Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players out of contract this summer and next 19:09 - Apr 17 with 4434 viewsKennedy

PLAYERS OUT OF CONTRACT THIS SUMMER (4)
Ki Sung Yueng
Leon Britton
Angel Rangel
Kenji Gorre

PLAYERS OUT OF CONTRACT IN JUNE 2019 (12)
Oli McBurnie
Wilfried Bony
Leroy Fer
Lukasz Fabianski
Martin Olsson
Luciano Narsingh
Wayne Routledge
Mike van der Hoorn
Connor Roberts
Jordi Amat
Matt Grimes
Ryan Blair

I take it the 4 out of contract this summer will either be leaving or moving to coaching roles.

But how many would you try and tie down that are out of contract next summer?

6 (Oli, Fab, VdH, Olsson, Fer, Roberts)

Just call me JFK

Players out of contract this summer and next on 20:51 - Apr 17 with 4304 viewsSwansNZ

Matt Grimes - future England star

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 21:08 - Apr 17 with 4269 viewsKilkennyjack

Players out of contract this summer and next on 20:51 - Apr 17 by SwansNZ

Matt Grimes - future England star

£1.75 m - Huwbert ?

Gorre into an u23 coaching role alongside Waggy and Tosh, total dream team.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 21:09]

Beware of the Risen People

Players out of contract this summer and next on 21:29 - Apr 17 with 4200 viewsJackUlation

Marvelous Marvin Emnes will be available, always good for getting a penalty is Marv.
Players out of contract this summer and next on 21:33 - Apr 17 with 4191 viewsharryhpalmer

not Fer!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 08:48 - Apr 18 with 3959 viewsJesusJack

5 Year contract for Routledge and call it a day isit lads?

In all seriousness, apart from Fab, I wouldn't lose sleep over any of those leaving. Considering that is almost half of our squad, it speaks volumes.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:02 - Apr 18 with 3866 viewsmajorraglan

The problem will be signing replacements when there’s very little income being generated towa4s transfer fees from sales.

In terms of this summer, would offer Ki a new playing contract, but I wouldn’t offer LB, or AR new playing contracts unless it’s on a pay as you play basis as both are getting on and haven’t featured greatly this season, I would however look at retaining their services within the club as coaches in the academy. Both know about the Swansea way, playing DNA etc and hopefully will be able to use that knowledge in player development and management.

As for next summer, I think that will need to be reviewed once the club have identified and appointed next seasons manager.
Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:38 - Apr 18 with 3808 viewsLoyal

Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:02 - Apr 18 by majorraglan

The problem will be signing replacements when there’s very little income being generated towa4s transfer fees from sales.

In terms of this summer, would offer Ki a new playing contract, but I wouldn’t offer LB, or AR new playing contracts unless it’s on a pay as you play basis as both are getting on and haven’t featured greatly this season, I would however look at retaining their services within the club as coaches in the academy. Both know about the Swansea way, playing DNA etc and hopefully will be able to use that knowledge in player development and management.

As for next summer, I think that will need to be reviewed once the club have identified and appointed next seasons manager.

Do you include gylfi and Llorente in this little income being generated statement ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:52 - Apr 18 with 3791 viewsmajorraglan

Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:38 - Apr 18 by Loyal

Do you include gylfi and Llorente in this little income being generated statement ?

No, I was referring about the position moving forward where players may decide to run their contracts down.

In terms of Gylfi and Llorente, they generated a fair amount of income for the club. To my mind, whether the sales were good business or not will ultimately be judged at the end of the season when we know whether the club stays up or not.
Login to get fewer ads

Players out of contract this summer and next on 11:15 - Apr 18 with 3761 viewsShaky

Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:38 - Apr 18 by Loyal

The total income from the sales of Siggy and Llorente have already been spent on Clucas, Ayew, and Bony, plus the loan fee for Sanches.

Last time the club replaced a similar proportion of the squad was when Monk let half of them go for disloyalty, and that ended up costing around £50 million.

That was 3/4 yeas ago, however, and prices have probably doubled in the intervening period.

That may sound farfetched, but if Bony is a write off there is no front-line striker for starters, with Tammy on his way out of the door for nothing.

