Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is disgusting 19:07 - Apr 11 with 9589 viewsDarran

Dirty stinking pikey çunts should be shot in sight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5602381/Relatives-floral-tributes-burgla

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is disgusting on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 4579 viewsWingstandwood

Intimidation calling card mentality/gesture(s) disguised as 'floral-tributes'! My sympathy true concerns are with the real victim(s) the O.A.P, ,his wife and his family.

It was not Mr Brooks choice to be dragged into this, he had no choice whatsoever i.e. if that lowlife scumbag burglar had not decided to take the criminal action(s) that he personally chose then the whole situation would never have arisen. Long retired 78 year old O.A.P's tend want to live a peaceful life, there is no way Mr Brooks would ever have wished this to happen in a million years....... The complete utter lack of shame of the deceased burglars family members with floral messages like "Too good to walk this Earth" just goes to show the complete utter filth they truly are.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 19:52]

Argus!

This is disgusting on 19:39 - Apr 11 with 4574 viewstheloneranger

Complete and utter Scumbags.

I've noticed nobody has mentioned the fact the 2nd scumbag burglar f*,cked off and left his mate to die on the pavement.

A neighbour told the police she saw the guy in the van pull the screwdriver out of his mate before he drove off.

I'm glad the thick c*,nt assisted his scumbag mate to his caravan in the sky.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

This is disgusting on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 4408 viewsFieryJack

Calm down, lads - some of your language would make a 1930s Bavarian Nazi blush.

Particularly the OPs, who, if someone reported his intemperate rant, could very easily end up in trouble.

They used to talk about Jews like that, plus they murdered tens of thousands of European gypsies.

Keep your hatred under control.

And, no, I'm not an apologist for burglars.
This is disgusting on 22:03 - Apr 11 with 4352 viewsWingstandwood

This is disgusting on 21:38 - Apr 11 by FieryJack

Particularly the OPs, who, if someone reported his intemperate rant, could very easily end up in trouble.

They used to talk about Jews like that, plus they murdered tens of thousands of European gypsies.

Excuse me! I was referring to the absolute lowlife filth that are burglars whom blatantly target O.A.P's. Having witnessed a close relatives post burglary experience aftermath first hand? I think I have every right to come on here and take a far less than amicable stance on individuals that leave traumatised individuals in their wake.

BTW the career-criminal who burgled my close relative latter went on to perform an absolute horrific criminal act that made the news, you know the type of thing? Pints of blood everywhere with more than the local village Bobby involved! But yet? It looks the likes of yourself will scream tolerance?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 23:21]

Argus!

This is disgusting on 22:33 - Apr 11 with 4271 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think he was referring to the generalisation rather than the actions of this particular group of low life scum.
This is disgusting on 22:44 - Apr 11 with 4241 viewsWingstandwood

This is disgusting on 22:33 - Apr 11 by Treforys_Jack

Think he was referring to the generalisation rather than the actions of this particular group of low life scum.

Anybody that causes extreme life ruining psychological trauma misery (that'll never go away!) upon the most vulnerable members of society e.g. O.A.P's..... Is?...... Absolute lowlife scum.

If I had a close relative that was a burglar that blatantly targeted O.A.P's and I came out with sh#t like he's "To good to walk the Earth" IMO that would make me absolute lowlife filth also, because I would be condoning/praising past crimes!!!!!!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 22:45]

Argus!

This is disgusting on 23:34 - Apr 11 with 4139 viewsBrynCartwright

I really feel sorry for Mr Osborn-Brooks. In all likelihood he will never feel able to return to live in his own house, will need to sell it at a vastly reduced amount, and he and his wife will live with trauma for the rest of their lives.

All because of this tw*t Vincent, who I have no sympathy for at all. Hope they catch his accomplice soon, though he is probably holed up in some traveller's van somewhere.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

This is disgusting on 00:03 - Apr 12 with 4108 viewsGlossolalia

Your post is also disgusing, Darren. Typically myopic and inflammatory.
Condemn their stupidity and insensitivity all you want, but inciting indiscriminate violence does nobody any good. You may call it a futile, even benign, signal of disapproval, but this shit is inidious and perpetuates our primitive eye-for-an-eye mentality. It belongs in the childhood of our species, like you.
Login to get fewer ads

This is disgusting on 00:22 - Apr 12 with 4086 viewsDarran

This is disgusting on 00:03 - Apr 12 by Glossolalia

Your post is also disgusing, Darren. Typically myopic and inflammatory.
Condemn their stupidity and insensitivity all you want, but inciting indiscriminate violence does nobody any good. You may call it a futile, even benign, signal of disapproval, but this shit is inidious and perpetuates our primitive eye-for-an-eye mentality. It belongs in the childhood of our species, like you.

