Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any one lost a Mobile Phone yesterday? 11:49 - Apr 15 with 1319 viewsTheCallUp

I found a Samsung phone under Seat no 200, Row R East Stand yesterday, Colour Sky Blue, excellent condition, no case, I handed it in to a steward after the game.
Any one lost a Mobile Phone yesterday? on 17:05 - Apr 15 with 1201 viewsjakethejack

I sit 13 seats away from you but 'no', however, thanks for being an honest Jack. I had my phone nicked by a fellow Jack (99% sure because I looked for it in my pocket as I was walking out of the ground) away at Man City. Poor show.
Any one lost a Mobile Phone yesterday? on 17:21 - Apr 15 with 1163 viewsNeath_Jack

It's a Samsung, the owners probably left it there on purpose.

I'd imagine it to be quite embarrassing to own one of those in 2018.

Good on you though for handing it in, always nice to see some honesty.

Two weeks ago, i found a tenner in the toothbrush aisle of Tesco, and I gave it in at customer services. I thought that's my good karma for the day. We then went and drew with West Brom, my washing machine packed in, and the sockets in my dining room went bang.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Any one lost a Mobile Phone yesterday? on 17:59 - Apr 15 with 1090 viewsN_T_J

Any one lost a Mobile Phone yesterday? on 17:21 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

It's a Samsung, the owners probably left it there on purpose.

I'd imagine it to be quite embarrassing to own one of those in 2018.

Good on you though for handing it in, always nice to see some honesty.

Two weeks ago, i found a tenner in the toothbrush aisle of Tesco, and I gave it in at customer services. I thought that's my good karma for the day. We then went and drew with West Brom, my washing machine packed in, and the sockets in my dining room went bang.

Samsung are miles ahead of Iphone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024