Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Back 18:58 - Apr 17 with 3872 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

According to OS.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Renato Back on 19:02 - Apr 17 with 3858 viewsOldjack

Why ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Back on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 3845 viewsjack_lord

Save your love till Sunday

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Renato Back on 19:14 - Apr 17 with 3804 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Renato Back on 19:02 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

Why ?

Probably because we'll be paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a month whether he is here or in Germany so why not have him here?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Renato Back on 19:19 - Apr 17 with 3783 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Renato Back on 19:14 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably because we'll be paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a month whether he is here or in Germany so why not have him here?

I think he spoils training.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Renato Back on 19:26 - Apr 17 with 3756 viewsOldjack

Renato Back on 19:14 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

because we only got a few games left ,why take a risk on playing him ,it's just not worth it now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Back on 19:49 - Apr 17 with 3663 viewsNeathJack

Renato Back on 19:26 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

because we only got a few games left ,why take a risk on playing him ,it's just not worth it now

The bench on Saturday shows exactly why he's needed.

Not one central midfielder available for sub duty.
Renato Back on 19:53 - Apr 17 with 3636 viewsDr_Winston

Renato Back on 19:49 - Apr 17 by NeathJack

And maybe he'll do better in a team that attacks once in a while.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Renato Back on 20:19 - Apr 17 with 3556 viewsCaptain_Sham

I think still a fact that we have never won with him on the pitch.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Back on 20:31 - Apr 17 with 3519 viewsOldjack

Renato Back on 19:49 - Apr 17 by NeathJack

What's wrong with Leon ?i'd rather have Mr reliable than Renato my head is fuked on the bench

Renato Back on 20:52 - Apr 17 with 3426 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Renato Back on 20:31 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

What's wrong with Leon ?i'd rather have Mr reliable than Renato my head is fuked on the bench

Get your head off the bench pronto.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Renato Back on 21:01 - Apr 17 with 3396 viewsbuilthjack

He can have a few games in the stiffs then head on his holidays before returning to Germany. Only to then be loaned out to a Portuguese club.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 7:39]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Renato Back on 10:32 - Apr 18 with 2984 viewsairedale

If Carlos reckons our chances of beating Man City are limited on Sunday, he may give the lads run out there to see how he does.
Renato Back on 11:18 - Apr 18 with 2927 viewsShaky

Renato Back on 10:32 - Apr 18 by airedale

If Carlos reckons our chances of beating Man City are limited on Sunday, he may give the lads run out there to see how he does.

. . .with a handicap; on past form including Sanches in the line-up is the same as playing 10 vs 12.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Renato Back on 11:19 - Apr 18 with 2920 viewsmajorraglan

His spell at the club has been a disappointing one. I agree that if he is fit he should be back at and training with the club as CC needs all the players at his disposal. The boy has talent, but it just hasn’t worked out for him and maybe a new boss can get the best out of him.

The club is 5 points above the drop zon and I think in real danger of going down after Huddersfield injury time winner last week. CC needs all his fit players to be available for consideration.
Renato Back on 11:34 - Apr 18 with 2893 viewsKGriz16

Renato Back on 10:32 - Apr 18 by airedale

Man City or not, can we really afford to just give up a game? I expect a few of their second strings to be out there in their 11, or failing that players that are 'on the beach.' I give us a chance on Sunday.
Renato Back on 12:22 - Apr 18 with 2822 viewsTom1912

I hope we don't start him but might as well have him as an option on the bench.
Renato Back on 13:25 - Apr 18 with 2725 viewsoldcob

Renato Back on 11:34 - Apr 18 by KGriz16

Man City or not, can we really afford to just give up a game? I expect a few of their second strings to be out there in their 11, or failing that players that are 'on the beach.' I give us a chance on Sunday.

I'm not so sure. They are still chasing 100 goals and 100 points.
Renato Back on 14:10 - Apr 18 with 2658 viewstheloneranger

Renato Back on 13:25 - Apr 18 by oldcob

I'm not so sure. They are still chasing 100 goals and 100 points.

Plus they can beat Man Utd biggest title winning margin of 18 points and Chelsea's most wins in a season standing at 30.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Renato Back on 05:48 - Apr 19 with 2418 viewsnierika

Anyone know if ManCity has any sponsors that have a white logo?
Renato Back on 11:54 - Apr 19 with 2260 viewsswanforthemoney

Renato Back on 14:10 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

Plus they can beat Man Utd biggest title winning margin of 18 points and Chelsea's most wins in a season standing at 30.

A lot of their players will be concentrating on not getting injured in a World Cup year. Especially if ours remind them.

I stand in the North Stand

Renato Back on 12:22 - Apr 19 with 2234 viewsTom1912

Renato Back on 11:34 - Apr 18 by KGriz16

Unfortunately, this game has gone to very bad timing for us. If they'd beaten Liverpool in the CL, it would have been an ideal time to play them because they'd have played an entire second string most likely. Instead, they now have nothing to play for, and as it's their first game since winning the title, I think they'll play a full strength side to allow the players to celebrate their win.
Renato Back on 12:32 - Apr 19 with 2213 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We can't have it all.

We want them on the beach on Sunday but we want them back firing on all cylinders for their final game of the season at Southampton.

If someone offered me Man City winning both those games now I'd take it.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:33]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Renato Back on 16:28 - Apr 19 with 2090 viewsLoyal

Im back as well with as much chance of playing ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Back on 17:37 - Apr 19 with 2063 viewsthornabyswan

Renato Back on 16:28 - Apr 19 by Loyal

Im back as well with as much chance of playing ...

Carlos has told him to forget the World Cup really can't see him.playing for us again.
His confidence is totally shot.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 17:38]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024