They’re dirty stinking scum that leave a trail of destruction everywhere they go.
Most humans can’t get their heads around what type of human could stick up for the burglar and threaten the pensioner,fuçk off.

This is disgusting on 00:41 - Apr 12 with 4065 viewsGlossolalia

This is disgusting on 00:22 - Apr 12 by Darran

They’re dirty stinking scum that leave a trail of destruction everywhere they go.
Most humans can’t get their heads around what type of human could stick up for the burglar and threaten the pensioner,fuçk off.

Tell me where you have gained such insightful and encompassing knowledge of these people's whole lives? I'm talking of the burglar's relatives, not the burglar.

I can get my head around mourning for a dead relative and friend. Although I do not agree of placing flowers and all manner or miscellany outside the victim's house. That pensioner will probably feel guilt for what he did, even though he is completely innocent.

I digress. I'm not arguing about the flowers or if the burglar deserves this or that.

I'm calling you out on your filthy langauge and pernicious sentiments. I can't get around your readiness to incite violence. And I ain't fvcking off anywhere.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 0:42]
This is disgusting on 00:52 - Apr 12 with 4044 viewsDarran

This is disgusting on 00:41 - Apr 12 by Glossolalia

Tell me where you have gained such insightful and encompassing knowledge of these people's whole lives? I'm talking of the burglar's relatives, not the burglar.

I can get my head around mourning for a dead relative and friend. Although I do not agree of placing flowers and all manner or miscellany outside the victim's house. That pensioner will probably feel guilt for what he did, even though he is completely innocent.

I digress. I'm not arguing about the flowers or if the burglar deserves this or that.

I'm calling you out on your filthy langauge and pernicious sentiments. I can't get around your readiness to incite violence. And I ain't fvcking off anywhere.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 0:42]

Ah right my mistake all the burglars relatives are lovely people.

You have watched all the videos going around and read the threats yeah?

Another pathetic twàt.

Have the last word. Bye.

This is disgusting on 10:09 - Apr 12 with 3821 viewsWarwickHunt

Just read the link - "unemployed window cleaner Williams..."

How the fûck can you be an unemployed window cleaner?
This is disgusting on 10:12 - Apr 12 with 3811 viewsLeonWasGod

This is disgusting on 10:09 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

This is disgusting on 10:14 - Apr 12 with 3807 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why don't the police arrest them.
1) Criminal damage to the guy's fence

The council could also impose fixed penalties for litter.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This is disgusting on 10:22 - Apr 12 with 3787 viewsJackflack

This is disgusting on 00:52 - Apr 12 by Darran

Another pathetic twàt.

Have the last word. Bye.

I wouldn’t fret Dar... Glossy tends to only post once every 2 years.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

This is disgusting on 10:38 - Apr 12 with 3765 viewsWingstandwood

This is disgusting on 21:38 - Apr 11 by FieryJack

Darren used the Romani gypsy word/term Pikey i.e. Romani travellers would refer to a non-Romani traveller as a Pikey!

For clarification without any more of your preposterous virtue signalling and over reaction do you condemn without any reservation the entire Romani community also?

I would like to further add! By expressing justifiable anger at individuals that terrorise
O.A.P’s?.... That?...... Does not make us all (wow, your pathetic over reaction!) ummmm the fifth member of Skrewdriver. We do not hark back to the days of gas chambers, extermination of the Jews, Holocaust etc.

*Please note* I’d like to differentiate regarding the word 'Skrewdriver' and 'Screwdriver' i.e. one is a racist rock group the other is an implement that was indeed used to terrorise a nigh 80 years old pensioner and his wife!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3APikey

Argus!

