awkward as you believe everything that comes out of that disgusting bitch Theresa May's cake hole.

I'm guessing with that woman hate you struggle with relationships.

OPCW are in on the plot are they?

If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, quacks like a duck and is incredibly tasty, it's a duck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024