Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! 17:08 - Apr 14 with 6173 viewsmagicdaps10

And i think we are safe.

BUT

Cant see it coming in the next 2 games!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:16 - Apr 15 with 1573 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 08:37 - Apr 15 by jack247

I know. I said there wouldn’t be many. It certainly wasn’t worth an ‘I know something you dont’ post.

If anyone is surprised by the fact that Southampton will almost certainly need to overturn a one goal deficit to catch up five points, post below.

It is a lot, 100% actual as far as i have seen as nobody was saying our goal difference could send us down and in Soton's case it could.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:33 - Apr 15 with 1545 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:16 - Apr 15 by trampie

It is a lot, 100% actual as far as i have seen as nobody was saying our goal difference could send us down and in Soton's case it could.

Anyone with any common sense can see that they aren’t going to catch us points wise without catching us goals wise.

Did anyone PM you for an explanation?
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:37 - Apr 15 with 1536 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:33 - Apr 15 by jack247

Anyone with any common sense can see that they aren’t going to catch us points wise without catching us goals wise.

Did anyone PM you for an explanation?

They said it and I used the quote facility to reply.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 09:58 - Apr 15 with 1492 viewssainthelens

We mustn't forget how important our goal difference is, it can count as an extra point. And going to Citeh is vital that we don't get a hammering.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:02 - Apr 15 with 1484 viewsGowerjack

Fair play.

Tramples grasped a new concept and he wants to tell the world....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:15 - Apr 15 with 1462 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:02 - Apr 15 by Gowerjack

Fair play.

Only Swans fans that don't know any different.

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:23 - Apr 15 with 1439 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am very worried about Soton, in my opinion they have an easier run in than us, although they do have to fit in that extra game in the cup.
So on Thursday do they go for it against Leicester or conserve their players for the Cup game on Sunday with Chelsea when we are playing Man C?
As Leicester look very beatable at the moment I think they will go for it.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:37 - Apr 15 with 1409 viewsmonmouth

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:23 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

I am very worried about Soton, in my opinion they have an easier run in than us, although they do have to fit in that extra game in the cup.
So on Thursday do they go for it against Leicester or conserve their players for the Cup game on Sunday with Chelsea when we are playing Man C?
As Leicester look very beatable at the moment I think they will go for it.

I don't get the very worried bit to be honest. We both have five games left. We are already a win and two draws ahead of them, they have won once in the last eon, and we have them to play - at home.

Ditto Stoke

It is totally ours to f*ck up. Either would swap places with us in a heartbeat. It's them that are very worried. They are under enormous pressure now.

I think there'll be five or six teams below us come 13th May. If not, we've made a real arse of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:46 - Apr 15 with 1390 viewsMrSwerve

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:37 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I don't get the very worried bit to be honest. We both have five games left. We are already a win and two draws ahead of them, they have won once in the last eon, and we have them to play - at home.

Ditto Stoke

It is totally ours to f*ck up. Either would swap places with us in a heartbeat. It's them that are very worried. They are under enormous pressure now.

I think there'll be five or six teams below us come 13th May. If not, we've made a real arse of it.

To be honest, given where we were in January, I'd be ecstatic with 17th place.

It has been a bit of a balls up of a season but if we manage survival from the train wreck that we were at Xmas time I'll be happy.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:00 - Apr 15 with 1367 viewsA_Fans_Dad

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:37 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Ditto Stoke

It is simply that they playeed well against Chelsea, a top 6 side for 45 minutes and put 2 goals past them.
We outplayed a poor Everton and only managed 1 goal.
They have an easier run in than us and crucially their last match against Man C will be after Man C have won the league and are on the beach.
Whereas our last match is Stoke who if are still not relegated will be fighting for their lives, and either way will just kick the crap out of us all game with the permission of the Ref.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:14 - Apr 15 with 1341 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:00 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

It is simply that they playeed well against Chelsea, a top 6 side for 45 minutes and put 2 goals past them.
We outplayed a poor Everton and only managed 1 goal.
They have an easier run in than us and crucially their last match against Man C will be after Man C have won the league and are on the beach.
Whereas our last match is Stoke who if are still not relegated will be fighting for their lives, and either way will just kick the crap out of us all game with the permission of the Ref.

Everton were set up better defensively than chelsea

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:24 - Apr 15 with 1325 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Looking at the list of fixtures that Dippy posted
Huddersfield - Everton (H), Man City (A), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H)
Brighton - Spurs (H), Burnley (A), Man Utd (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A)
West Ham - Stoke (H), Arsenal (A), Man City (H), Leicester (A), Man Utd (H), Everton (H)
Palace - Watford (A), Leicester (H), Stoke (A), West Brom (H)
Stoke - West Ham (A), Burnley (H), Liverpool (A), Crystal Palace (H), Swans (A)
Saints - Leicester (A), Chelsea (A), Bournemouth (H), Everton (A), Swans (A), Man City (H)
Swans - Man City (A), Chelsea (H), Bournemouth (A), Saints (H), Stoke (H)

It does look as if the 2 at the top of the list could be caught by us quite easily with their remaining fixtures.
Palace look pretty safe with no top 6 teams to play.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:24 - Apr 15 with 1325 viewscurleigh

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 21:10 - Apr 14 by trampie

Yes they have a better goal difference than Swansea, if I said that outright, people would not understand.
Soton are currently at least two goals and have a better goals for than Swansea, so although things can change Soton are at the very least 3 goals better off than Swansea.

Talking of goal difference...ours could take a battering next week.
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:31 - Apr 15 with 1312 viewstheloneranger

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:24 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Looking at the list of fixtures that Dippy posted
Huddersfield - Everton (H), Man City (A), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H)
Brighton - Spurs (H), Burnley (A), Man Utd (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A)
West Ham - Stoke (H), Arsenal (A), Man City (H), Leicester (A), Man Utd (H), Everton (H)
Palace - Watford (A), Leicester (H), Stoke (A), West Brom (H)
Stoke - West Ham (A), Burnley (H), Liverpool (A), Crystal Palace (H), Swans (A)
Saints - Leicester (A), Chelsea (A), Bournemouth (H), Everton (A), Swans (A), Man City (H)
Swans - Man City (A), Chelsea (H), Bournemouth (A), Saints (H), Stoke (H)

It does look as if the 2 at the top of the list could be caught by us quite easily with their remaining fixtures.
Palace look pretty safe with no top 6 teams to play.

You can forget Chelsea in Southampton's fixture list, it's the FA Cup

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:40 - Apr 15 with 1289 viewsjack247

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 10:02 - Apr 15 by Gowerjack

Fair play.

I was shocked. Who would have thunk it?
THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 1270 viewstrampie

THREE MORE POINTS!!!!!! on 11:24 - Apr 15 by curleigh

Talking of goal difference...ours could take a battering next week.

Yes, lets hope not but it is a possibility.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024