Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 77717 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 12 with 1786 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

And that is why I'd be more than happy for this forum to have a picture-profile-avatar and full name instead of an alias.

Like me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 1779 viewsWingstandwood

Syria World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 12 by Darran

Like me?

That is not you in that avatar you've past by my bygone Wing Stand (bench seating spot) and Centre Stand (deluxe seat) too many times to fool me there.

Argus!

Syria World War 3 on 20:04 - Apr 12 with 1775 viewssherpajacob

Syria World War 3 on 14:50 - Apr 12 by bluey_the_blue

Show us on the doll where an English person touched you...

it was Villa Park

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Syria World War 3 on 20:09 - Apr 12 with 1754 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

And that is why I'd be more than happy for this forum to have a picture-profile-avatar and full name instead of an alias.

Fúck off!

1. I'm an ugly cúnt.

2. I value my privacy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 20:12 - Apr 12 with 1742 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 12 by Darran

Like me?

And me

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 20:14 - Apr 12 with 1730 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 20:12 - Apr 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

And me

Exactly.

Syria World War 3 on 20:19 - Apr 12 with 1711 viewsCaptain_Sham

Syria World War 3 on 15:26 - Apr 12 by Ebo

I'm in a very happy relationship thanks, I don't hate women at all.

Unlike that psychopathic, childless bitch you worship.

I bet you believed in the WMD fairytale too.

Never mind you will do your annual bunk from this forum quite soon.

Just remember - you'll never play us again

C U N T

Its just a ride.

Syria World War 3 on 20:24 - Apr 12 with 1699 viewsDJack

In an attempt to get this back on topic...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-chemicals/blood-urine

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 20:31 - Apr 12 with 1675 viewsLord_Bony

Dear God.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 20:37 - Apr 12 with 1649 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 20:24 - Apr 12 by DJack

In an attempt to get this back on topic...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-chemicals/blood-urine

Complete and utter bullshit.

Syria World War 3 on 20:44 - Apr 12 with 1632 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 20:37 - Apr 12 by Lord_Bony

Complete and utter bullshit.

I'm not saying that you are wrong but I must ask how do you know this?

Syria World War 3 on 20:49 - Apr 12 with 1620 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 20:44 - Apr 12 by DJack

I'm not saying that you are wrong but I must ask how do you know this?

Have a listen to this. Quite scary

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 12 with 1617 viewsWingstandwood

Syria World War 3 on 16:56 - Apr 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here’s a good question

Yemen Arabs getting killed in their thousands we don’t bomb Saudi Arabia .

Palestinians Arabs killed in their thousands we don’t bomb Israel.

Nobody really cares

Syrian Arabs get killed we want to bomb Syria and invade the place

Such a strange logic

Now that has got me thinking! Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist sort but I think I shall have to to a Wiki search. I wonder if Syria has lots of stuff like oil, gas, natural resources, mineable commodities that the U.S.A would love to get its hands on before Russia?.... I wonder if Russia has struck some kind of deal with Syria whereupon Putin, his gang and Russia gets some kind of mega-billion reward for military intervention?

The U.S.A Neo-Cons and Haliburton types might be awfully pissed off when they see mega-Billion easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$'s getting stuffed into the pockets of oligarchs and others? And Libya? The involvement there in the past few years, same scenario?

Argus!

Syria World War 3 on 20:53 - Apr 12 with 1615 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 19:31 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

“Unlike that psychopathic, childless bitch you worship.”

Wow, Ebo. Just what the f*ck is wrong with you? Seek help.

The ones who need help are the ones who hang on to her every word. I absolutely hate her and what she’s done and continues to do. Hate is s strong word and it only gets reserved in my book for utterly stupid evil people like her. She absolutely disgusts me.

Syria World War 3 on 20:57 - Apr 12 with 1610 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 20:53 - Apr 12 by Ebo

The ones who need help are the ones who hang on to her every word. I absolutely hate her and what she’s done and continues to do. Hate is s strong word and it only gets reserved in my book for utterly stupid evil people like her. She absolutely disgusts me.

You’re disgusting.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-reveals-heartbreaking-struggle-chi

Syria World War 3 on 21:01 - Apr 12 with 1599 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 20:57 - Apr 12 by Darran

You’re disgusting.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-reveals-heartbreaking-struggle-chi

Zero f*cks given. Like she gives zero f*cks about the most vulnerable in society. She’s inhuman and about to drag us into yet more wars so she can boost her own ratings with taxpayers money.

