Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basic skills 10:38 - Apr 15 with 1929 viewsdickythorpe

Whilst I was very pleased with the tempo and heart from the team yesterday it amazes me how many of our team can't pass or kick cleanly.

For example the passes that went straight into touch, Ki's woeful 2 shots at goal one powder puff side footed effort on target, plus one that went into the north upper on the 19 minute mark.

Tammy could have won us the game but blazed it!

Look at Pickford the goalkeeper he can boot that ball miles! Our outfield players can't do what a keeper can!

These guys aren't on minimum wage so why are they so bloody frustrating?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 10:49]
Basic skills on 10:51 - Apr 15 with 1878 viewsairedale

I wonder about that sometimes too. Basic stuff like keeping your eyes on the ball when you kick it.
Basic skills on 10:54 - Apr 15 with 1866 viewsMrSwerve

Pressure probably.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bssic skills on 10:57 - Apr 15 with 1848 viewsDippy

Don't mate.. they were better than last week, but you'll only have people like T2C gesticulating that we should support and get behind them as much as we can.. like we should to specific 10 year olds..

Unless you were me.. if i was 10, I'd be called a c*nt by somebody, or no good useless c*nt or something on those lines.. it's followed me through to the present day.. even the upstanding bastions of education probably called me a c*nt under their breath..

If i made a little mistake, some c*nt would be there to makesure they'd let me know.. but some people could make millions on a consistent basis.. but they'd always make excuses for them.

Specific people live a life in a mine field, walk through it on their tip toes, but if you graze a mine like Harry Kane's header there'll be some sort of national strike for some injustice.. but people like Kyle Naughton for instance.. could walk through a minefield, hit every c*nt of a mine and he'll be paraded as some sort of God to be worshipped.. but poor c*nts like me will only have to graze the thing.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 10:58]

Poll: Cooper Out

Basic skills on 11:03 - Apr 15 with 1832 viewsDippy

Basic skills on 10:54 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Pressure probably.

Here we go.. pressure.. another excuse.. if it was me on the other hand..

"Nah, no pressure for you dippy boy, it doesn't exist for people like you"..

The c*nts don't know what pressure is.

Basic skills on 11:05 - Apr 15 with 1822 viewsdickythorpe

Basic skills on 10:54 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Pressure probably.

Ah pressure! What fecking pressure has a PL footballer got?

Play poorly , still get paid ridiculous amounts.

Get dropped , still get paid ridiculous amounts.
Basic skills on 11:09 - Apr 15 with 1806 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Basic skills on 11:03 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Here we go.. pressure.. another excuse.. if it was me on the other hand..

"Nah, no pressure for you dippy boy, it doesn't exist for people like you"..

The c*nts don't know what pressure is.

You haven't got a chip on your shoulders, you have got half hundred weight bags.
Give it a rest.
Basic skills on 11:15 - Apr 15 with 1787 viewsDippy

Basic skills on 11:09 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

You haven't got a chip on your shoulders, you have got half hundred weight bags.
Give it a rest.

Haha.. go and suck on your mother's tit you coddled c*nt.. get to my level, and I'll give you some sort of tap on the head.

Basic skills on 11:44 - Apr 15 with 1716 viewsMrSwerve

Basic skills on 11:05 - Apr 15 by dickythorpe

Ah pressure! What fecking pressure has a PL footballer got?

Play poorly , still get paid ridiculous amounts.

Get dropped , still get paid ridiculous amounts.

I know they get obscene amounts of money but people forget that football players are human too. Having to perform infront of 20-70k people every weekend is a very pressurised environment. Some will thrive, some will crumble.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Basic skills on 11:48 - Apr 15 with 1707 viewsDippy

Basic skills on 11:44 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

I know they get obscene amounts of money but people forget that football players are human too. Having to perform infront of 20-70k people every weekend is a very pressurised environment. Some will thrive, some will crumble.

What about me?

I get called..

A retard
Waste of space
Useless
C*nt
So many other words

Do you see anyone sticking up for me?.. but you're all hypocrites anyway..

Basic skills on 12:23 - Apr 15 with 1648 viewsDippy

Basic skills on 11:48 - Apr 15 by Dippy

What about me?

I get called..

A retard
Waste of space
Useless
C*nt
So many other words

I'll add unpleasant individual to the ever growing list..

It's remarkable.. I'm astonishing.. if i was in an empty room surrounded by voice proof cladding.. pointing out factual information to myself.. I'll still hear an echo in the background.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 12:27]

Basic skills on 12:30 - Apr 15 with 1617 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Basic skills on 12:23 - Apr 15 by Dippy

I'll add unpleasant individual to the ever growing list..

It's remarkable.. I'm astonishing.. if i was in an empty room surrounded by voice proof cladding.. pointing out factual information to myself.. I'll still hear an echo in the background.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 12:27]

Can I politely suggest you go back to your Doctor, as your Meds are obviously not working.
Basic skills on 12:35 - Apr 15 with 1604 viewsDippy

Basic skills on 12:30 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Can I politely suggest you go back to your Doctor, as your Meds are obviously not working.

The usual response from a half wit.. not quite the full, but the half. You'll get there one day mate, if you read, understand things.. but it's pointless talking to people who are clearly not on any world class level.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 12:36]

Basic skills on 14:05 - Apr 15 with 1485 viewsJackfath

Basic skills on 11:48 - Apr 15 by Dippy

What about me?

I get called..

A retard
Waste of space
Useless
C*nt
So many other words

I like you Skippy, always have.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Basic skills on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 1473 viewsswanforthemoney

The speed that players get closed down means they have to take a shot quickly. To beat a keeper like Pickford, or Fab for that matter, the shot has to be in the cornEr and hit really really hard. Bring that all together and it's understandable some go off-beam.

I stand in the North Stand

Bssic skills on 14:59 - Apr 15 with 1378 viewsDJack

Bssic skills on 10:57 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Don't mate.. they were better than last week, but you'll only have people like T2C gesticulating that we should support and get behind them as much as we can.. like we should to specific 10 year olds..

Unless you were me.. if i was 10, I'd be called a c*nt by somebody, or no good useless c*nt or something on those lines.. it's followed me through to the present day.. even the upstanding bastions of education probably called me a c*nt under their breath..

If i made a little mistake, some c*nt would be there to makesure they'd let me know.. but some people could make millions on a consistent basis.. but they'd always make excuses for them.

Specific people live a life in a mine field, walk through it on their tip toes, but if you graze a mine like Harry Kane's header there'll be some sort of national strike for some injustice.. but people like Kyle Naughton for instance.. could walk through a minefield, hit every c*nt of a mine and he'll be paraded as some sort of God to be worshipped.. but poor c*nts like me will only have to graze the thing.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 10:58]

Dippy, you are drivelling shìt again.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bssic skills on 15:13 - Apr 15 with 1347 viewsDippy

Bssic skills on 14:59 - Apr 15 by DJack

Dippy, you are drivelling shìt again.

Look at the f*cking oracle spouting off..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024