This is disgusting on 10:40 - Apr 12 with 3758 viewsLoyal

This is disgusting on 10:38 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

Darren used the Romani gypsy word/term Pikey i.e. Romani travellers would refer to a non-Romani traveller as a Pikey!

For clarification without any more of your preposterous virtue signalling and over reaction do you condemn without any reservation the entire Romani community also?

I would like to further add! By expressing justifiable anger at individuals that terrorise
O.A.P’s?.... That?...... Does not make us all (wow, your pathetic over reaction!) ummmm the fifth member of Skrewdriver. We do not hark back to the days of gas chambers, extermination of the Jews, Holocaust etc.

*Please note* I’d like to differentiate regarding the word 'Skrewdriver' and 'Screwdriver' i.e. one is a racist rock group the other is an implement that was indeed used to terrorise a nigh 80 years old pensioner and his wife!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3APikey

Skrewdriver circa 1977/78 👍
Skrewdriver circa 1979 onwards nil points.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is disgusting on 12:41 - Apr 12 with 3656 viewsNookiejack

This is disgusting on 00:52 - Apr 12 by Darran

Another pathetic twàt.

Have the last word. Bye.

So if someone thinks you are disgusting and a low life - they then have the right to wipe you and your family out? Some people may read this that you are calling for the genocide of this group.

Sometimes the press have been known to stir things up maybe you have fallen into their trap. 'Minute to minute coverage of whether the flowers are put up and taken down again'. Riles people up doesn't it.

Be careful as you can get locked up for hate speech. The Police spend more time on hate crimes than they do on resolving burglaries.

The press will then cover your trial and sell a few more papers and/or achieve more online hits.
This is disgusting on 12:43 - Apr 12 with 3649 viewsDarran

This is disgusting on 10:22 - Apr 12 by Jackflack

I wouldn’t fret Dar... Glossy tends to only post once every 2 years.

I’m not fretting my friend. I live in the real world not a pretend one like some people.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 12:43]

This is disgusting on 12:45 - Apr 12 with 3645 viewsDarran

This is disgusting on 12:41 - Apr 12 by Nookiejack

So if someone thinks you are disgusting and a low life - they then have the right to wipe you and your family out? Some people may read this that you are calling for the genocide of this group.

Sometimes the press have been known to stir things up maybe you have fallen into their trap. 'Minute to minute coverage of whether the flowers are put up and taken down again'. Riles people up doesn't it.

Be careful as you can get locked up for hate speech. The Police spend more time on hate crimes than they do on resolving burglaries.

The press will then cover your trial and sell a few more papers and/or achieve more online hits.

They can think what they want though they’d be wrong.

Yes it’s the fault of the press,silly me.

This is disgusting on 14:53 - Apr 12 with 3517 viewsGlossolalia

Live in the real world? How vague and psuedo-intellectual. I didn't call the relatives lovely people. Read my posts properly, if you can. Your brainless vitriol makes me doubt whether you can accomplish even that.
Arguments clearly aren't your forte.
I hope one day your idiocy gets you in rightful trouble. Not violence, might I add. What the fella above said is correct: what you say online carries a lot of weight.

Well, 'Glossy' over and out. People who shout loudest and most frequently are rarely correct. You're an exquisite example of that.

I'm going to the 'real world' now. Where I spend most of my time. You continue being an insufferable online troll; you know, in a world where you can deliver your hideous tripe to the masses. My only disappointment comes from your probable inability to see the irony.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 14:55]
This is disgusting on 15:37 - Apr 12 with 3462 viewsSir_Robin

I agree, Darran. It is disgusting and utterly inexcusable. What's also disgusting is the language you used in your OP.
This is disgusting on 17:09 - Apr 12 with 3371 viewsDafyddHuw

Thing is - if they're travellers, why don't they..erm..travel?
This is disgusting on 17:13 - Apr 12 with 3358 viewsFlashberryjack

This is disgusting on 17:09 - Apr 12 by DafyddHuw

Thing is - if they're travellers, why don't they..erm..travel?

All the ones I've had dealings with, would steal the saddle off a nightmare.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This is disgusting on 18:07 - Apr 12 with 3303 viewsHighjack

This is disgusting on 10:09 - Apr 12 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps he does it as some sort of hobby?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024