Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79138 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 10:45 - Apr 11 with 9854 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Us tinfoil’s think alike

😉

I just beat you to it

Syria by oh_tommy_tommy 11 Apr 2018 10:40
Looks like old posts of the tinfoil hat brigade are raising the points again .

Who’s up for another lovely war then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria World War 3 on 10:46 - Apr 11 with 9844 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 10:45 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Us tinfoil’s think alike

😉

I just beat you to it

Syria by oh_tommy_tommy 11 Apr 2018 10:40
Looks like old posts of the tinfoil hat brigade are raising the points again .

Who’s up for another lovely war then ?

You bastad Tom

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 10:49 - Apr 11 with 9835 viewstheloneranger

"Russia vows to fight fire with fire: US launch sites to be bombed if Trump strikes Syria"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/944389/russia-news-syria-us-donald-trump-wo

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Syria World War 3 on 10:53 - Apr 11 with 9818 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The World Health Organization (WHO) has demanded "unhindered access" to Douma in Syria, to check reports from its partners that 500 people have been affected by a chemical attack there.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 12:09 - Apr 11 with 9739 viewsBatterseajack

Should we be worried?

[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 12:20]
Syria World War 3 on 12:26 - Apr 11 with 9699 viewsdameedna

Under the Assad regime Syria was being murdered. Don't worry about Russia. They are more worried about losing.
Syria World War 3 on 12:29 - Apr 11 with 9691 viewsKGriz16

Syria World War 3 on 12:09 - Apr 11 by Batterseajack

Should we be worried?

For someone who doesn't have much of an in depth knowledge on current affairs, should i be worried, or is this merely posturing with Syria being the chessboard? Because as far as my knowledge goes Trump was quite keen on a friendship with Putin?
Syria World War 3 on 12:34 - Apr 11 with 9674 viewsBatterseajack

Syria World War 3 on 12:29 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

For someone who doesn't have much of an in depth knowledge on current affairs, should i be worried, or is this merely posturing with Syria being the chessboard? Because as far as my knowledge goes Trump was quite keen on a friendship with Putin?

Has Trump gone back on his word on anything so far yet?
Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 12:56 - Apr 11 with 9632 viewsNeath_Jack

Should we be worried?

Someone has obviously told the silly c*nt to wind his neck in, as he's tweeted again after that one, about being mates and ending the arms race.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Syria World War 3 on 12:58 - Apr 11 with 9625 viewsNookiejack

Watching on as Islamist fighters are evacuated from war-torn Eastern Ghouta

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-eastern-ghouta-islamist-fighters-russ
Syria World War 3 on 12:59 - Apr 11 with 9622 viewsLeonWasGod

Syria World War 3 on 12:56 - Apr 11 by Neath_Jack

Someone has obviously told the silly c*nt to wind his neck in, as he's tweeted again after that one, about being mates and ending the arms race.

He's such a bellend. Strutting his stuff in the playground until a teacher tells him to stop being a c0ck. It's all bravado aimed at impressing his supporters anyway. i can't believe for a minute anyone in an official position takes his tweets seriously.
Syria World War 3 on 13:01 - Apr 11 with 9615 viewsNookiejack

Syria World War 3 on 12:58 - Apr 11 by Nookiejack

Watching on as Islamist fighters are evacuated from war-torn Eastern Ghouta

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-eastern-ghouta-islamist-fighters-russ

"But of course, we also had the old question: where did they come from, these men in black clothes and beards and rather battered-looking Kalashnikovs? Why had we not seen them before? Some of their colleagues, still amid the ruins behind us, fired off round after round of ammunition — “using up their bullets before they leave,” one Syrian soldier muttered dismissively — but these men were leaving by the thousand. By nightfall, I would count another hundred buses waiting for them.

