Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79169 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 21:34 - Apr 12 with 1794 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 21:29 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

So why reference her inability to bear kids? What’s the relevance?

Angrily in response for her lack of compassion to the younger generation in this country, the poor, the sick, the disabled. I would have heartfelt sympathy for anyone in her situation, but not her, never.

I bet if Diane Abbott was in that situation the usual clowns would be out in force laughing about it yet still having a go at me for my comment.

By the way I’m no fan of Abbott.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 21:35]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 21:37 - Apr 12 with 1786 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 21:30 - Apr 12 by yescomeon

Looks like the war is kicking off in this thread

Which demonstrates my point of reasoning when people have asked "what has Russia/Syria to gain by doing X,Y or Z..."

DIVISION.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 21:38 - Apr 12 with 1785 viewsexiledclaseboy

Syria World War 3 on 21:34 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Angrily in response for her lack of compassion to the younger generation in this country, the poor, the sick, the disabled. I would have heartfelt sympathy for anyone in her situation, but not her, never.

I bet if Diane Abbott was in that situation the usual clowns would be out in force laughing about it yet still having a go at me for my comment.

By the way I’m no fan of Abbott.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 21:35]

I’m no fan of either but I wouldn’t think of using that as a stick to beat either of them wth. Don’t understand the mentality of someone who would. It’s the sort of thing you see regularly in the Daily Mail comments section from intolerant, bigoted halfwits who can’t see past their own prejudices and hatred.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 21:42 - Apr 12 with 1775 viewsNeath_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 21:30 - Apr 12 by yescomeon

Looks like the war is kicking off in this thread

A poster on this thread, nearly just run me off the road, then beeped his horn very aggressively at me

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Syria World War 3 on 21:46 - Apr 12 with 1762 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 21:42 - Apr 12 by Neath_Jack

A poster on this thread, nearly just run me off the road, then beeped his horn very aggressively at me

No he didn’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 1751 viewsDJack

He'll probably get you next time...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 21:51 - Apr 12 with 1747 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s not his fault. He can only turn the wheel one way.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 21:52 - Apr 12 with 1745 viewsNeath_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 21:50 - Apr 12 by DJack

He'll probably get you next time...

He won't, my scooter is waaaaaaaaaay to fast for the hulking vehicle he drives.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 21:53 - Apr 12 with 1736 viewsNeath_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 21:46 - Apr 12 by Darran

No he didn’t.

F*ck me, have you pulled over to reply to this thread

Syria World War 3 on 21:54 - Apr 12 with 1734 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 21:51 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Prick.

Syria World War 3 on 21:54 - Apr 12 with 1732 viewsNeath_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 21:51 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Oh f*ck

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 12 with 1705 viewsNogginthenog

Mr Trump appears to be backtracking thank goodness. He appears to want to see the evidence yet the French say they already have proof, what a feckin mess.

At least we get a bit of breathing space and parliament should get a vote before we are involved.
Syria World War 3 on 22:11 - Apr 12 with 1701 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Syria World War 3 on 22:08 - Apr 12 by Nogginthenog

Mr Trump appears to be backtracking thank goodness. He appears to want to see the evidence yet the French say they already have proof, what a feckin mess.

At least we get a bit of breathing space and parliament should get a vote before we are involved.

Oh I wonder which way Jezza will vote he's 35 and 0 apparently.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Syria World War 3 on 22:18 - Apr 12 with 1687 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 21:38 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

I’m no fan of either but I wouldn’t think of using that as a stick to beat either of them wth. Don’t understand the mentality of someone who would. It’s the sort of thing you see regularly in the Daily Mail comments section from intolerant, bigoted halfwits who can’t see past their own prejudices and hatred.

And another thing I’ve said on here many times over the years is that people like Ebo are no different to the far right.

It’s utterly abhorrent and to be honest if he doesn’t retract his comments I think he should be banned.

Syria World War 3 on 22:38 - Apr 12 with 1657 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 22:18 - Apr 12 by Darran

And another thing I’ve said on here many times over the years is that people like Ebo are no different to the far right.

It’s utterly abhorrent and to be honest if he doesn’t retract his comments I think he should be banned.

Yet you start a thread with the word p*key. Double standards.

Or the threads you start with things like “this c*unt should swing” that’s hateful too. Should you be banned then?

Syria World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 12 with 1647 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 22:38 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Yet you start a thread with the word p*key. Double standards.

Or the threads you start with things like “this c*unt should swing” that’s hateful too. Should you be banned then?

Ooh look here it is the whataboutery card that he hates so much.

Oh and that’s completely different,it doesn’t compare that I think people who murder should get the death penalty.

And do you know something else John? I’m not pretending to be something I’m not.

You’re are out of order on this one sorry Butt.

Syria World War 3 on 23:27 - Apr 12 with 1616 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 12 by Darran

Oh and that’s completely different,it doesn’t compare that I think people who murder should get the death penalty.

And do you know something else John? I’m not pretending to be something I’m not.

I don’t agree with the death sentence. It’s equally as barbaric as the crime committed by the offender. It lowers society to their level and it does not deter would be offenders either.

