Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget the teams below us... 10:46 - Apr 15 with 19785 viewsTheResurrection

We need to be targeting Brighton and Watford above.

We can all hope that Stoke and Southampton continue their struggles and there's clearly a lack of quality in their squads. They've only won 6 and 5 games all season. For them to have any realistic chance at survival they are going to need to win at least half their existing tally's to date. And this from their 5 games remaining.

This could happen, anything still can. And that's how they will be looking at us. Their message boards are depressing now, much worse even than this one. They know they have to go on a Champions winning run to even have a squeak, and then they're looking at other clubs to help them out.

Nobody would swap places with them, no matter how much you squeal on here.

However, we need to turn this pressure on its head and look at climbing the table. Great the teams behind us are struggling but let's make sure we bring more into the equation just in case.

Watford and Brighton sit 12th and 13th respectively and Watford have 1 point from the last 5 games, and like last season, are in free-fall. They have 4 games left including Spurs, Man United and Palace. Brighton have picked up 1 point in the last 4 games and are feeling the strain and as we know have a horrendous run in. What they would give for 3 games against Bournemouth, Stoke and Southampton, with 2 of them at home.

This is the reality of our situation and you can bet all you want on what Carlos will be drumming into our players.

We are looking up, not down. We are going to City for a point and we want a result against Chelsea. We don't want to lose against Bournemouth and we want to do our business early so we can go into the last 2 games trying to get as far up the table as possible.

We are better than Everton, we are better than Watford, Brighton and the 2 behind us. And we are mentally strong and ready for the run in.

Keep that scoreboard ticking over.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Forget the teams below us... on 10:46 - May 6 with 2378 viewsmagicdaps10

Forget the teams below us... on 09:47 - May 6 by SwansNZ

Up there with the free flowing attacking football we'd see, by selling Gylfi and Llorente

He even defended us spending 16m on Clucas.

If we do manage to stay up, he will still manage to spin it all and say I told you so.

Boy is absolutely raving.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Forget the teams below us... on 10:51 - May 6 with 2360 viewsthereisnospoon

"We are better than Everton, we are better than Watford, Brighton and the 2 behind us. And we are mentally strong and ready for the run in."

bloody hell this chump is so delusional

there are no limits to just how stupid he is. there truly isn't.
Forget the teams below us... on 11:26 - May 6 with 2311 viewsmagicdaps10

Forget the teams below us... on 10:51 - May 6 by thereisnospoon

"We are better than Everton, we are better than Watford, Brighton and the 2 behind us. And we are mentally strong and ready for the run in."

bloody hell this chump is so delusional

there are no limits to just how stupid he is. there truly isn't.

I understand that we can all make mistakes but he just keeps making them and is obviously not learning from them

The worrying thing is, he stands by his mistakes and then proceeds to abuse anyone who points out his mistakes.........totally oblivious that people are going out of their way to point them out due to his disgusting ignorance and his totally misjudged self importance.

Forget the teams below us... on 11:43 - May 6 with 2287 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 09:42 - May 6 by magicdaps10

Another of many classics from Res.

Will he ever put his hands up!?!

Have you actually.read the op? Which part exactly are you taking offence to?

That we should be aiming to finish as high as possible?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Forget the teams below us... on 11:46 - May 6 with 2275 viewsBobby_Fischer

Forget the teams below us... on 11:43 - May 6 by TheResurrection

Have you actually.read the op? Which part exactly are you taking offence to?

That we should be aiming to finish as high as possible?

Thick as f*ck mind, I think his missus dumped him thats why he posts more.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Forget the teams below us... on 11:49 - May 6 with 2268 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Forget the teams below us... on 11:26 - May 6 by magicdaps10

I understand that we can all make mistakes but he just keeps making them and is obviously not learning from them

The worrying thing is, he stands by his mistakes and then proceeds to abuse anyone who points out his mistakes.........totally oblivious that people are going out of their way to point them out due to his disgusting ignorance and his totally misjudged self importance.

Spot on. The boy has some serious mental health issues.

Come on you Swans.

Forget the teams below us... on 11:53 - May 6 with 2264 viewsTheResurrection

Cowards United versus The Res

Bang bang 😂

Forget the teams below us... on 12:00 - May 6 with 2251 viewsmonmouth

The only thing that matters now is enough points next week. All energy is needed for that. There’s plenty of time over the summer for all the bollocks.

