Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom. 16:14 - Apr 15 with 3114 viewslifelong

Playing well, should be ahead.
West Brom. on 16:22 - Apr 15 with 3091 viewsmonmouth

Hope they draw at least or win. If muff can take a point or three then I hope City will not bother as they’ll be celebrating and we can clap them on and then park ten buses. Also hopefully muff safe before we play them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom. on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 3080 viewsSirjohnalot

I think it would be better if West Brom won or today. They're not going to catch us and if Man U lose, City win the league and they'll be in party mode
West Brom. on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 3062 viewsmax936

West Brom. on 16:24 - Apr 15 by Sirjohnalot

I think it would be better if West Brom won or today. They're not going to catch us and if Man U lose, City win the league and they'll be in party mode

If they are in party mood they may want to put a spectacle on for their supporters against us, I think I'd rather play them with a bit of pressure on them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

West Brom. on 16:46 - Apr 15 with 3006 viewssherpajacob

West Brom. on 16:29 - Apr 15 by max936

If they are in party mood they may want to put a spectacle on for their supporters against us, I think I'd rather play them with a bit of pressure on them.

This.

The final hurdle is the hardest and man city haven't exactly handled the pressure recently.

We'll probably still get gubbed, but better that they sweat a bit first.

could even be that they go 1-0 against us and shut up shop to get the win rather than going on to dent our GD by 4 or more

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

West Brom. on 16:49 - Apr 15 with 2992 viewsJethroJack

West Brom. on 16:29 - Apr 15 by max936

There was huge pressure on them yesterday at Wembley, after 3 losses on the bounce.
Much better for us if they ease off, which they will do if the title is in the bag....its human nature, drop a few % below a hundred & it makes a difference in this league, whoever you are.
West Brom. on 17:15 - Apr 15 with 2930 viewssP7qupUf

On another note, it puts our result at the Hawthorns into a little bit of perspective. We all know that we did not play well but the new manager bounce and players playing a bit more to their actual ability made life difficult for us. West Brom have a better squad than their position shows and Pardew is responsible for their troubles. So perhaps our point was not too bad a return.
West Brom. on 17:24 - Apr 15 with 2899 viewsunion_jack

West Brom. on 17:15 - Apr 15 by sP7qupUf

On another note, it puts our result at the Hawthorns into a little bit of perspective. We all know that we did not play well but the new manager bounce and players playing a bit more to their actual ability made life difficult for us. West Brom have a better squad than their position shows and Pardew is responsible for their troubles. So perhaps our point was not too bad a return.

Agreed. They're playing much better than their 20th position suggests. Good defensively with some outlets on the counter attack too. They deserve something out of the game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

West Brom. on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 2867 viewsunion_jack

0-1🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom. on 17:31 - Apr 15 with 2855 viewslifelong

Bloody hell.
West Brom. on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 2777 viewsmonmouth

Or it puts our surrender at OT into perspective. Just speculating in the same vein.

It probably does neither. We should have tried harder to win last week in my view whatever happens today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom. on 17:41 - Apr 15 with 2743 viewspencoedjack

Indeed there were many on PS who thought prior to the game a draw was a poor result
West Brom. on 17:41 - Apr 15 with 2736 viewsSwanjaxs

Perhaps our point last weekend wasn't such a bad one ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West Brom. on 17:45 - Apr 15 with 2682 viewspencoedjack

West Brom. on 17:41 - Apr 15 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps our point last weekend wasn't such a bad one ...

Any point in the PL is a good one
West Brom. on 17:45 - Apr 15 with 2681 viewssainthelens

What better incentive do our players need than to pss all over their parade next Sunday. Let them celebrate with the trophy and we can quietly nick a point.
West Brom. on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 2654 viewsSwanjaxs

West Brom. on 17:45 - Apr 15 by pencoedjack

Any point in the PL is a good one

Yes indeed 👍 even against a team that had lost 7 on the bounce

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West Brom. on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 2426 viewsfelixstowe_jack

West Brom. on 17:48 - Apr 15 by Swanjaxs

Yes indeed 👍 even against a team that had lost 7 on the bounce

Looks like our point at WBA last week was well earned after they beat Man U today.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

West Brom. on 18:18 - Apr 15 with 2417 viewsJohnw102

Anybody seen any anything from our Man U poster? To tell us what a **** side WBA are and how a team should be ashamed to only get a draw away to them!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

West Brom. on 19:03 - Apr 15 with 2209 viewsRevJames

West Brom. on 17:45 - Apr 15 by sainthelens

What better incentive do our players need than to pss all over their parade next Sunday. Let them celebrate with the trophy and we can quietly nick a point.

Would be good to see them step up and have a go rather than timidly roll over and admire the endless talent Man City have.
West Brom. on 19:40 - Apr 15 with 2107 viewsploppy

Hopefully, some of Man C's players will start saving themselves for the World Cup.
West Brom. on 19:50 - Apr 15 with 2074 viewsairedale

Man U supporters must be over the moon, losing at home to the bottom team to give the PL title to Man City.

Triffic.
West Brom. on 20:11 - Apr 15 with 2014 viewsjackharris

West Brom. on 19:40 - Apr 15 by ploppy

Hopefully, some of Man C's players will start saving themselves for the World Cup.

Exactly, their season is now done and dusted. Missing the World Cup for any of the Man City players who qualified through their nations would be horrendous for them. No way would I show full bodied commitment next week. Maybe try a few tricks but not full on passion...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

West Brom. on 20:37 - Apr 15 with 1932 viewslonglostjack

Get stuck in next weekend Swans - rough em up and handout the aspirins after the game.

Mourinho you Jack bastard.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 21:33]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024