That fearful footage we had seen on social media, night after night, circulated around the world on television news, genuine film, to be sure but — while containing the suffering civilians, the wounded children, the real civilian corpses — never showed us the men who held weapons and machine guns and mortars and who fired back into eastern Damascus and who were now parading before us, a dozen at a time, to leave the towns and villages they had helped to destroy. Were the anonymous cameramen of this hell forbidden to show its defenders? And if so, why did they not say so? And why did we not say so?"
Syria World War 3 on 13:53 - Apr 11 with 9535 viewsblaenaugwentjack

This is becoming a very worrying and concerning situation, that has massive complications and sub plots. It,s almost a story within a story trying to guess which political leader if not all are, poustering and playing poker? will the us make the first move alone? Or will they wait for bririan and france to join up? If they even will? And what will the the ever more toothless un do, if anything except spew meaninless words?
Syria World War 3 on 14:00 - Apr 11 with 9520 viewsDippy

F*cking great.. that's me f*cked.. you old c*nts sit on your a*se whilst I'll have no choice.

Anyone have a boat?

Poll: Cooper Out

Syria World War 3 on 14:40 - Apr 11 with 9481 viewsNookiejack

Syria World War 3 on 13:53 - Apr 11 by blaenaugwentjack

This is becoming a very worrying and concerning situation, that has massive complications and sub plots. It,s almost a story within a story trying to guess which political leader if not all are, poustering and playing poker? will the us make the first move alone? Or will they wait for bririan and france to join up? If they even will? And what will the the ever more toothless un do, if anything except spew meaninless words?

I wish the UK would make the first move in rebuilding the infrastructure of Libya
Syria World War 3 on 16:27 - Apr 11 with 9403 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 14:40 - Apr 11 by Nookiejack

I wish the UK would make the first move in rebuilding the infrastructure of Libya

Why would they? They got rid of Gadaffi and got access to his oil. The West doesn’t care what devastation is left behind. They didn’t care about the sanctions AFTER the Iraq war that caused the death of around 250000 children an action that caused two UN Human Rights Ambassadors to resign. They didn’t care about the Afghanis when they were illegally bombing their infrastructure in 2001.

Coming back to the present, there’s no concern about the children in Yemen. Zero. Nor for children in Gaza.

Yet, after all this, we’re meant to believe that there’s concern for the children of Syria? It’s beyond ludicrous.

The Syrian Arab Army has been liberating pocket after pocket of ‘rebel’ (read terrorist) held areas. Eastern Ghouta was liberated within the last few weeks. Why on earth would Assad use gas in Douma at this time? It makes no sense, and has not been proven, yet Trump is threatening military action as he knows this could be last chance saloon for regime change, which was always the aim.

This is nothing new, by the way. This is just this century. Please read this article if you’ve not already, about historical Western meddling in Syria and the Middle East.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-u

Edit: this post isn’t aimed at you Nookiejack it’s aimed generally, it got a lot longer than I first intended!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 16:33]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 16:50 - Apr 11 with 9373 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 16:27 - Apr 11 by Jack_Meoff

Why would they? They got rid of Gadaffi and got access to his oil. The West doesn’t care what devastation is left behind. They didn’t care about the sanctions AFTER the Iraq war that caused the death of around 250000 children an action that caused two UN Human Rights Ambassadors to resign. They didn’t care about the Afghanis when they were illegally bombing their infrastructure in 2001.

Coming back to the present, there’s no concern about the children in Yemen. Zero. Nor for children in Gaza.

Yet, after all this, we’re meant to believe that there’s concern for the children of Syria? It’s beyond ludicrous.

The Syrian Arab Army has been liberating pocket after pocket of ‘rebel’ (read terrorist) held areas. Eastern Ghouta was liberated within the last few weeks. Why on earth would Assad use gas in Douma at this time? It makes no sense, and has not been proven, yet Trump is threatening military action as he knows this could be last chance saloon for regime change, which was always the aim.

This is nothing new, by the way. This is just this century. Please read this article if you’ve not already, about historical Western meddling in Syria and the Middle East.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-u

Edit: this post isn’t aimed at you Nookiejack it’s aimed generally, it got a lot longer than I first intended!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 16:33]

"Why on earth would Assad use gas in Douma at this time?"

