Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who like blaming the Government 02:13 - Apr 17 with 3715 viewsDJack

This is a very deserving article for your (our) ire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-43784482

21st century Britain.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 711 viewsmax936

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:22 - Apr 19 by bluey_the_blue

Cool rant bro and probably true but you do know he was replying to someone else, hmm?

No rant from me, its been a long long since I've had a rant and no tory of Cardiff fan will cause me to rant I can assure you, I added you in with the other tory on this thread for effect.

Toodle Pip.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:11 - Apr 19 with 675 viewsbluey_the_blue

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 16:34 - Apr 19 by max936

No rant from me, its been a long long since I've had a rant and no tory of Cardiff fan will cause me to rant I can assure you, I added you in with the other tory on this thread for effect.

Toodle Pip.

That was almost a nice recovery there.
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 21:07 - Apr 19 with 622 viewsmax936

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:11 - Apr 19 by bluey_the_blue

That was almost a nice recovery there.

Yeah ok then.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 539 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A very proud record

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/24/food-bank-use-trussell-trust-uni

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 11:30 - Apr 24 with 513 viewstrampie

Who would have thought this would be happening in this day and age in Blighty, capitalism has failed the people, Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems have failed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 471 viewsLeonWasGod

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 11:30 - Apr 24 by trampie

Who would have thought this would be happening in this day and age in Blighty, capitalism has failed the people, Labour, Conservatives and Lib-Dems have failed.

If only there was another party that would stand up for the people of Wales. I don't suppose you know of any.....?
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 14:32 - Apr 24 with 455 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 13:40 - Apr 24 by LeonWasGod

If only there was another party that would stand up for the people of Wales. I don't suppose you know of any.....?

Certainly not Labour the WA only looks after Cardiff.

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 19:59 - Apr 24 with 399 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Get out

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/24/canadian-woman-told-to-leave-uk-

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 09:45 - May 15 with 241 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Something else to Blame the Government for,

Wages finally overtake inflation
Wages have overtaken inflation for the first time in over a year, official statistics just out show.

UK wages excluding bonuses rose 2.9% in the three months to March compared to an inflation rate of 2.7% for the same period.

There were 32.34 million people in work, 197,000 more than for October to December 2017 and 396,000 more than for a year earlier.

The employment rate (the proportion of people aged from 16 to 64 years who were in work) was 75.6%, higher than for a year earlier (74.8%) and the highest since comparable records began in 1971.

There were 1.42 million unemployed people (people not in work but seeking and available to work), 46,000 fewer than for October to December 2017 and 116,000 fewer than for a year earlier.

The unemployment rate (the proportion of people in work plus unemployed people, who were unemployed) was 4.2%, down from 4.6% for a year earlier and the joint lowest since 1975.
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:35 - May 15 with 192 viewspikeypaul

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 09:45 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

Something else to Blame the Government for,

Wages finally overtake inflation
Wages have overtaken inflation for the first time in over a year, official statistics just out show.

UK wages excluding bonuses rose 2.9% in the three months to March compared to an inflation rate of 2.7% for the same period.

There were 32.34 million people in work, 197,000 more than for October to December 2017 and 396,000 more than for a year earlier.

The employment rate (the proportion of people aged from 16 to 64 years who were in work) was 75.6%, higher than for a year earlier (74.8%) and the highest since comparable records began in 1971.

There were 1.42 million unemployed people (people not in work but seeking and available to work), 46,000 fewer than for October to December 2017 and 116,000 fewer than for a year earlier.

The unemployment rate (the proportion of people in work plus unemployed people, who were unemployed) was 4.2%, down from 4.6% for a year earlier and the joint lowest since 1975.

The silence is deafening.

The leftie scum on here hate good news like this .

They like to wallow in their miserable little lives and hate to see
the record levels of employment and wage inflation above price inflation.

But hey that's the type of people they are so why should the rest of us pity them?

Poll: Next major war involving UK against a super power ?

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 23:09 - May 15 with 160 viewsDJack

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 18:35 - May 15 by pikeypaul

The silence is deafening.

The leftie scum on here hate good news like this .

They like to wallow in their miserable little lives and hate to see
the record levels of employment and wage inflation above price inflation.

But hey that's the type of people they are so why should the rest of us pity them?

Wow for one month in christ knows how many it finally gets above inflation and you crow... deluded. In real terms people are still measurably worse off and it will take some time for wages to catch up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 23:16 - May 15 with 154 viewsmoonie

We hear much about the poor,deprived ,disaffected but...
How does the left reward success ,hard work ,private enterprise and job creation
Those of you who like blaming the Government on 00:04 - May 16 with 129 viewsDJack

Those of you who like blaming the Government on 23:16 - May 15 by moonie

We hear much about the poor,deprived ,disaffected but...
How does the left reward success ,hard work ,private enterprise and job creation

Your boss promotes you or gives you a bonus...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018 hosted by FastHosts