Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Man City 12:13 - Apr 15 with 8637 viewsTheResurrection

---------------------- Fabianski ------------------------

Roberts -- Naughty -- Fede -- Mawson -- Olsson

Dyer ----------- King ---------- Carroll --------- Clucas

------------------------- J Ayew ---------------------------

Naughty as the third centre half as City won't come at us too often aerially and he can bring some pace and energy into the back line, more than VDH does.

Also, the rest, nimble workers, compact set up, outlet in Dyer and Jordan Ayew and rest Andre Ayew for bigger games to come. Jordan needs match fitness.

Man City 0 - Swans 2

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Team for Man City on 07:59 - Apr 16 with 3061 viewsABERSWAN

Pep might play a few squad players in this,so they qualify for a winners medal. You need 5 games to win one.
Team for Man City on 08:39 - Apr 16 with 3025 viewsPegojack

Not a bad team selection, although if fit, I'd pick Big Mike. He's more than just a big lump in the air, although that would be useful at set pieces, if we get any. He's a good defender too, and no slouch.

Sunday is all about damage limitation. Goal difference is shaping up to play a big part at the death. The Jackal needs to drum into the players that the mustn't let their heads go down if and when we go behind. Keep fighting, boys. If we can get away with a two goal reverse, that would be an achievement.
Team for Man City on 08:39 - Apr 16 with 3024 viewsJinxy

Team for Man City on 07:59 - Apr 16 by ABERSWAN

Pep might play a few squad players in this,so they qualify for a winners medal. You need 5 games to win one.

Good point that. I think Pep will do that, but set out to win just the same. That gives us a (distant) glimmer of hope though! Let's hope for a good performance taking us into Chelski, without our GD and pride being dented too much. Anything else is a bonus.
Team for Man City on 09:27 - Apr 16 with 2985 viewsSTID2017

So we play the best side in our division by a country mile, with a changed defence and leaving out our most improved player this season and replacing him with a player who, whilst I personally like, many don't rate?
Did you honestly think that one through or did you read it on the back of HJ's cereal packet ?
Andre will have more space against Man City, especially now the title is won, personally I'd go with Tammy, and the two Ayews.
Jordan needs match fitness?
He was our best player on Saturday and has had a month's rest.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Team for Man City on 12:18 - Apr 16 with 2937 viewsOldjack

Team for Man City on 12:15 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Man City 0 - Swans 2

ROFL.

Now they've got the number one spot in the bag ,they should ease up ,playing a few second string players ,so we should be able to keep the scoreline under six ,nil ,hopefully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Team for Man City on 12:42 - Apr 16 with 2922 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Team for Man City on 17:57 - Apr 15 by pencoedjack

Naughton pace & energy ?

That’s worse than any Gylfi post you made

Lol spot on.
Team for Man City on 14:02 - Apr 16 with 2880 viewsTheResurrection

Team for Man City on 09:27 - Apr 16 by STID2017

So we play the best side in our division by a country mile, with a changed defence and leaving out our most improved player this season and replacing him with a player who, whilst I personally like, many don't rate?
Did you honestly think that one through or did you read it on the back of HJ's cereal packet ?
Andre will have more space against Man City, especially now the title is won, personally I'd go with Tammy, and the two Ayews.
Jordan needs match fitness?
He was our best player on Saturday and has had a month's rest.

Your posts humiliate you.

Without fail.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Team for Man City on 14:06 - Apr 16 with 2879 viewsSTID2017

Team for Man City on 14:02 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Without fail.

Thanks.
That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me !

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Man City on 14:30 - Apr 16 with 2868 viewsDippy

Team for Man City on 14:02 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Without fail.

I'll give you this one Chris.. it doesn't matter what team we put out.. we need some luck to beat this juggernaut.

Poll: Cooper Out

Team for Man City on 18:12 - Apr 16 with 2815 viewsWhiterockin

Now they have the league won, I just hope their players take it easy to protect themselves for the World Cup.
Team for Man City on 23:23 - Apr 16 with 2752 viewsshenleymun

Playing a team that picks opponents apart on the counter for fun, and you want to pick that team!

Jesus wept or alternatively will score a hat trick.

Play a 3 4 3 2 formation and hope they don’t notice we’ve got 13 men on the pitch.
Team for Man City on 23:32 - Apr 16 with 2748 viewsTheResurrection

Team for Man City on 23:23 - Apr 16 by shenleymun

Playing a team that picks opponents apart on the counter for fun, and you want to pick that team!

Jesus wept or alternatively will score a hat trick.

Play a 3 4 3 2 formation and hope they don’t notice we’ve got 13 men on the pitch.

Man City play counter attacking??