Funny how there’s always money for war yet the coffers empty to help those services and individuals in this country who most need it.

Syria World War 3 on 21:04 - Apr 12 with 1580 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 20:49 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Have a listen to this. Quite scary

Doesn't answer the question I asked off him.

This is the guy in the interview...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ford_(diplomat)

Hardly unbiased is he.

That said superpower confrontation in/over Syria doesn't fill me with confidence BUT even if there was a clash it in no way means nuclear action or anything such. We've seen the deadly neighbours India and Pakistan clash (infantry and artillery) but it's not gone nuclear.

However I will re-iterate a superpower clash is not something that I want.

Syria World War 3 on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 1570 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 21:01 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Zero f*cks given. Like she gives zero f*cks about the most vulnerable in society. She’s inhuman and about to drag us into yet more wars so she can boost her own ratings with taxpayers money.

Funny how there’s always money for war yet the coffers empty to help those services and individuals in this country who most need it.

You’re slagging off a woman for not being able to bear children and you’re happy with it.

Staggering,truly truly staggering.

Syria World War 3 on 21:10 - Apr 12 with 1548 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 20:52 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

Now that has got me thinking! Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist sort but I think I shall have to to a Wiki search. I wonder if Syria has lots of stuff like oil, gas, natural resources, mineable commodities that the U.S.A would love to get its hands on before Russia?.... I wonder if Russia has struck some kind of deal with Syria whereupon Putin, his gang and Russia gets some kind of mega-billion reward for military intervention?

The U.S.A Neo-Cons and Haliburton types might be awfully pissed off when they see mega-Billion easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$'s getting stuffed into the pockets of oligarchs and others? And Libya? The involvement there in the past few years, same scenario?

Without sounding like a broken record give this a read mate. It’s long but worth it as it gives a real historical insight into Western meddling in Syria. What we’re witnessing is nothing new.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-u

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 21:21 - Apr 12 with 1524 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 21:05 - Apr 12 by Darran

You’re slagging off a woman for not being able to bear children and you’re happy with it.

Staggering,truly truly staggering.

I’m slagging her off for being an utter sociopath.

Syria World War 3 on 21:23 - Apr 12 with 1519 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:10 - Apr 12 by Jack_Meoff

Without sounding like a broken record give this a read mate. It’s long but worth it as it gives a real historical insight into Western meddling in Syria. What we’re witnessing is nothing new.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-u

I only skim-read, for the moment...a tidy article.

Syria World War 3 on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 1509 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 21:04 - Apr 12 by DJack

Doesn't answer the question I asked off him.

This is the guy in the interview...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ford_(diplomat)

Hardly unbiased is he.

That said superpower confrontation in/over Syria doesn't fill me with confidence BUT even if there was a clash it in no way means nuclear action or anything such. We've seen the deadly neighbours India and Pakistan clash (infantry and artillery) but it's not gone nuclear.

However I will re-iterate a superpower clash is not something that I want.

India and Pakistan do not have an immature orange moron running their show. The same idiot who once proclaimed that “we have nukes, why can’t we use them?”. Also Trumps defence secretary is an ageing war hawk.

Anyway I digress back the video. There is an interesting point here. By using these weapons what does Assad have to gain when he’s secured a victory? The west are keen on insurgent rebels seizing control of the country. Radicalised Jihad extremists.

The world has gone bonkers.

Syria World War 3 on 21:29 - Apr 12 with 1496 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 21:21 - Apr 12 by Ebo

I’m slagging her off for being an utter sociopath.

So why reference her inability to bear kids? What’s the relevance?

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 21:30 - Apr 12 with 1493 viewsyescomeon

Looks like the war is kicking off in this thread

Upthecity!

Syria World War 3 on 21:32 - Apr 12 with 1485 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:27 - Apr 12 by Ebo

India and Pakistan do not have an immature orange moron running their show. The same idiot who once proclaimed that “we have nukes, why can’t we use them?”. Also Trumps defence secretary is an ageing war hawk.

Anyway I digress back the video. There is an interesting point here. By using these weapons what does Assad have to gain when he’s secured a victory? The west are keen on insurgent rebels seizing control of the country. Radicalised Jihad extremists.

The world has gone bonkers.

In VERY recent times US foreign/military policy statements have shown a split between what Trump thinks/wants and what his government/military thinks.

As Assad has used them on numerous occasions before why would he care about their use now?

The world has not gone bonkers... not yet at least.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024