If a disgusting crime is committed they get life and a very very miserable one with no privileges whatsoever. No special treatment. If they get attacked then tough shit. Prison is not meant to be a jolly. Their life must be made so miserable inside thst they wish they were dead.

It says a lot about people’s mentality when they say they’d actually like to watch the execution happen. The same blood lust as the offender.

Syria World War 3 on 23:29 - Apr 12 with 1614 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 12 by Darran

My point still stands as you’re very good friends with mr kettle. In fact you meet on a weekly basis these days.

Syria World War 3 on 23:30 - Apr 12 with 1614 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 23:27 - Apr 12 by Ebo

I don’t agree with the death sentence. It’s equally as barbaric as the crime committed by the offender. It lowers society to their level and it does not deter would be offenders either.

If a disgusting crime is committed they get life and a very very miserable one with no privileges whatsoever. No special treatment. If they get attacked then tough shit. Prison is not meant to be a jolly. Their life must be made so miserable inside thst they wish they were dead.

It says a lot about people’s mentality when they say they’d actually like to watch the execution happen. The same blood lust as the offender.

I don’t care.

Apologise for your vile comments.

Syria World War 3 on 23:38 - Apr 12 with 1609 viewsKerouac

I don't see how Russia doesn't get it's arse kicked once it fires on US military in any scenario other than full scale Nuclear war...in which case everybody loses.
Russia is not going to start a nuclear war over Syria.

Putin is often held up as some kind of great tactician yet it seems to me that the decisions he has made has backed Russia into a corner and has permanently damaged Russia's standing in the international community.
When Communism fell they had a chance. It didn't need to be like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Syria World War 3 on 23:54 - Apr 12 with 1596 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 21:23 - Apr 12 by DJack

I only skim-read, for the moment...a tidy article.

Give it some closer scrutiny mate I’d say it’s worth it. The author’s credentials are surely not in question.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 0:29]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 00:21 - Apr 13 with 1588 viewsEbo

So the new 'buzz phrase' for this Government to get around the need for facts, evidence or proof is 'highly likely'.

It was 'highly likely' that Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction. It was 'highly likely that he could bomb us within 45 minutes. Blair's dodgy dossier stated he had, 'developed mobile military laboratories to assist the use of nerve gas or chemical agents to maximum effect and with maximum speed.' It was all lies, distortion, spin and hype. and we know how that turned out.

But May doesn't even bother with a dossier, or feel the need for Parliamentary approval. She has her 'highly likely, Macron has his 'proof' (which of course is not available for public consideration), and unnamed US officials leak to NBC that urine and blood samples from Douma victims tested positive for the presence of chemicals: maybe chlorine or a nerve agent - but (and this sums it all up) they were '"confident" about the findings but not 100 per cent sure.

Bush and Blair were so determined to have their war with Iraq that they forced the UN inspectors out of the country before they could challenge the validity of the 'evidence'. The OPCW begin their work in Douma on Saturday. Why are they even bothering?

This is a repeat of Iraq all over again. An amateurish repeat at that, but a more deadly one in view of Russia's presence.

Points to consider

1) Can the action be contained and if it is not, are we prepared to follow through?

2) Can we trust the strategic judgement of the Trump administration?

3)After seven years of cuts, do the British armed forces have the capacity for anything more than a gesture?

4) will it invite further terrorist retaliation

5) Would be likely to draw Iran into open conflict?
We have a treaty with Iran which we, the French, German, Russian and Chinese , plus the EU, have signed. We know Trump wants to tear it up (possibly because it was signed by Obama) and the National Security advisor, John Bolton, and the New Secretary of State, Pompeo, are both known for their anti-Iranian and pro-Israeli views AND both Israel and Saudi Arabia governments would love us to hit Iran.

6) Much of the internal opposition to Assad is from Al-Qaeda type movements, both supplied or helped by Saudi Arabia and Israel (the latter providing medical help to wounded fighters and bombing Hezbollah units helping Assad. Syria's Christians are mainly in Assad's camp-partly because of nature of the opposition.

[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 0:38]

Syria World War 3 on 01:48 - Apr 13 with 1544 viewsNookiejack

"We killed 'a couple hundred Russians' in air assault in Syria: CIA boss reveals details of raid on Moscow mercenaries in February as tension with Putin mounts
Previous reporting indicated that dozens of Russian military contractors had been killed or injured in the onslaught
But CIA Director Mike Pompeo told senators during a hearing that the body count was much higher than that on Thursday
Secretary of State was testifying before Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Was pushing back on a claim that the Trump administration hasn't been tough enough on Vladimir Putin's regime"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609153/We-killed-couple-Russians-air-st
Syria World War 3 on 10:28 - Apr 13 with 1436 viewsLord_Bony

The BBC's Security Correspondent, Frank Gardner, warned if the UK intervened, Britain could be “wiped out” from Russia, ramping up World War 3 fears.

He said: “what this comes down to is two very unpleasant options.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/945023/World-War-3-news-Russia-UK-Britain-S

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 10:42 - Apr 13 with 1422 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come on then let’s get in there I could do with a good world war .

Nuclear would be my preference.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024