Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79046 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 10:46 - Apr 13 with 2317 viewsHighjack

Syria World War 3 on 15:45 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Ah sod off Lisa, why should i care about one of the most disgusting pieces of filth in the UK. She hates the likes of us, hates the poor and is about to have yet more blood on her hands

Who would want a mother like that anyway?

She is the scum not me. F*ck her
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 15:45]

The voice of the tolerant peaceful loving left.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Syria World War 3 on 10:56 - Apr 13 with 2310 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 10:42 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Come on then let’s get in there I could do with a good world war .

Nuclear would be my preference.

To be honest I would nt mind a good war.

There not much on the telly these days unfortunately.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 11:27 - Apr 13 with 2278 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 10:46 - Apr 13 by Highjack

The voice of the tolerant peaceful loving left.

Love your labelling and reverting to type. It’s all you’re good at.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 11:39 - Apr 13 with 2261 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 10:56 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

To be honest I would nt mind a good war.

There not much on the telly these days unfortunately.

I’d miss the 2 Ronnies re run on uk gold
That’s about it .

Any one who wants to bomb Syria fancy a good old killing spree?

Plenty of migrants ,refugees or what ever you want to call em fleeing into Europe

Let’s Make Britain great again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 2240 viewsHighjack

Syria World War 3 on 11:27 - Apr 13 by Ebo

Love your labelling and reverting to type. It’s all you’re good at.

Haven’t labelled anyone or anything. Just an observation of a particularly nasty thing to say, but I will always defend your right to say it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Syria World War 3 on 12:01 - Apr 13 with 2230 viewstheloneranger

No probs now over WW3, Russia and USA playing chess, using Syria as the chessboard!!

"Planned airstrikes on Syria are being co-ordinated with Russia, it has emerged, as Theresa May reassured her Cabinet that any military response to last week’s chemical attack will not escalate into war.

The US has identified eight potential targets in Syria, it was reported on Thursday evening, as the Kremlin claimed a secure hotline for the US and Russia to communicate over their operations in Syria was “active” and being used by both sides.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expects allied forces to reveal the location of the targets in advance, to avoid bloodshed and restrict damage to legitimate military assets. According to reports in the US, the targets selected include two Syrian airfields, a research centre and a chemical weapons facility.

The dialogue between Washington and Moscow is understood to have enabled the Prime Minister to assure her Cabinet that adequate plans are now in place to restrict the fallout from any British participation in military strikes on Syria."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Syria World War 3 on 12:08 - Apr 13 with 2224 viewsSwanjaxs

Syria World War 3 on 12:01 - Apr 13 by theloneranger

No probs now over WW3, Russia and USA playing chess, using Syria as the chessboard!!

"Planned airstrikes on Syria are being co-ordinated with Russia, it has emerged, as Theresa May reassured her Cabinet that any military response to last week’s chemical attack will not escalate into war.

The US has identified eight potential targets in Syria, it was reported on Thursday evening, as the Kremlin claimed a secure hotline for the US and Russia to communicate over their operations in Syria was “active” and being used by both sides.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expects allied forces to reveal the location of the targets in advance, to avoid bloodshed and restrict damage to legitimate military assets. According to reports in the US, the targets selected include two Syrian airfields, a research centre and a chemical weapons facility.

The dialogue between Washington and Moscow is understood to have enabled the Prime Minister to assure her Cabinet that adequate plans are now in place to restrict the fallout from any British participation in military strikes on Syria."

Ahhhhhhh! Just had my £8,000 bid for a nuclear bunker on eBay accepted!! 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Syria World War 3 on 12:31 - Apr 13 with 2200 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 11:53 - Apr 13 by Highjack

Haven’t labelled anyone or anything. Just an observation of a particularly nasty thing to say, but I will always defend your right to say it.

As I have already stated I have more compassion than many that post on this forum, but I have zero for a psychopath like May. None whatsoever.

Funny that no one has mentioned the slaughter yet again of innocent Palestinians over the weekend. A regime that May openly supports.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 12:51 - Apr 13 with 2175 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 12:31 - Apr 13 by Ebo

As I have already stated I have more compassion than many that post on this forum, but I have zero for a psychopath like May. None whatsoever.

Funny that no one has mentioned the slaughter yet again of innocent Palestinians over the weekend. A regime that May openly supports.

Ridiculing a woman for not being able to have children doesn’t get much lower.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 13:41 - Apr 13 with 2130 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good news - the Russians now say the chemical attack was a set up and was stage managed by an unnamed country to make them look bad.

