Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget the teams below us... 10:46 - Apr 15 with 19782 viewsTheResurrection

We need to be targeting Brighton and Watford above.

We can all hope that Stoke and Southampton continue their struggles and there's clearly a lack of quality in their squads. They've only won 6 and 5 games all season. For them to have any realistic chance at survival they are going to need to win at least half their existing tally's to date. And this from their 5 games remaining.

This could happen, anything still can. And that's how they will be looking at us. Their message boards are depressing now, much worse even than this one. They know they have to go on a Champions winning run to even have a squeak, and then they're looking at other clubs to help them out.

Nobody would swap places with them, no matter how much you squeal on here.

However, we need to turn this pressure on its head and look at climbing the table. Great the teams behind us are struggling but let's make sure we bring more into the equation just in case.

Watford and Brighton sit 12th and 13th respectively and Watford have 1 point from the last 5 games, and like last season, are in free-fall. They have 4 games left including Spurs, Man United and Palace. Brighton have picked up 1 point in the last 4 games and are feeling the strain and as we know have a horrendous run in. What they would give for 3 games against Bournemouth, Stoke and Southampton, with 2 of them at home.

This is the reality of our situation and you can bet all you want on what Carlos will be drumming into our players.

We are looking up, not down. We are going to City for a point and we want a result against Chelsea. We don't want to lose against Bournemouth and we want to do our business early so we can go into the last 2 games trying to get as far up the table as possible.

We are better than Everton, we are better than Watford, Brighton and the 2 behind us. And we are mentally strong and ready for the run in.

Keep that scoreboard ticking over.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Forget the teams below us... on 19:24 - Apr 15 with 2000 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 19:16 - Apr 15 by jack247

Because you attempt to condescend and patronise near enough everyone who disagrees with you. You rarely get far with your limited football understanding, so you twist discussions into everyone being ‘inferior’ to you in some way or another. It’s sad to see.

Before you point it out, I’m aware I’m patronising you. I very rarely speak to anyone like this, but it’s a tone you adopt in almost every thread.

It's limited football knowledge mate.. Understanding is a perception word, because I read and take stuff in.

I don't think everyone is inferior.. I just like to measure the depth of a human beings level meter.

I don't.. if you can actually read to a specific level.

I'm an ego buster mate.. it's my speciality.. they don't call me one of the most dangerous humans on the Planet for no reason.

Mi5 don't watch you daily for being "ordinary"

Poll: Cooper Out

Forget the teams below us... on 19:28 - Apr 15 with 1989 viewsjack247

Forget the teams below us... on 19:24 - Apr 15 by Dippy

It's limited football knowledge mate.. Understanding is a perception word, because I read and take stuff in.

I don't think everyone is inferior.. I just like to measure the depth of a human beings level meter.

I don't.. if you can actually read to a specific level.

I'm an ego buster mate.. it's my speciality.. they don't call me one of the most dangerous humans on the Planet for no reason.

Mi5 don't watch you daily for being "ordinary"

They don’t call you one of the most dangerous humans on the planet at all. They call you a scrounging fantasist who spends too much time on the internet
Forget the teams below us... on 19:34 - Apr 15 with 1969 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 19:28 - Apr 15 by jack247

They don’t call you one of the most dangerous humans on the planet at all. They call you a scrounging fantasist who spends too much time on the internet

And pigs fly.. they know your range from birth mate.. it's just hard for average people to accept.. that I'm superior.

I'm the scrounging fantasist?.. God.. I'm sure my distant family members will have a word about that.

Forget the teams below us... on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 1943 viewsbonymine

Chris,

We are blatantly NOT better than Brighton (safe) or Watford (safe) in the current table which does not lie.

We are currently in 17th place and 5 points above the relegation zone .......please don’t paint a rosy picture on behalf of the Sellouts depicting us over achieving from where we are now ........

In reality we are most certainly IN THE SHIT and if we don’t pick up a point in the next 2 games then we will go into the last 3 games of the season to Bournemouth away and Soton and Stoke at home needing 4/5 points ..........I don’t sit comfortably with that tbh...the greater the pressure the bigger the chance of the team folding under that pressure .....

Never seen a final day ‘shootout’ including the Swans’ for relegation so far but think this year it will be different ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Forget the teams below us... on 19:49 - Apr 15 with 1941 viewsjack247

Forget the teams below us... on 19:34 - Apr 15 by Dippy

And pigs fly.. they know your range from birth mate.. it's just hard for average people to accept.. that I'm superior.

I'm the scrounging fantasist?.. God.. I'm sure my distant family members will have a word about that.

Get them to PM me
Forget the teams below us... on 19:54 - Apr 15 with 1929 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 19:49 - Apr 15 by jack247

Get them to PM me

There's specific people who are reading this.. and are in f*cking stitches.

I'm sitting here and f*cking crying.

Forget the teams below us... on 20:04 - Apr 15 with 1902 viewsDippy

But considering I am actually good.. I think you're attempting to wind me up slightly.. you've given yourself away.

Forget the teams below us... on 20:08 - Apr 15 with 1897 viewsjack247

Forget the teams below us... on 20:04 - Apr 15 by Dippy

But considering I am actually good.. I think you're attempting to wind me up slightly.. you've given yourself away.

Good at what? You’d have Montero in the team
Login to get fewer ads

Forget the teams below us... on 20:09 - Apr 15 with 1893 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 20:08 - Apr 15 by jack247

Good at what? You’d have Montero in the team

I'd have Mark the 38 year old senior league veteran on the wing.. than the current shambles.

And good at the world class ability to pull the rabbit out of the hat, when he knows someone is trying to con him into a post.

