Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Man City 12:13 - Apr 15 with 8569 viewsTheResurrection

---------------------- Fabianski ------------------------

Roberts -- Naughty -- Fede -- Mawson -- Olsson

Dyer ----------- King ---------- Carroll --------- Clucas

------------------------- J Ayew ---------------------------

Naughty as the third centre half as City won't come at us too often aerially and he can bring some pace and energy into the back line, more than VDH does.

Also, the rest, nimble workers, compact set up, outlet in Dyer and Jordan Ayew and rest Andre Ayew for bigger games to come. Jordan needs match fitness.

Man City 0 - Swans 2

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Team for Man City on 23:55 - Apr 19 with 830 viewsTheResurrection

Team for Man City on 11:27 - Apr 18 by Pegojack

This with knobs on.

Personally, I wouldn't play him. Start with Tammy in a 5-4-1 formation. Nine men behind the ball at all times to frustrate them, and Tammy there for the one or two chances a Swans player with a bit of pace might get!

The ball wouldn't stick up top whatsoever. He's borderline useless back to goal.

Not in this game but I'd love to have seen Tammy have a run in the Siggy position of last season. On the left or right in a front 3 but with licence to drift in. I think he'd be a real danger and thorn in the side bearing down on defenders. He's definitely more suited to that role than back to goal.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Team for Man City on 12:19 - Apr 20 with 761 viewsTom1912

Team for Man City on 23:55 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

The ball wouldn't stick up top whatsoever. He's borderline useless back to goal.

Not in this game but I'd love to have seen Tammy have a run in the Siggy position of last season. On the left or right in a front 3 but with licence to drift in. I think he'd be a real danger and thorn in the side bearing down on defenders. He's definitely more suited to that role than back to goal.

Agreed-Abraham gets outmuscled easily by experienced centre backs with his back to goal, and doesn't have the intelligence to adapt yet. It's been a big problem in a lot of the games we've started with him up top. I really don't think there's much point starting him tomorrow, and Ayew is a bigger goal threat anyway.
Team for Man City on 19:56 - Apr 21 with 677 viewsOldjack

I wonder what master plan Carlos cooks up for this one ,it better be the best one yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024