Do this thing that did not happen now did happen.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Syria World War 3 on 13:44 - Apr 13 with 2126 viewsHighjack

Syria World War 3 on 12:31 - Apr 13 by Ebo

Psychopathy is a very serious mental disorder, so if she is one she needs medical help, not abuse. Do you not have any compassion for people with mental illnesses?

Syria World War 3 on 14:03 - Apr 13 with 2105 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 13:44 - Apr 13 by Highjack

Psychopathy is a very serious mental disorder, so if she is one she needs medical help, not abuse. Do you not have any compassion for people with mental illnesses?

Peter Sutcliffe is a psychopath, do you have any sympathy for him?

Syria World War 3 on 14:10 - Apr 13 with 2099 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 01:48 - Apr 13 by Nookiejack

"We killed 'a couple hundred Russians' in air assault in Syria: CIA boss reveals details of raid on Moscow mercenaries in February as tension with Putin mounts
Previous reporting indicated that dozens of Russian military contractors had been killed or injured in the onslaught
But CIA Director Mike Pompeo told senators during a hearing that the body count was much higher than that on Thursday
Secretary of State was testifying before Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Was pushing back on a claim that the Trump administration hasn't been tough enough on Vladimir Putin's regime"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609153/We-killed-couple-Russians-air-st

https://uk.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/russia-flights/

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 14:14 - Apr 13 with 2095 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 10:28 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

The BBC's Security Correspondent, Frank Gardner, warned if the UK intervened, Britain could be “wiped out” from Russia, ramping up World War 3 fears.

He said: “what this comes down to is two very unpleasant options.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/945023/World-War-3-news-Russia-UK-Britain-S

More importantly the two options he stated are thus...

"Do you let this taboo continue to be broken where chemical weapons are used with impunity?"
“Or do you act, but take the risk of a conflagration with Russia?"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 14:17 - Apr 13 with 2092 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 12:08 - Apr 13 by Swanjaxs

Ahhhhhhh! Just had my £8,000 bid for a nuclear bunker on eBay accepted!! 😢

Got room for a small person who farts occasionally?

Syria World War 3 on 14:52 - Apr 13 with 2060 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Syria World War 3 on 14:17 - Apr 13 by DJack

Got room for a small person who farts occasionally?

I am very much smaller and hardly ever fart......pick me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Syria World War 3 on 15:11 - Apr 13 with 2042 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 13:41 - Apr 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good news - the Russians now say the chemical attack was a set up and was stage managed by an unnamed country to make them look bad.

Do this thing that did not happen now did happen.

No one is saying that it didn't happen. There's no concrete proof as yet what and how.

One of the sources is the White Helmets by the way. Who are part funded by the West. Boris Johnson is on record stating that they were given funding of a package of £65 million. So a Western funded organisation reveals information that may lead to Western intervention? So dodgy. They are NOT a credible source.

Assad was winning in Eastern Ghouta and then does the one thing, the only thing, ONE AND ONLY SINGLE THING that is against international law and would lead to military action. It just defies belief. 'Highly likely' doesn't cut it. Why didn't he use conventional weapons if he was behind an attack?

And again, from a humanitarian perspective, no one can answer the question as to why the government care so much for Syria when they don't give one single solitary f*ck about the children of the Yemen? Or the children of Gaza. Or the children of Libya, that was bombed back to the stone age and now has a roaring trade in human slaves.

The exact same thing happened in Libya by the way. Cameron makes a speech about Gaddafi using chemical weapons against his own people. Which turned out to be horsesh*t. Here's the parliamentary report if anyone's interested. https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/fore

The headline reads 'Libyan intervention based on erroneous assumptions; David Cameron ultimately responsible.'

We're merely watching history repeat. This is absolute madness. I'd suggest it's 'highly likely' that the UK government is lying. As it has over and over and over again. And that's just this century.

Western intervention in the Middle East since 2001 has left absolute carnage. People seriously want more?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 15:19 - Apr 13 with 2033 viewsNogginthenog

Assad with Russia's help is about to win the war in Syria which would give the best chance of normalisation for its people. We should have no truck with pouring petrol on the embers and setting off the conflageation again.
Syria World War 3 on 15:19 - Apr 13 with 2033 viewsburty

I agree the Americans are just after the oil, exactly assad forces were fighting isis, this chemical attack blaming assad is absurd why would he do that ?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 15:37]
Syria World War 3 on 15:40 - Apr 13 with 2016 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 15:19 - Apr 13 by burty

I agree the Americans are just after the oil, exactly assad forces were fighting isis, this chemical attack blaming assad is absurd why would he do that ?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 15:37]

Many are asking the same question....why would he do it? Why?

