Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekend end games 18:37 - Apr 14 with 1882 viewstrampie

Terrible result for Wrexham today and at the halftime mark in the Fulham v Brentford game Cardiff fans must be pulling their hair out, only poor finishing and poor refereeing have prevented Brentford from being a few goals up instead its all square at the break.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Weekend end games on 19:27 - Apr 14 with 1833 viewsmajorraglan

Wrexham have imploded, the loss of their manager has really hit them. Fulham closing in on 3, points.
Weekend end games on 19:30 - Apr 14 with 1815 viewstrampie

Brentford deserved to win that game what I seen, a draw was the minimum they deserved.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Weekend end games on 19:36 - Apr 14 with 1797 viewsSgorioFruit

ffs Fulham

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Weekend end games on 19:36 - Apr 14 with 1795 viewsbluey_the_blue

Weekend end games on 19:30 - Apr 14 by trampie

Brentford deserved to win that game what I seen, a draw was the minimum they deserved.

You're talking sense for once, trampie.

For those who didn't see the game, two decisions in the first half were woeful.

Brentford striker one on one with keeper, given offside. Problem was, he was clearly onside - defender played him onside, then slipped.

Free kick from just outside the box, Fulham player in wall bats the ball away with his hands. Clear penalty.

Brentford are one of the best footballing sides in the division, if they can get a 20 goal a season striker in summer they'd be my tip to go up next season.
Weekend end games on 19:37 - Apr 14 with 1793 viewsforkbeard

Last effin kick of game. Twonks!
Weekend end games on 19:46 - Apr 14 with 1765 viewsbluey_the_blue

Weekend end games on 19:37 - Apr 14 by forkbeard

Last effin kick of game. Twonks!

brentford fully deserved at least a point though, be fair.
Weekend end games on 21:38 - Apr 14 with 1653 viewstrampie

Cardiff must be odds on for automatic promotion now, they need to win 3 of their 4 remaining games to guarantee promotion and they have some very winnable games left.
It looks like Fulham will have to win every game they have left to have a chance of piping Cardiff.

Weekend end games on 21:58 - Apr 14 with 1621 viewsmajorraglan

Weekend end games on 21:38 - Apr 14 by trampie

Cardiff must be odds on for automatic promotion now, they need to win 3 of their 4 remaining games to guarantee promotion and they have some very winnable games left.
It looks like Fulham will have to win every game they have left to have a chance of piping Cardiff.

There’s been plenty of twists so far and there could be more, they may be favourites but odds on for me is a bit strong given their previous failings at the final hurdle. It will be interesting to see what happens next weekend when Fulham travel to Millwall who are themselves pushing for a play off spot.
Login to get fewer ads

Weekend end games on 22:01 - Apr 14 with 1616 viewsbluey_the_blue

Weekend end games on 21:38 - Apr 14 by trampie

Don't even think it's 3 tbh. 2 would probably be enough.

Fulham are away at Millwall on Friday night - a tough game as Millwall like Brentford are also in good form.

We could be either 2 points behind, behind Fulham on goal difference or one point ahead with two games in hand before we play Saturday evening. We've Forest at home then Derby away, two games against teams in poor form. Hull could go either way and we end with Reading at home who may well have nothing to play for.

If Millwall get something against Fulham then I'd say we're probably 95% up.
Weekend end games on 22:21 - Apr 14 with 1591 viewstrampie

Wrexham probably have to win their last two matches just to have a chance of making the play offs, they looked nailed on a few weeks ago.

Weekend end games on 22:40 - Apr 14 with 1570 viewslonglostjack

Weekend end games on 22:21 - Apr 14 by trampie

Wrexham probably have to win their last two matches just to have a chance of making the play offs, they looked nailed on a few weeks ago.

Wrexham always seemed miles away when I was a kid. Could never relate to them at all. Still can't. Always check to see the Newport and Hereford results though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Weekend end games on 16:08 - Apr 15 with 1397 viewstrampie

Celtic hammering Rangers in the Scottish cup semi.

Weekend end games on 17:54 - Apr 15 with 1350 viewstrampie

Man City champions, WBA beat Man Utd.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024