One again it is all about oil...

Russia is flat broke, the summer is coming so gas will be sold in low numbers, they need the price of oil to rise. Convince Assad that this will give him a quicker "victory" then follows condemnation and posturing by the west (coupled with the Salisbury incident) and thus the price of oil rises.

When it comes to resources every nation plays dirty.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 17:33 - Apr 11 with 9338 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Should we be worried?

Fack my eyes this guy has got an Arsenal of WMD .

What an absolute pr!ck of a man

Syria World War 3 on 17:59 - Apr 11 with 9299 viewssammylee3

Syria World War 3 on 17:33 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fack my eyes this guy has got an Arsenal of WMD .

What an absolute pr!ck of a man

Very interesting
Syria World War 3 on 18:52 - Apr 11 with 9241 viewsbluey_the_blue

Put the tin foil hat back, BBC producer pointed out his original tweet breached code of conduct - tweeted a similar one with a more factual comment.
Syria World War 3 on 19:04 - Apr 11 with 9227 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 16:50 - Apr 11 by DJack

"Why on earth would Assad use gas in Douma at this time?"

One again it is all about oil...

Russia is flat broke, the summer is coming so gas will be sold in low numbers, they need the price of oil to rise. Convince Assad that this will give him a quicker "victory" then follows condemnation and posturing by the west (coupled with the Salisbury incident) and thus the price of oil rises.

When it comes to resources every nation plays dirty.

I’d definitely not disagree with your last sentence mate.

After the latest chemical attack Syria asked straight away for an OPCW investigation. Trump seems absolutely gung ho for military action despite no official or credible clarification. Given Russia’s response to his posturing this could turn out to be very dangerous.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 19:05 - Apr 11 with 9221 viewsLord_Bony

Well, the problem here is there is the end game ...we take over Syria we want it so badly.

We tried this shit in 2013 remember, nothing proven with Assad gassing his own people.

If we fight Assad then we are fighting on the side of the Jihadists and Isis...do we want that? Even if we get rid of him what then? a power vacuum where the terrorists are ready to step in and take power just like in Libya.

Our plan is obvious..stir up hatred for the Russians (could this recent poisoning be part of it?)and get the public support, then go in all guns blazing and if all goes to plan long-term even putting in a puppet government sympathetic to the west. The problem with that is that the Russians, Iranians, Hezbollah and even the Chinese have vowed to fight to stop that happening.

Let's hope that buffoon in the Whitehouse does not escalate this...he certainly has the balls and stupidity which is very worrying.

The UK should stay out or at the very least put it to the vote again with Parliament.

Syria World War 3 on 19:25 - Apr 11 with 9189 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria World War 3 on 19:05 - Apr 11 by Lord_Bony

Well, the problem here is there is the end game ...we take over Syria we want it so badly.

We tried this shit in 2013 remember, nothing proven with Assad gassing his own people.

If we fight Assad then we are fighting on the side of the Jihadists and Isis...do we want that? Even if we get rid of him what then? a power vacuum where the terrorists are ready to step in and take power just like in Libya.

Our plan is obvious..stir up hatred for the Russians (could this recent poisoning be part of it?)and get the public support, then go in all guns blazing and if all goes to plan long-term even putting in a puppet government sympathetic to the west. The problem with that is that the Russians, Iranians, Hezbollah and even the Chinese have vowed to fight to stop that happening.

Let's hope that buffoon in the Whitehouse does not escalate this...he certainly has the balls and stupidity which is very worrying.

The UK should stay out or at the very least put it to the vote again with Parliament.

Keep out of it
Get out of it
Stay out of it

Are we ever going to learn

Syria World War 3 on 19:34 - Apr 11 with 9176 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn backing up Russia again.

I thought these lefties were supposed to be up for protecting
these civilians that have been gassed by Assad? but obviously not
if it’s against the wishes of his beloved Russia.

By feck he is scum.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Syria World War 3 on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 9168 viewsexiledclaseboy

World War Three again eh? How many is that now?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024