Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JJS 14:03 - Apr 15 with 1400 viewspencoedjack

What a pass for Newcastle’s goal

Top player if he sorted his head out

JJS on 14:05 - Apr 15 with 1392 viewsswanforthemoney

Don't you like his clean shaved bonce?

I stand in the North Stand

JJS on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 1387 viewsJackfath

JJS on 14:05 - Apr 15 by swanforthemoney

Don't you like his clean shaved bonce?

Alopecia you mean?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JJS on 14:15 - Apr 15 with 1366 viewsDippy

Sort his head out? It's a part of his game.. he's like me on the forum.

You might not like the way I go about things, but you'll always notice a little bit of genius every now and again. Which nobody on the forum can produce.. but when somebody else on the forum has a hint of genius in their post.. people flock like Jesus being resurrected from the dead.

One poster points out.. "Dippy done something rather brilliant last week"
Another poster.. "yeah, but he's a c*nt though" (as they casually gaze at a post like an ancient artifact has been discovered)

Poll: Cooper Out

JJS on 14:16 - Apr 15 with 1360 viewsDr_Winston

Never any sensible doubt about his ability. Loads of sensible doubt about his attitude and intelligence.

When his head is right he's one of the most naturally gifted English players out there, but it doesn't happen all that often.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JJS on 14:20 - Apr 15 with 1334 viewsDippy

JJS on 14:16 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

Never any sensible doubt about his ability. Loads of sensible doubt about his attitude and intelligence.

When his head is right he's one of the most naturally gifted English players out there, but it doesn't happen all that often.

I like it when someone average like Winston talking about someone doing something world class..

It's like a few never have beens on TV like Jermaine Jenas, Joey Barton, Savage telling Lionel Messi how to go about things.. not just football, some have never even played in the top league but give the big one on TV like they know what they're talking about.

JJS on 14:26 - Apr 15 with 1314 viewsjack2jack

JJS on 14:20 - Apr 15 by Dippy

I like it when someone average like Winston talking about someone doing something world class..

It's like a few never have beens on TV like Jermaine Jenas, Joey Barton, Savage telling Lionel Messi how to go about things.. not just football, some have never even played in the top league but give the big one on TV like they know what they're talking about.

A forum without opinions would be pointless or put another way none existent.
JJS on 14:35 - Apr 15 with 1277 viewsDippy

JJS on 14:26 - Apr 15 by jack2jack

A forum without opinions would be pointless or put another way none existent.

No.. I'm talking about someone who has never done anything remotely world class during their careers.. give someone else stick for not being world class consistently.. never mind the level of difficulty that's involved of course.

But they'll always be out there.. giving it the big one with nothing to back it up. People will actually listen though.. I just turn the TV off or walk to the fridge and shake my head until they've stopped talking.

JJS on 14:42 - Apr 15 with 1256 viewsMrSwerve

JJS on 14:16 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

Yeah part of me was disappointed to see JJS leave. On his day he can be Scholes-esque with some of his passing and shooting. It was just a case that you always wanted to give him one more chance, but he kept f*cking up in some way.

I guess he’d still be at Liverpool if that wasn’t the case.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

JJS on 14:44 - Apr 15 with 1243 viewsDippy

JJS on 14:42 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Yeah part of me was disappointed to see JJS leave. On his day he can be Scholes-esque with some of his passing and shooting. It was just a case that you always wanted to give him one more chance, but he kept f*cking up in some way.

I guess he’d still be at Liverpool if that wasn’t the case.

Yeah.. you talk about it as if it's easy.. but you've never been in the position.

JJS on 14:44 - Apr 15 with 1240 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Great with the ball, a liability without it for us.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

JJS on 14:51 - Apr 15 with 1221 viewsjack2jack

JJS on 14:35 - Apr 15 by Dippy

No.. I'm talking about someone who has never done anything remotely world class during their careers.. give someone else stick for not being world class consistently.. never mind the level of difficulty that's involved of course.

But they'll always be out there.. giving it the big one with nothing to back it up. People will actually listen though.. I just turn the TV off or walk to the fridge and shake my head until they've stopped talking.

Aye but everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether anyone listens to it or agrees with its irrelevant.Freedom of speech I think it's called.
Anyway, I'm off out,have a pleasant day.👍
JJS on 14:55 - Apr 15 with 1213 viewsMrSwerve

JJS on 14:44 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Yeah.. you talk about it as if it's easy.. but you've never been in the position.

Ah f*ck it, let’s close the forum down Skip...we’re not all ex-PL footballers...apart from our leader Phil Sumbler, who I’ve got on good authority that he’s actually Les Ferdinand...

JJS on 15:10 - Apr 15 with 1169 viewsDippy

JJS on 14:55 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Ah f*ck it, let’s close the forum down Skip...we’re not all ex-PL footballers...apart from our leader Phil Sumbler, who I’ve got on good authority that he’s actually Les Ferdinand...

You tit.. you can criticise the basics all you want.. but to question why he isn't showing world class ability on a consistent basis is a different ball game.. why can't Shelvey play like Paul Scholes every week.. all these players are one offs.. you can't just transform into them.

JJS on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 1161 viewsMrSwerve

JJS on 15:10 - Apr 15 by Dippy

You tit.. you can criticise the basics all you want.. but to question why he isn't showing world class ability on a consistent basis is a different ball game.. why can't Shelvey play like Paul Scholes every week.. all these players are one offs.. you can't just transform into them.

I don’t think you understood my post Skip...

You must be unskilled!

JJS on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 1153 viewsDippy

JJS on 15:12 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

I don’t think you understood my post Skip...

You must be unskilled!

I'm not that daft.. Shelvey might be though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024