How is that going to be financed with a hole in the balance sheet somewhere north of £80 million?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Players out of contract this summer and next on 11:38 - Apr 18 with 3733 viewsKGriz16

Would hope to keep VdH, Fabs, McBurnie from that list. Bony, let's see how it goes, but would be keen to get that 100k a week off the books. Quite worrying Fabianski's contract was allowed to get this near to finishing when he's such an integral part of the team. I can't wait to see the back of Routledge next season.
Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:37 - Apr 18 with 3607 viewsDr_Winston

Agree with the OP's six chosen, although I'd like to think that Wilf would make it seven.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:52 - Apr 18 with 3590 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’d ship 10 out of that list and that’s being a bit cautious

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Players out of contract this summer and next on 14:11 - Apr 18 with 3562 viewsDippy

Ki
Olsson
Fabianski

And possibly VDH on this season.

But we all know how Huw operates..

Britton 1 year extension
Rangel 1 year extension
Routledge 1 year extension

Gorre, Grimes and McBurnie extended because he signed them..

And the predictable of most predictable seasons is in store.

Unless he actually throws a curveball.. which is unlikely

Poll: Cooper Out

Players out of contract this summer and next on 14:45 - Apr 18 with 3540 viewsSPboy

With regards Rangel & Britton moving to Academy coaching jobs, how much does an Academy coach actually earn or cost the club. This is going to be a massive change for the pair of them, going from a job that pays them £1-2m per year to what £40-50k a year
Players out of contract this summer and next on 10:45 - Sep 19 with 2470 viewsSwansea93

Why haven't we given new contracts to the likes of Roberts, VDH etc?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 11:14 - Sep 19 with 2446 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oli McBurnie
Wilfried Bony
Leroy Fer
Lukasz Fabianski
Martin Olsson
Luciano Narsingh
Wayne Routledge
Mike van der Hoorn
Connor Roberts
Jordi Amat
Matt Grimes
Ryan Blair

Oh fk

Its just a ride.

Players out of contract this summer and next on 12:45 - Sep 19 with 2380 viewsjack247

Players out of contract this summer and next on 11:14 - Sep 19 by Captain_Sham

Oli McBurnie
Wilfried Bony
Leroy Fer
Lukasz Fabianski
Martin Olsson
Luciano Narsingh
Wayne Routledge
Mike van der Hoorn
Connor Roberts
Jordi Amat
Matt Grimes
Ryan Blair

Oh fk

Have any of the remaining players, bar Ollie, extended their contracts?
Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:20 - Sep 19 with 2340 viewsandrew

Players out of contract this summer and next on 12:45 - Sep 19 by jack247

Have any of the remaining players, bar Ollie, extended their contracts?

Probably Routledge

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:28 - Sep 19 with 2322 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Didn't they say they were looking to speak to Roberts & Rodon soon?:

Also, what contract did Byers sign in the summer? I probably mis read something but i thought he only signed a 1 year deal?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:30 - Sep 19 with 2317 viewsjasper_T

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:28 - Sep 19 by AustinIsOurHero

Also, what contract did Byers sign in the summer? I probably mis read something but i thought he only signed a 1 year deal?

It was initially reported as 1 year but they corrected it to 2 pretty quickly.
Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:33 - Sep 19 with 2312 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:30 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

It was initially reported as 1 year but they corrected it to 2 pretty quickly.

cheers.

I thought a 1 year deal didn't make much sense!

Hopefully he can take advantage of Celina's injury & put in some good performances.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:49 - Sep 19 with 2294 viewsjasper_T

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:33 - Sep 19 by AustinIsOurHero

cheers.

I thought a 1 year deal didn't make much sense!

Hopefully he can take advantage of Celina's injury & put in some good performances.

No reason he can't excel at this level. He's not going to take anyone on like Celina but his vision and weight of pass is brilliant, and he's a goal threat in the box.

It's a shame he went off for McBurnie because they were sensational playing together for the u23s. Have a real understanding with each other.
Players out of contract this summer and next on 15:34 - Sep 19 with 2200 viewsjasper_T

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:28 - Sep 19 by AustinIsOurHero

“That’s where we’re at. The talks will be ongoing, pretty much. We’ve held initial discussions (with those two players),” said Potter.

“You want to be able to secure those guys because they’re the future of the club, essentially. They’ve come through the system."
Players out of contract this summer and next on 15:39 - Sep 19 with 2195 viewsLeonWasGod

Players out of contract this summer and next on 13:20 - Sep 19 by andrew

Probably Routledge

14 year extension. Huw thought he better tie him down as interest rates are forecast to rise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024