You oldies are terrible.. you have a good go, you attempt to fight, you attempt to get me into a corner.. yet I just decide to do a Ronaldo overhead kick to leave you all shaking your heads in disbelief.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 20:22]

Forget the teams below us... on 20:26 - Apr 15 with 1863 viewsGaryjack

Forget the teams below us... on 20:09 - Apr 15 by Dippy

I'd have Mark the 38 year old senior league veteran on the wing.. than the current shambles.

And good at the world class ability to pull the rabbit out of the hat, when he knows someone is trying to con him into a post.

You oldies are terrible.. you have a good go, you attempt to fight, you attempt to get me into a corner.. yet I just decide to do a Ronaldo overhead kick to leave you all shaking your heads in disbelief.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 20:22]

Skippy. Shut up ffs mun!
Forget the teams below us... on 20:33 - Apr 15 with 1841 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 20:26 - Apr 15 by Garyjack

Skippy. Shut up ffs mun!

I can see him now.. how did he even do that, how did he even think of that.. how the f*ck.. what the f*ck..

At times you just got to stand and admire true genius.

Forget the teams below us... on 20:35 - Apr 15 with 1829 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 19:10 - Apr 15 by jack247

I can’t agree with it because all we need to do is finish outside of the bottom three. If we finish above Brighton, then great, but if we do that we will have finished above the current bottom three anyway.

The difference between finishing 15th and 17th doesn’t overly bother me.

Well I know that's the main objective but for the team and supporters too, it's important to don't start feeling sorry for ourselves and panicking, like some are threatening to.

And I'm serious, We need to hunt those teams above us down. We can do that, easy, and if we do, we won't need to look back in anger, we can look up at more money for the transfer kitty.

Still, exciting times.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Forget the teams below us... on 20:45 - Apr 15 with 1798 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 19:16 - Apr 15 by jack247

Because you attempt to condescend and patronise near enough everyone who disagrees with you. You rarely get far with your limited football understanding, so you twist discussions into everyone being ‘inferior’ to you in some way or another. It’s sad to see.

Before you point it out, I’m aware I’m patronising you. I very rarely speak to anyone like this, but it’s a tone you adopt in almost every thread.

Don't waste your time Tim, he's a complete tosser

Forget the teams below us... on 20:46 - Apr 15 with 1791 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 19:34 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Is there something wrong with you,
Clown?

Forget the teams below us... on 20:47 - Apr 15 with 1788 viewsjack247

Forget the teams below us... on 20:45 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

I’m backing off because he may have something genuinely wrong with him
Forget the teams below us... on 20:49 - Apr 15 with 1785 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 20:45 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

I'm not the one who attempted to play the disguised pass in between the defence in this thread.

Come on.. that last passage of play deserved a clap..

Forget the teams below us... on 20:50 - Apr 15 with 1780 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 19:48 - Apr 15 by bonymine

Chris,

We are blatantly NOT better than Brighton (safe) or Watford (safe) in the current table which does not lie.

We are currently in 17th place and 5 points above the relegation zone .......please don’t paint a rosy picture on behalf of the Sellouts depicting us over achieving from where we are now ........

In reality we are most certainly IN THE SHIT and if we don’t pick up a point in the next 2 games then we will go into the last 3 games of the season to Bournemouth away and Soton and Stoke at home needing 4/5 points ..........I don’t sit comfortably with that tbh...the greater the pressure the bigger the chance of the team folding under that pressure .....

Never seen a final day ‘shootout’ including the Swans’ for relegation so far but think this year it will be different ....

We are better than them and the table does lie. Although it's told the truth since late December, go and check where we sit in the Truth table

We should never have been in this trouble, that's all down to Clement.

You keep freaking on all you like Marky, you and the Dipstick, I'm going to hope the rest of us are looking forward to climbing the table to safety

Forget the teams below us... on 20:52 - Apr 15 with 1772 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 20:26 - Apr 15 by Garyjack

Skippy. Shut up ffs mun!

It's not that weird facker is it??

Forget the teams below us... on 20:54 - Apr 15 with 1763 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 20:47 - Apr 15 by jack247

I’m backing off because he may have something genuinely wrong with him

Sounds like one crack pipe from the Coed

Forget the teams below us... on 20:56 - Apr 15 with 1742 viewsjack247

Forget the teams below us... on 20:54 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Sounds like one crack pipe from the Coed

I’m not sure if it’s a parody account or not, but if it’s genuine the guy has issues
Forget the teams below us... on 20:58 - Apr 15 with 1735 viewsGaryjack

Forget the teams below us... on 20:52 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Of course it is mun.
Forget the teams below us... on 21:08 - Apr 15 with 1707 viewsDippy

Forget the teams below us... on 20:52 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Weird.. another one to add to the repertoire from the average people.

You're like cockle women.. it's a sad state of affairs.

The female congregation effect.. you should read about it sometime

Forget the teams below us... on 21:30 - Apr 15 with 1675 viewslonglostjack

Forget the teams below us... on 21:08 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Weird.. another one to add to the repertoire from the average people.

You're like cockle women.. it's a sad state of affairs.

The female congregation effect.. you should read about it sometime

Cockle women and congregation in one post. Fair play Dippy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Forget the teams below us... on 21:46 - Apr 15 with 1642 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 20:58 - Apr 15 by Garyjack

Of course it is mun.

Yes, I suppose it is rather obvious now you've pointed it out.

Forget the teams below us... on 21:55 - Apr 15 with 1623 viewswaynekerr55

Forget the teams below us... on 21:46 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Yes, I suppose it is rather obvious now you've pointed it out.

Dippy rhymes with Skippy, mun.

I'm glad he's back TBH. We should be a broad church, no matter how left field out opinions are!

How's the little one BTW?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024