And you think they will against us???

Can I ask you a polite question? Is your head stuck up your arse?

Team for Man City on 23:59 - Apr 16 with 2722 viewsCroftyjack

It really will be about protecting our goal difference nothing more...look what brighton done to us and we were like a league 2 team battling a PL team at Hudds(sending off aside)

If we can keep it 2 or below its a success for this team.

Whatever happened to playing our way and have no respect to the opposition.
Team for Man City on 01:12 - Apr 17 with 2703 viewsTheResurrection

Team for Man City on 23:59 - Apr 16 by Croftyjack

It really will be about protecting our goal difference nothing more...look what brighton done to us and we were like a league 2 team battling a PL team at Hudds(sending off aside)

If we can keep it 2 or below its a success for this team.

Whatever happened to playing our way and have no respect to the opposition.

What happened was Man City patiently waited for the best manager on the planet and tap into resources unbeknown to this planet.

There's no Shite sob story here you're pathetically trying to bring us all down with. Man City have humbled almost all before them and it's not difficult to see why.

But we can go there and unlike the even more pathetic decision of going 442 against them under Clement, we can play a tight 541 and see if we can frustrate them. The chances are slim, but they're not impossible and that's exactly what Carlos will be telling his players.

Team for Man City on 06:24 - Apr 17 with 2655 viewsSTID2017

Team for Man City on 01:12 - Apr 17 by TheResurrection

What happened was Man City patiently waited for the best manager on the planet and tap into resources unbeknown to this planet.

There's no Shite sob story here you're pathetically trying to bring us all down with. Man City have humbled almost all before them and it's not difficult to see why.

But we can go there and unlike the even more pathetic decision of going 442 against them under Clement, we can play a tight 541 and see if we can frustrate them. The chances are slim, but they're not impossible and that's exactly what Carlos will be telling his players.

We have to make sure the F1 car that is Man City is stuck in the 10 mile gridlock that is the worst the M25 can offer on it's worst day, with no room to escape down the hard shoulder.
The City fans won't care - they are just there to party

Team for Man City on 06:45 - Apr 17 with 2641 viewssainthelens

A win for Saints at Leicester and our goal difference takes on a massive significance. Hate saying it but just a single goal defeat becomes acceptable v Citeh.
Team for Man City on 08:08 - Apr 17 with 2617 viewsbuilthjack

Team for Man City on 12:18 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

Now they've got the number one spot in the bag ,they should ease up ,playing a few second string players ,so we should be able to keep the scoreline under six ,nil ,hopefully

I still think we will score 7

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team for Man City on 08:38 - Apr 17 with 2601 viewsSwansNZ

Team for Man City on 08:08 - Apr 17 by builthjack

I still think we will score 7

7 (seven)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Team for Man City on 09:00 - Apr 17 with 2577 viewsFireboy2

Team for Man City on 06:45 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

A win for Saints at Leicester and our goal difference takes on a massive significance. Hate saying it but just a single goal defeat becomes acceptable v Citeh.

Sotons game v leicester is 4 days before the fa semi and i suspect their wont be putting 100% in for fear of getting injured and missing out on a big game
Team for Man City on 15:55 - Apr 17 with 2483 viewsMervyn

Whatever happens wrap Jordon up in cotton wool and give him some extra padding....if he’s not available for the Stoke and Southampton games we,re f@#k@# !!!!!
Team for Man City on 11:27 - Apr 18 with 2387 viewsPegojack

Team for Man City on 15:55 - Apr 17 by Mervyn

Whatever happens wrap Jordon up in cotton wool and give him some extra padding....if he’s not available for the Stoke and Southampton games we,re f@#k@# !!!!!

This with knobs on.

Personally, I wouldn't play him. Start with Tammy in a 5-4-1 formation. Nine men behind the ball at all times to frustrate them, and Tammy there for the one or two chances a Swans player with a bit of pace might get!
Team for Man City on 14:13 - Apr 18 with 2351 viewssherpajacob

Can we get paul Clement back for just this one game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Team for Man City on 20:57 - Apr 18 with 2293 viewsSwansNZ

Team for Man City on 14:13 - Apr 18 by sherpajacob

Can we get paul Clement back for just this one game.

Our defence is better under CC

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Team for Man City on 20:48 - Apr 19 with 2198 viewsdameedna

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Mawson Olsson
Ayew King Carroll Clucas Ayew
Abraham
Team for Man City on 21:41 - Apr 19 with 2178 viewsSgorioFruit

If Sanches is fit then play him against Man City.
Why not?
Most have written us off before the game and is going to be a tough one.
Ok Renato is shite but we are shite too.
Stick him in the centre, mix things right up.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:43]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024