Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who like blaming the Government 02:13 - Apr 17 with 23243 viewsDJack

This is a very deserving article for your (our) ire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-43784482

21st century Britain.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 10:52 - Apr 17 with 8563 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Employment at record high.
Unemployment still falling
Vacancies up
Average earnings now back above inflation.
Minimum wage increased by above inflation since April.

Jobs for all not just the few. Keep up the good work

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:09 - Apr 17 with 8515 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 10:52 - Apr 17 by felixstowe_jack

Vacancies up

You need to come and have a walk around Swansea city centre during the week.

Maybe everything is ok in Felixstowe , it’s certanl not down here .

It’s no wonder people voted leave if I’m honest about it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:20 - Apr 17 with 8502 viewsmajorraglan

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 10:52 - Apr 17 by felixstowe_jack

Vacancies up

It’s not as clear cut as you are making out. There are positives, but there are also negatives and there needs to be a balanced perspective. Have a look at the mess the NHS is in, public services, murders and knife crime in London.

Personally, I have no issue targeting those individuals who won’t work, but targeting the vulnerable people in society who can’t work is a completely different issue.
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:26 - Apr 17 with 8489 viewsDarran

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:09 - Apr 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

You need to come and have a walk around Swansea city centre during the week.

Maybe everything is ok in Felixstowe , it’s certanl not down here .

It’s no wonder people voted leave if I’m honest about it

I’ve just had a meeting in a solicitors in the centre of Llanell.

Blimey. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:42 - Apr 17 with 8481 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:26 - Apr 17 by Darran

Blimey. 👀

Poverty is rife Daz unfortunately

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:43 - Apr 17 with 8480 viewsDJack

Blimey. 👀

What are you going down for?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 14:00 - Apr 17 with 8426 viewsmajorraglan

Blimey. 👀

Llanelli Town Centre used to be a tidy place with some decent shops, but it started to go downhill when Tesco’s moved to Trostre. It improved for a while after the Elli Centre and Asda opened in the Town Centre, but as Trostre has expanded the fortunes of the Town Centre seem to have declined, I believe it’s been in a downward spiral for a long time.

The outskirts of the town are tidy with the coastal path etc, but the centre is pretty desperate.
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 8371 viewsEbo

Please add:

Zero Hour contracts on the up
Thousands sanctioned for no fault of their own and taken out of the system, therefore out of any set of figures (they don't exist see)
Free school meals taken away from children
Homelessness at an all time high

I could go on but what's the point? You couldn't give a toss as long as you are ok and bugger the rest. The tory mantra.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:44 - Apr 17 with 8375 viewsJack_Meoff

This is what happens when you have such heartfelt, boundless, humanitarian compassion for children abroad.

You forget to give one single, solitary f*ck for those at home.

I can't believe we're swallowing this horsesh*t, it's beyond prepostorous.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:45 - Apr 17 with 8372 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 14:00 - Apr 17 by majorraglan

Llanelli Town Centre used to be a tidy place with some decent shops, but it started to go downhill when Tesco’s moved to Trostre. It improved for a while after the Elli Centre and Asda opened in the Town Centre, but as Trostre has expanded the fortunes of the Town Centre seem to have declined, I believe it’s been in a downward spiral for a long time.

The outskirts of the town are tidy with the coastal path etc, but the centre is pretty desperate.

See Bridgend etc. etc. etc.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:58 - Apr 17 with 8345 viewstrampie

Blimey. 👀

Have you seen Briton Ferry ?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 9:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:05 - Apr 17 with 8335 viewsDarran

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:58 - Apr 17 by trampie

Have you seen Briton Ferry ?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 9:55]

Well I’ve heard of Briton Ferry but not Britton Ferry.

Why do you ask?

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:57 - Apr 17 with 8302 viewstrampie

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:05 - Apr 17 by Darran

Well I’ve heard of Briton Ferry but not Britton Ferry.

Why do you ask?

Because of the state of the Ferry, its shocking, its an example of a place that has gone downhill and hit hard times.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:00 - Apr 17 with 8298 viewsDarran

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:57 - Apr 17 by trampie

Because of the state of the Ferry, its shocking, its an example of a place that has gone downhill and hit hard times.

Why are you telling me?

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:06 - Apr 17 with 8287 viewstrampie

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:00 - Apr 17 by Darran

Why are you telling me?

Because you mentioned Llanelli and I think the Ferry has fallen much further than Llanelli.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:07 - Apr 17 with 8282 viewsDarran

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:06 - Apr 17 by trampie

Because you mentioned Llanelli and I think the Ferry has fallen much further than Llanelli.

Oh ok then,weirdo.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:13 - Apr 17 with 8268 viewstrampie

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:07 - Apr 17 by Darran

Oh ok then,weirdo.

You brought it up and I responded.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:18 - Apr 17 with 8254 viewsDarran

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:13 - Apr 17 by trampie

You brought it up and I responded.

I didn’t mention Briton Ferry you fool.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:20 - Apr 17 with 8261 viewsWingstandwood

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 15:43 - Apr 17 by Ebo

Please add:

Zero Hour contracts on the up
Thousands sanctioned for no fault of their own and taken out of the system, therefore out of any set of figures (they don't exist see)
Free school meals taken away from children
Homelessness at an all time high

I could go on but what's the point? You couldn't give a toss as long as you are ok and bugger the rest. The tory mantra.

I donate to my local ASDA-foodbank-basket during my local weekly shop and the fact that foodbanks and foodbank donation initiatives are now springing up here....there.....and everywhere sort of says something is seriously wrong.

2018, and people are in desperate need of foodbanks to feed themselves, the decline of a once great nation.

Argus!

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:27 - Apr 17 with 8244 viewsbluey_the_blue

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 12:43 - Apr 17 by DJack

What are you going down for?

Crimes against hairstyles?
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:28 - Apr 17 with 8231 viewstrampie

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:18 - Apr 17 by Darran

I didn’t mention Briton Ferry you fool.

I mentioned it because you mentioned Llanelli, I have as much right to mention Briton Ferry as you have to mention Llanelli.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:25 - Apr 17 with 8182 viewsHighjack

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 17:28 - Apr 17 by trampie

I mentioned it because you mentioned Llanelli, I have as much right to mention Briton Ferry as you have to mention Llanelli.

Shall we just create a dispassionate list of places that are shit? Just so we can all just shut up and go home.

I’ll start.

Rhondda

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:50 - Apr 17 with 8148 viewstrampie

Briton Ferry used to have a working Brunel Dock, a high street serviced by gas trams, iron and steelworks for employment, cinemas and theatres, a general hospital on its doorstep, now it just has a council rubbish tip and a gypsy site [or have they given up on the Ferry ?].

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:52 - Apr 17 with 8148 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:25 - Apr 17 by Highjack

Shall we just create a dispassionate list of places that are shit? Just so we can all just shut up and go home.

I’ll start.

Rhondda

The Welsh Assembly, definitely a place that is shit.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 20:06 - Apr 17 with 8097 viewsGowerjack

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:25 - Apr 17 by Highjack

I’ll start.

Rhondda

Swansea.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024