Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref 19:01 - Apr 14 with 5152 viewspencoedjack

Fuking attrotious.

Ref on 19:04 - Apr 14 with 4056 viewsmonmouth

That was him being good. Fat joke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ref on 19:12 - Apr 14 with 4012 viewsBigPhilG

Worse than that
Ref on 19:17 - Apr 14 with 3972 viewslonglostjack

The player that clattered into Dyer. Clear yellow not given.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ref on 19:30 - Apr 14 with 3933 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ref on 19:17 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

The player that clattered into Dyer. Clear yellow not given.

The height that he came in at some would say was a Red.
Body Checks are not allowed in football.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 19:30]
Ref on 19:30 - Apr 14 with 3927 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I particularly enjoyed the free kick in the 90th minute he gave for nothing at all when Naughton took the ball into the Everton half.

CC stood there simply perplexed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ref on 19:49 - Apr 14 with 3836 viewsLoyal

Ref on 19:30 - Apr 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I particularly enjoyed the free kick in the 90th minute he gave for nothing at all when Naughton took the ball into the Everton half.

CC stood there simply perplexed.

Lino gave it, his brother is an Everton fan.
Truth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ref on 19:53 - Apr 14 with 3809 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Standard premier league officials

Any going to the World Cup ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ref on 20:03 - Apr 14 with 3747 viewsswanforthemoney

Some of his decisions were truly baffling.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Ref on 20:17 - Apr 14 with 3686 viewsjacktar

Ref on 20:03 - Apr 14 by swanforthemoney

Some of his decisions were truly baffling.

I think his hair must have been in his eyes ......................................................... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........................................................................ just a useless cheating tw@t then.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ref on 20:48 - Apr 14 with 3552 viewsNogginthenog

There's another bewt reffing this Spurs game tonight
Ref on 20:54 - Apr 14 with 3528 viewsBobby_Fischer

All the premier league fans in 1 thread.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ref on 21:09 - Apr 14 with 3471 viewslonglostjack

Ref on 20:54 - Apr 14 by Bobby_Fischer

All the premier league fans in 1 thread.

Great post. Keep it up Bobby.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ref on 21:31 - Apr 14 with 3400 viewsmax936

Ref on 21:09 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Great post. Keep it up Bobby.

Jordan flying into that tackle near the centre circle in the 2nd half was stupid, I was relieved when Mason showed a yellow, as I was fearing another red as Jordan's foot was up with studs showing, but yes Mason give most of the 50 50iues Everton's way.

Sorry for quoting you,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ref on 21:47 - Apr 14 with 3336 viewsjack2jack

Gash!
Ref on 01:12 - Apr 15 with 3157 viewswestside

There's always a dodgy ref about about but the prem has a group of sh1t refs
Ref on 04:46 - Apr 15 with 3063 viewsJethroJack

Mason had a lovely old smiley chat with Rooney at the kick off.
Ref on 07:47 - Apr 15 with 2969 viewsjackal

Ref on 19:53 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Standard premier league officials

Any going to the World Cup ?

No. No English officials are going.

No surprise there. They're all garbage.

Mike Dean will be disappointed. He loves the limelight.
Ref on 09:40 - Apr 15 with 2860 viewsPegojack

Ref on 21:31 - Apr 14 by max936

Jordan flying into that tackle near the centre circle in the 2nd half was stupid, I was relieved when Mason showed a yellow, as I was fearing another red as Jordan's foot was up with studs showing, but yes Mason give most of the 50 50iues Everton's way.

Sorry for quoting you,

Spot on Max. My heart was in my mouth there. I could see our survival chances going up in smoke. Mighty relieved when he pulled out yellow.
Ref on 09:44 - Apr 15 with 2850 viewsswan65split

Ref on 04:46 - Apr 15 by JethroJack

Mason had a lovely old smiley chat with Rooney at the kick off.

My missis reckons they were chaty all game.
Ref on 10:35 - Apr 15 with 2753 viewsDippy

I'm not surprised.. the PL want a blockbuster last game of the season finale.. I'll guarantee a few questionable calls will be dished out to the battlers at the bottom.. it's usually what happens to relegation threatened PL teams.. every little advantage to take it to the last day will be implemented..

The block buster relegation last game of the season free for all.. will send the inflation exposure through Scudamore and the silent backers brains into another orbit.

Money is like heroin to them.. they get a kick.. it's like the zombie West Stand brigade, who have no soul, but get a little glimpse of life when a bit of money hits their bank accounts.. I've seen these autistics smiling at their bank accounts in some catatonic state of euphoria whilst in a queue, whilst I'm shouting "are you going to stop sucking on your mother's tit, and finish staring at your account, I know the world revolves around you, but people are waiting in the f*cking queue here mun"
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 10:37]

Poll: Cooper Out

Ref on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 2687 viewsLoyal

Ref on 10:35 - Apr 15 by Dippy

I'm not surprised.. the PL want a blockbuster last game of the season finale.. I'll guarantee a few questionable calls will be dished out to the battlers at the bottom.. it's usually what happens to relegation threatened PL teams.. every little advantage to take it to the last day will be implemented..

The block buster relegation last game of the season free for all.. will send the inflation exposure through Scudamore and the silent backers brains into another orbit.

Money is like heroin to them.. they get a kick.. it's like the zombie West Stand brigade, who have no soul, but get a little glimpse of life when a bit of money hits their bank accounts.. I've seen these autistics smiling at their bank accounts in some catatonic state of euphoria whilst in a queue, whilst I'm shouting "are you going to stop sucking on your mother's tit, and finish staring at your account, I know the world revolves around you, but people are waiting in the f*cking queue here mun"

My next door neighbours son is autistic, he doesnt have a bank account.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ref on 11:46 - Apr 15 with 2655 viewsDippy

Ref on 11:32 - Apr 15 by Loyal

My next door neighbours son is autistic, he doesnt have a bank account.

Autism doesn't exist mate.. otherwise the whole planet would be under the acronym..

There's an autistic in all of us.. it's just specific people are put under the microscope more than others. Which is borderline fascism.. it's just a word people use to feel superior about themselves.

I'm not autistic.. I just get called a c*nt all the time.. it's a word used to feel all high and mighty over someone else.. it's like a kick of some sort.

Poll: Cooper Out

Ref on 11:47 - Apr 15 with 2655 viewsMuteswan

My son is autistic and he has a bank account. I have no doubt at all that he would ever use other people’s misfortunes to try to make a point. Whatever the point is that you are trying to make. An apology would be well received, but I don’t think you’re man enough to even consider this.
Ref on 11:47 - Apr 15 with 2651 viewsjackal

Autism is awful and is a tragedy for families concerned. I have a niece who is severely autistic so I've seen it first hand.

To use it as an insult to us in the West stand shows what a true lowlife you must be.
Ref on 11:49 - Apr 15 with 2640 viewsjackal

Ref on 11:46 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Autism doesn't exist mate.. otherwise the whole planet would be under the acronym..

There's an autistic in all of us.. it's just specific people are put under the microscope more than others. Which is borderline fascism.. it's just a word people use to feel superior about themselves.

I'm not autistic.. I just get called a c*nt all the time.. it's a word used to feel all high and mighty over someone else.. it's like a kick of some sort.

I can understand why you're constantly called C*nt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024