He was winning the war against Isis in the eastern Gouda region, over 37,000 jihadist fighters left the region and civilians were evacuated in the city of Gouda, then the Russian military police and the Syrian army moved in and started looking after their welfare. It was a big blow for Isis.

Then straight after this Assad launches an indiscriminate chemical attack on his own citizens for no reason?

I really dont get why he would do that ...it sounds insane.

Syria World War 3 on 15:41 - Apr 13 with 2015 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 15:11 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

No one is saying that it didn't happen. There's no concrete proof as yet what and how.

One of the sources is the White Helmets by the way. Who are part funded by the West. Boris Johnson is on record stating that they were given funding of a package of £65 million. So a Western funded organisation reveals information that may lead to Western intervention? So dodgy. They are NOT a credible source.

Assad was winning in Eastern Ghouta and then does the one thing, the only thing, ONE AND ONLY SINGLE THING that is against international law and would lead to military action. It just defies belief. 'Highly likely' doesn't cut it. Why didn't he use conventional weapons if he was behind an attack?

And again, from a humanitarian perspective, no one can answer the question as to why the government care so much for Syria when they don't give one single solitary f*ck about the children of the Yemen? Or the children of Gaza. Or the children of Libya, that was bombed back to the stone age and now has a roaring trade in human slaves.

The exact same thing happened in Libya by the way. Cameron makes a speech about Gaddafi using chemical weapons against his own people. Which turned out to be horsesh*t. Here's the parliamentary report if anyone's interested. https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/fore

The headline reads 'Libyan intervention based on erroneous assumptions; David Cameron ultimately responsible.'

We're merely watching history repeat. This is absolute madness. I'd suggest it's 'highly likely' that the UK government is lying. As it has over and over and over again. And that's just this century.

Western intervention in the Middle East since 2001 has left absolute carnage. People seriously want more?

"So a Western funded organisation reveals information that may lead to Western intervention? So dodgy. They are NOT a credible source."

That's an intellectually dishonest statement - essentially you are stating that if any organisation receives some funding from the west they become untrustworthy. You sir, are a fantasist, divorced from the realities of everyday life. You seek "truth" through a filter of self affirmation based upon your biases.

You talk history of western failures but strangely ignore the history of Syrian chemical weapon use - PROVEN by the OPCW.

Syria World War 3 on 15:45 - Apr 13 with 2007 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 15:40 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

Many are asking the same question....why would he do it? Why?

He was winning the war against Isis in the eastern Gouda region, over 37,000 jihadist fighters left the region and civilians were evacuated in the city of Gouda, then the Russian military police and the Syrian army moved in and started looking after their welfare. It was a big blow for Isis.

Then straight after this Assad launches an indiscriminate chemical attack on his own citizens for no reason?

I really dont get why he would do that ...it sounds insane.

Wut.

Firstly Gouda is a cheese! GHOUTA is what I believe you mean.

For some reason you find it strange the use of Cw by a man who has previously used barrel bombs and CW against civilians in this conflict.

Your sanity is as debatable as is his.

Edit: as I mangled a sentence
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 15:47]

Syria World War 3 on 15:49 - Apr 13 with 2001 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 15:45 - Apr 13 by DJack

Wut.

For some reason you find it strange the use of Cw by a man who has previously used barrel bombs and CW against civilians in this conflict.

The world is asking where is the concrete proof he did this recent chemical attack?

The credibility at the moment all seems to be based on social media videos...that is not good enough to drag the western world into a confrontation with a global superpower.

Syria World War 3 on 15:51 - Apr 13 with 1998 viewsEbo

Syria World War 3 on 15:45 - Apr 13 by DJack

Wut.

You really believe everything the news channels are spewing?

Syria World War 3 on 16:08 - Apr 13 with 1980 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 15:49 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

The world is asking where is the concrete proof he did this recent chemical attack?

The credibility at the moment all seems to be based on social media videos...that is not good enough to drag the western world into a confrontation with a global superpower.

So in a country where the regime have on numerous occasions indiscriminately bombed and gassed it's people the world just says, meh!

There was the same allged lack of credibility last year with the Russians claiming a staged incidence... but guess what (51 weeks ago)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-assad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024