I hope that we are discussing the legal action by then anyway. If not, the Trust should just be shut down and disbanded and any funds given to support local causes. It will just be ‘for the Trust Board by the Trust Board’ as it is. Two years down the line and they’ve achieved nothing. It’s an embarrassment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Forget the teams below us... on 12:29 - May 6 with 2215 viewscostalotta

Forget the teams below us... on 12:00 - May 6 by monmouth

The only thing that matters now is enough points next week. All energy is needed for that. There’s plenty of time over the summer for all the bollocks.

I hope that we are discussing the legal action by then anyway. If not, the Trust should just be shut down and disbanded and any funds given to support local causes. It will just be ‘for the Trust Board by the Trust Board’ as it is. Two years down the line and they’ve achieved nothing. It’s an embarrassment.

It’s actually more than Two years. In fact it’s because of the many years of not doing the job properly prior to,the two years, you know, policing the club, keeping an eye on it for the community and fans alike. They’ve failed massively in the prime directive and continue to do so.

But yes, we have no choice to leave the bollocks till eight days time. Thing is, we stay up will it be forgotten again?
[Post edited 6 May 2018 12:29]
Forget the teams below us... on 12:31 - May 6 with 2206 viewsTheResurrection

Forget the teams below us... on 12:00 - May 6 by monmouth

I'd rather the wet kunts take their bitterness out on me mate. At least it gives the players a little break.

Forget the teams below us... on 12:38 - May 6 with 2181 viewsmagicdaps10

Forget the teams below us... on 12:31 - May 6 by TheResurrection

I'd rather the wet kunts take their bitterness out on me mate. At least it gives the players a little break.

Yep, leave the players alone, they dont deserve stick and have done nothing wrong.

Get behind them 90mins I agree but they cant be excused of criticism in between.

Forget the teams below us... on 12:47 - May 6 with 2160 viewsAmbergambler

Forget the teams below us... on 11:46 - May 6 by Bobby_Fischer

Thick as f*ck mind, I think his missus dumped him thats why he posts more.

Not appropriate.

Whatever's going on in any poster's private life it shouldn't be referred to on here unless they choose to discuss it themselves.
Forget the teams below us... on 06:20 - May 10 with 2007 viewstrampie

Res says we are better than Everton, Watford, Brighton and should be looking up, what planet is he on ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Forget the teams below us... on 06:39 - May 10 with 1988 viewsSTID2017

Forget the teams below us... on 06:20 - May 10 by trampie

Res says we are better than Everton, Watford, Brighton and should be looking up, what planet is he on ?

We are looking up - from the relegation berth and at the abyss that is the Championship

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Forget the teams below us... on 06:40 - May 10 with 1983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Forget the teams below us... on 11:53 - May 6 by TheResurrection

Cowards United versus The Res

Bang bang 😂

Cowards. ROFL. Who's hiding now???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Forget the teams below us... on 06:43 - May 10 with 1970 viewsSTID2017

Forget the teams below us... on 06:40 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Thornbury criticised the ganging up mentality on here, whilst ignoring the fact that The Res has insulted more posters than all the rest combined.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Forget the teams below us... (n/t) on 07:33 - May 10 with 1884 viewsswan65split

Forget the teams below us... on 06:40 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Forget the teams below us... on 09:21 - Aug 11 with 1464 viewsFerrieBodde

God I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.
Forget the teams below us... on 10:22 - Aug 11 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Forget the teams below us... on 09:21 - Aug 11 by FerrieBodde

God I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Mentally incapable and unprepared for the run in? To the relegation nobody planned for?
Top bumping. I bet there's at least 20-30 threads like this.
Can we have the classics board back?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Forget the teams below us... on 11:09 - Aug 11 with 1370 viewsFerrieBodde

Forget the teams below us... on 10:22 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Mentally incapable and unprepared for the run in? To the relegation nobody planned for?
Top bumping. I bet there's at least 20-30 threads like this.
Can we have the classics board back?

That clown probably still thinks we can chase Brighton and Watford in the table from the Championship
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 11:11]
Forget the teams below us... on 00:56 - Feb 3 with 813 viewsFerrieBodde

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Forget the teams below us... on 11:59 - Feb 3 with 700 viewsFerrieBodde

Yeah, forget the teams below us...like Ipswich Bolton and Reading in the fvcking 2nd tier

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 12:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024