Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you know what ? 16:10 - Apr 17 with 2497 viewsLoyal

I couldnt give a flying fck what the govt does, the coppers do, the firefighters, army fcking navy, RAF or local govt. I've chased political gain on both extremes and to be honest I couldn't give a fck anymore. It achieves nothing but hatred and personal stress.
Have a cigar and fck em. I don't drink but I now may start.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Do you know what ? on 16:14 - Apr 17 with 2485 viewsSwanjaxs

Well said mush! The only thing that matters is another 3pts! Fùck politics and religion!! Thank god im an atheist 😁😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do you know what ? on 16:33 - Apr 17 with 2453 viewsDJack

Do you know what ? on 16:14 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Well said mush! The only thing that matters is another 3pts! Fùck politics and religion!! Thank god im an atheist 😁😎

"Fùck politics and religion!! " ...yet you often wax lyrical about Celtic.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Do you know what ? on 16:39 - Apr 17 with 2443 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you know what ? on 16:33 - Apr 17 by DJack

"Fùck politics and religion!! " ...yet you often wax lyrical about Celtic.

Well ..... do you know the two thing i detest about the Old Firm.... It's the politics and bigotry that attaches itself to two fine football clubs with proud footballing heritages! I think you'll find I've made this point on numerous occasions 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Do you know what ? on 16:47 - Apr 17 with 2427 viewsDJack

Do you know what ? on 16:39 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Well ..... do you know the two thing i detest about the Old Firm.... It's the politics and bigotry that attaches itself to two fine football clubs with proud footballing heritages! I think you'll find I've made this point on numerous occasions 👍

I was only getting a rise out of you...Due to the history of the Old Firm, politics and religion are intertwined and no matter how innocuous a comment it usually ends up with a discussion along those lines.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Do you know what ? on 17:01 - Apr 17 with 2402 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you know what ? on 16:47 - Apr 17 by DJack

I was only getting a rise out of you...Due to the history of the Old Firm, politics and religion are intertwined and no matter how innocuous a comment it usually ends up with a discussion along those lines.

Yes very true unfortunately, many a thread on here has gone to pot because of it 👍

Do you know what ? on 17:29 - Apr 17 with 2346 viewspikeypaul

Do you know what ? on 16:14 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Says the w@nker that used to have the pope for an avatar

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Do you know what ? on 17:39 - Apr 17 with 2350 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you know what ? on 17:29 - Apr 17 by pikeypaul

Says the w@nker that used to have the pope for an avatar

Do you understand tongue-in-cheek you piece of shit? Now crawl back under your stone prìck 👍

Do you know what ? on 18:42 - Apr 17 with 2235 viewspikeypaul

Whatever you silly little boy.

What were the first days back in school like?

You can't have much homework with your mummy allowing you on this site so early.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Do you know what ? on 18:49 - Apr 17 with 2235 viewsjack2jack

Exactly, I've been an advocate of couldn't give a fvck what any government does for years, it's far less stressful.
Just bend over take it, smile and wave.
Happy days, another cigar anyone.
PS. You'll never beat the 'Elite'.
Do you know what ? on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 2214 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you know what ? on 18:42 - Apr 17 by pikeypaul

Whatever you silly little boy.

What were the first days back in school like?

You can't have much homework with your mummy allowing you on this site so early.

Bore off pÅ•ick, surely you can come up with a better comeback than the "silly boy" "homework " cÅ•ap... btw mods, I've got this coçkwomble on ignore, why can I still see his filth when I'm not logged in?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 19:01]

Do you know what ? on 19:17 - Apr 17 with 2172 viewsDJack

Do you know what ? on 18:59 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Bore off pÅ•ick, surely you can come up with a better comeback than the "silly boy" "homework " cÅ•ap... btw mods, I've got this coçkwomble on ignore, why can I still see his filth when I'm not logged in?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 19:01]

"why can I still see his filth when I'm not logged in?"

Cos your not logged in...The site displays all to any viewer unless logged in with an-anti w@nker preference set up.

Do you know what ? on 19:27 - Apr 17 with 2148 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you know what ? on 19:17 - Apr 17 by DJack

"why can I still see his filth when I'm not logged in?"

Cos your not logged in...The site displays all to any viewer unless logged in with an-anti w@nker preference set up.

Ha yes of course 👍 hopefully prìckypaul will put me on ignore then? Happy days

Do you know what ? on 10:41 - Apr 18 with 1964 viewsLoyal

Do you know what ? on 18:49 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Exactly, I've been an advocate of couldn't give a fvck what any government does for years, it's far less stressful.
Just bend over take it, smile and wave.
Happy days, another cigar anyone.
PS. You'll never beat the 'Elite'.

Little victories that contribute to my family having a happy and safe day, that's the only way.

Only one way of life .....
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 10:41]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Do you know what ? on 11:02 - Apr 18 with 1939 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Don’t rely on politicians to make your life better. You’ll be very disappointed if you put your faith in any of them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Do you know what ? on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 1840 viewsDafyddHuw

Coppers? Really?

The Famous Five, Biggles, black and white television.
Do you know what ? on 20:26 - Apr 19 with 1695 viewsLoyal

Do you know what ? on 17:12 - Apr 18 by DafyddHuw

Coppers? Really?

The Famous Five, Biggles, black and white television.

Yes and chefs, zoologists, Muslim bricklayers, Christian bookmakers, candlestick makers Inc Sikh nationalists, people called Reg, Morrisey, Clinton the gangsta Morrison, river fish, bakers and the cream on an old lady's dry old rampart.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024