Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Windrush 14:34 - Apr 16 with 22304 viewslondonlisa2001

What an absolutely sickening episode in the life of this country the current issue with the so-called Windrush children is.

These people arrived here as kids, their parents answering a call for help, they've lived here for 50 years, worked, paid taxes and national insurance, brought up their own families, and are now being deported or threatened.

It is shameful.
Windrush on 17:20 - Apr 21 with 1754 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jesus H Christ

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/20/dwp-sent-windrush-pensioner-3300

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Windrush on 18:05 - Apr 21 with 1720 viewsDippy

Windrush on 17:20 - Apr 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Jesus H Christ

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/20/dwp-sent-windrush-pensioner-3300

I'm not sticking up for the Tories in anyway.. but the best institutions in the world are coming round to the conclusion that some disabilities don't exist Tommy..

You can go up and argue all you want.. but when you read some of the papers, which were written by people who you would consider disabled.. you'd have to agree.

Some people think they're disabled forever.. when in reality you could be disable free in a month..

Arthritis
Diabetes

So much stuff is improving, changing, some things in the top level world of medicine agree that some disabilities just don't exist.

They've been studying this stuff their whole lives.. and believe some disabilities that are perceived to be long term can be repaired within a month.

I think it's f*cking wrong though, to charge her for something she was unaware.. not her fault Dr's have been telling her there has been something wrong with you for years.

Dr's have been arguing for years.. and the only reason most Dr's keep telling you you're ill.. is because they want to keep the surgery running.

The Tories will close all the Dr's..

I think it's all one big f*ck up in all honesty on every angle.

Poll: Cooper Out

Windrush on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 1687 viewsMuteswan

Windrush on 18:05 - Apr 21 by Dippy

I'm not sticking up for the Tories in anyway.. but the best institutions in the world are coming round to the conclusion that some disabilities don't exist Tommy..

You can go up and argue all you want.. but when you read some of the papers, which were written by people who you would consider disabled.. you'd have to agree.

Some people think they're disabled forever.. when in reality you could be disable free in a month..

Arthritis
Diabetes

So much stuff is improving, changing, some things in the top level world of medicine agree that some disabilities just don't exist.

They've been studying this stuff their whole lives.. and believe some disabilities that are perceived to be long term can be repaired within a month.

I think it's f*cking wrong though, to charge her for something she was unaware.. not her fault Dr's have been telling her there has been something wrong with you for years.

Dr's have been arguing for years.. and the only reason most Dr's keep telling you you're ill.. is because they want to keep the surgery running.

The Tories will close all the Dr's..

I think it's all one big f*ck up in all honesty on every angle.

Ref on 11:46 - Apr 15 by Dippy

“Autism doesn't exist mate.. otherwise the whole planet would be under the acronym..

There's an autistic in all of us.. it's just specific people are put under the microscope more than others. Which is borderline fascism.. it's just a word people use to feel superior about themselves.”

You must be a world authority on disabilities, thanks for your input.
Windrush on 18:36 - Apr 21 with 1678 viewsBatterseajack

Windrush on 18:30 - Apr 21 by Muteswan

Ref on 11:46 - Apr 15 by Dippy

“Autism doesn't exist mate.. otherwise the whole planet would be under the acronym..

There's an autistic in all of us.. it's just specific people are put under the microscope more than others. Which is borderline fascism.. it's just a word people use to feel superior about themselves.”

You must be a world authority on disabilities, thanks for your input.

Dippy knows way more than any medical professionals mate. Professional is basically a term for people who know nothing and are all on the take. Isn’t that right Dippy?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 18:38]
Windrush on 19:43 - Apr 21 with 1646 viewsDippy

What are you two on about..

Professionals all around the World are arguing whether Autism is an actual disability.. millions of papers are questioning disabilities.

Go and look it up for yourselves if you want.

You two are dense.. and I'm being polite.

Windrush on 20:26 - Apr 21 with 1618 viewsJack_Meoff

Windrush on 19:43 - Apr 21 by Dippy

Professionals all around the World are arguing whether Autism is an actual disability.. millions of papers are questioning disabilities.

How many people have you personally met that are on the spectrum?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Windrush on 20:27 - Apr 21 with 1618 viewsMuteswan

Windrush on 19:43 - Apr 21 by Dippy

Are you saying that autism is just a word to make autistic people feel superior about themselves?
That’s a very strange thing to say, in my opinion.You do understand how autistic people suffer with problems all their lives? They do this to feel superior? And you call me dense!
I sincerely hope that you don’t have to deal with anyone with autism personally, I dread to see the results. Maybe one day you’ll think carefully before you post such rubbish.
Windrush on 20:37 - Apr 21 with 1604 viewsDippy

Windrush on 20:27 - Apr 21 by Muteswan

Are you saying that autism is just a word to make autistic people feel superior about themselves?
That’s a very strange thing to say, in my opinion.You do understand how autistic people suffer with problems all their lives? They do this to feel superior? And you call me dense!
I sincerely hope that you don’t have to deal with anyone with autism personally, I dread to see the results. Maybe one day you’ll think carefully before you post such rubbish.

God.. you're thick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024