Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? 20:34 - Apr 13 with 1332 viewsNeath_Jack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 21:17 - Apr 13 with 1301 viewsDarran

Definitely not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:33 - Apr 13 with 1246 viewsBrynCartwright

Using any form of chemical weapon is reprehensible...everyone agrees on that yeah..but to send in loads of missiles into an already set powderkeg, I feel, is not the answer. Everybody needs to calm the feck down, before we all live like Strider and his kid in that "The Road" movie.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:36 - Apr 13 with 1243 viewsDJack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:33 - Apr 13 by BrynCartwright

Using any form of chemical weapon is reprehensible...everyone agrees on that yeah..but to send in loads of missiles into an already set powderkeg, I feel, is not the answer. Everybody needs to calm the feck down, before we all live like Strider and his kid in that "The Road" movie.

The movie was faithful to the Cormac McCarthy book...just saying!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:37 - Apr 13 with 1240 viewsbiggar

Definitely not. What people seem to forget is that this mess in Syria has gone on so long, mainly because of western involvement and interference.

I’m no supporter of Assad but is there a credible alternative who can give the country stability?
Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsLord_Bony

It can’t be done.

We would be fighting alongside ISIS and the jihads against Syria,Iran,Russia,the Chinese even N Korea amongst many others.

Then the Saudis and Israel would join us in the party and all hell would break loose.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:50 - Apr 13 with 1208 viewsBrynCartwright

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:36 - Apr 13 by DJack

The movie was faithful to the Cormac McCarthy book...just saying!

Not read it big. Will dig it out at Bont library forthwith!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:53 - Apr 13 with 1196 viewsmax936

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:49 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

It can’t be done.

We would be fighting alongside ISIS and the jihads against Syria,Iran,Russia,the Chinese even N Korea amongst many others.

Then the Saudis and Israel would join us in the party and all hell would break loose.

I don't think the Chinese would get involved to be honest, North Korea either as I think they'll abide by what the Chinese do, at the start at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:53 - Apr 13 with 1195 viewsDJack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:50 - Apr 13 by BrynCartwright

I was fishing, mate!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:54 - Apr 13 with 1191 viewsDJack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:50 - Apr 13 by BrynCartwright

A depressing read though.

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 1178 viewsLord_Bony

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 22:53 - Apr 13 by max936

I don't think the Chinese would get involved to be honest, North Korea either as I think they'll abide by what the Chinese do, at the start at least.

China has a wait and see policy but is definatley an ally of Syria.

China is a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council. And like Russia, China has repeatedly blocked sanctions attempts against the Syrian regime -- leading to a perpetual stalemate at the U.N. body to take any serious action on Syria.

Thanks to the chines and Russian vetoes we have been kept out of action against Assad and have concentrated our actions against Isis.

If that was to change,China has said it will support Syria ...it does not want to see a repeat of Libya in 2011 when China mistakenly gave the go ahead in the UN vote and the place was turned into a wasteland then taken over by Isis as a result of our military interventions.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 00:00 - Apr 14 with 1141 viewsDJack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 23:07 - Apr 13 by Lord_Bony

China has a wait and see policy but is definatley an ally of Syria.

China is a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council. And like Russia, China has repeatedly blocked sanctions attempts against the Syrian regime -- leading to a perpetual stalemate at the U.N. body to take any serious action on Syria.

Thanks to the chines and Russian vetoes we have been kept out of action against Assad and have concentrated our actions against Isis.

If that was to change,China has said it will support Syria ...it does not want to see a repeat of Libya in 2011 when China mistakenly gave the go ahead in the UN vote and the place was turned into a wasteland then taken over by Isis as a result of our military interventions.

Libya was a heinous fûck-up.

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 00:10 - Apr 14 with 1128 viewsLord_Bony

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 00:00 - Apr 14 by DJack

Libya was a heinous fûck-up.

Absolutely...that’s why russia and China are determined not to see that happen again,they know full well the next country on our agenda to take over is Iran if Syria goes.

By the way just watching the movie “The Road”...bloody hell ist a dark post apocalyptic film!

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 00:43 - Apr 14 with 1105 viewsDJack

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 00:10 - Apr 14 by Lord_Bony

Absolutely...that’s why russia and China are determined not to see that happen again,they know full well the next country on our agenda to take over is Iran if Syria goes.

By the way just watching the movie “The Road”...bloody hell ist a dark post apocalyptic film!

Isn't it just. I've read a few of the McCarthy books and they were all a bit dark.

Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far? on 05:53 - Apr 14 with 1046 viewsdameedna

Syria. Egypt. Libya. Linked in every way. All fighting the same battle. All truly hideous leaders which the UK sidles up to because it is better to have the shit in a place you dont have to smell every day. Russia and China are far worse though and see every opportunity to prddle corruption by keeping despots in power. Isis is the product of poor education and tyrannical regimes. A case of people being facked over so bad that they want change at any cost. I dont blame them at all. I would put a bullet an isis mobster happily however the cause is the way in which arab countries subjugate their tribes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024