Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motor vehicle insurance companies. 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1583 viewslifelong

A pain in the arse.

You’ve just got to go through the same rigmarole every year and switch companies to get a decent rate...fecking annoying.

I was involved in an accident few months ago, or my vehicle was,it was parked up and I was nowhere near it when a learner driver lost control of her vehicle and collided with it causing £1500 of damage. As a result of this my insurance renewal has gone up an additional £60..even more fecking annoying.

Rant over.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:20]
Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1554 viewsCooperman

Fair comments.

I reckon the average consumer who doesn’t change providers loses out to the tune of £50 - £100 a year.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:29]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:26 - Apr 13 with 1550 viewsmagicdaps10

Always worth just going on confused.com and let them do the hard work.

Chances are there will be something better value on there, if you do get one, dont forget to ring and cancel your previous insurance or they will just carry it on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:34 - Apr 13 with 1537 viewslifelong

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:26 - Apr 13 by magicdaps10

Always worth just going on confused.com and let them do the hard work.

Chances are there will be something better value on there, if you do get one, dont forget to ring and cancel your previous insurance or they will just carry it on.

The current company I am with have gone from £230 to a renewal price of £410, went on the comparison sites and had same cover for £213 but when they were informed of the accident I described they hiked it up by £60...wtf is that all about?
Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:47 - Apr 13 with 1516 viewsNogginthenog

I just cancelled insurance on a car as it's being part exchanged. Charged me £55 to cancel it. All that money to press a button and send an e-mail. Fecking robbers.
Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:11 - Apr 13 with 1479 viewsMrSwerve

I find it incredible that car insurance renewals can go up by a few hundred quid even if you've had no claims or broken any laws.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:14 - Apr 13 with 1475 viewsmax936

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:11 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

I find it incredible that car insurance renewals can go up by a few hundred quid even if you've had no claims or broken any laws.

The government should put things in place to stop them doing it, then again !!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 1304 viewsjack_lord

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:14 - Apr 13 by max936

Steve, they are the biggest thieves around. Car insurance is compulsory and they earn millions from it. When you consider how much the buildings cost, the staff costs - especially the risk people in the city and yet the owners still get major profits at our expense, it is crazy that no politician has stepped it to question this.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 16:02 - Apr 15 with 1297 viewsbluey_the_blue

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:14 - Apr 13 by max936

If you're not happy with a renewal quote, then shop around. There are plenty of websites for doing that; I removed a few options I didn't really need from mine, had a massively reduced quote from another provider so switched.
Login to get fewer ads

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 1230 viewsmax936

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 16:02 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

If you're not happy with a renewal quote, then shop around. There are plenty of websites for doing that; I removed a few options I didn't really need from mine, had a massively reduced quote from another provider so switched.

I do and I'm fairly happy with the prices I get, so I don't need any advice regarding that, Ive suggested that the Government/governments should look at vehicle insurances.

Why you're quoted me I don't know, then again its probably because I've had another dig at the Government,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 21:33 - Apr 15 with 1171 viewsJack123

Motor vehicle insurance companies. on 22:11 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

Unfortunately they do, rip off basta*ds!! Mine went up by 120 quid, went on the compare sites, received my new quotes, and as soon as I entered the details for some one rear ending me, it went up.. odd thing is, after 5 years you have not got to mention it, yet the accident came off but the renewals didn't decrease by the same amount as the fuc*as put it up for a non fault accident. Scandalous Kunts :(
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 21:35]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024