Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hereford FC 21:55 - Apr 17 with 3859 viewsParsSwans

Congratulations to Hereford FC on their third promotion in their three year existence now up to Conference North fantastic stuff nice club I see a couple of times per season, well done you Bulls! Secured the championship in the southern Premier league tonight with 1-0 win away at Biggleswade
Hereford FC on 21:58 - Apr 17 with 3844 viewsowainglyndwr

Don't know why but for some strange reason I like to see Hereford do well.
Hereford FC on 22:00 - Apr 17 with 3831 viewsSgorioFruit

congratulations Hereford

but now that the big guns are out of that league Merthyr can have a shot at promotion next season

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Hereford FC on 22:03 - Apr 17 with 3820 viewsminimichu

Brilliant news. Been to watch them this season. They’ve got something good going there and I hope they continue on the upward curve.
Hereford FC on 22:11 - Apr 17 with 3775 viewsbuilthjack

Good stuff. The nearest club to me, and minimichu. I usually watch them 4 or 5 times a year. Real, passionate fans. Conference South next. Well done Beadle.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hereford FC on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 3758 viewspencoedjack

Anyone who went away in the 80s know the fukers hated us

But

Well done we could easily of gone the same way
Hereford FC on 22:23 - Apr 17 with 3733 viewslonglostjack

Well done Hereford. Fans thoroughly deserve it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hereford FC on 22:59 - Apr 17 with 3677 viewsTNT

Hereford FC on 22:16 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

But

Wouldn't be so gushing about them back in the day either, but with five or so divisions now between us - well done.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Hereford FC on 23:30 - Apr 17 with 3637 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hereford FC on 22:59 - Apr 17 by TNT

Wouldn't be so gushing about them back in the day either, but with five or so divisions now between us - well done.

Indeed, hated us with a passion, had a few dodgy encounters back in the day, must have been mid to late 80's , had to have your wits about you, wonder if "The Harp" is still there. I remember 1 game in particular when it looked like a scene from the wild west, fighting everywhere, used to have an upstairs, some guy came flying down, landed on his back, got up , brushed himself down and went charging back up, good job he was leathered or he'd probably been seriously injured. Unrecognisable to the present day experience.
Login to get fewer ads

Hereford FC on 23:51 - Apr 17 with 3605 viewsjack_lord

Hereford FC on 23:30 - Apr 17 by Treforys_Jack

Indeed, hated us with a passion, had a few dodgy encounters back in the day, must have been mid to late 80's , had to have your wits about you, wonder if "The Harp" is still there. I remember 1 game in particular when it looked like a scene from the wild west, fighting everywhere, used to have an upstairs, some guy came flying down, landed on his back, got up , brushed himself down and went charging back up, good job he was leathered or he'd probably been seriously injured. Unrecognisable to the present day experience.

They are an odd bunch and my dad's maternal family are from there - go figure?

It was pretty tasty up there in the late 80's and I was always amused by the stand that had about 6 rows in it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Hereford FC on 06:41 - Apr 18 with 3456 views1983

Mid 1990's on boxing day is the one that sticks in my mind we took over 2 sides of the ground and the seats upstairs, 2 pitch invasions before the game started, and I believe Jan Molby was the manager and literally jumped in the stand at the end of the game.
We stopped in a pub on the way back and got into a row with a load Henrys that had been fox hunting that day!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 6:42]

Hereford FC on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 3259 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Hereford FC on 22:16 - Apr 17 by pencoedjack

But

Did,nt they just and, if you live any where near the border you will know that you will always get a warm welcome in Hereford not.
Hereford FC on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 3085 viewsDafyddHuw

More pleased to see Accrington Stanley get a bit of limelight rather than Hereford.

"Ain't no Stanley fan ever called me nagger."

The a should be an i, but Planet Swans won't let me do that, even though it's an amended Cassius Clay (sic) quote.

Good enough for Muhammed Ali, not good enough for Planet Swans apparently.
Hereford FC on 18:05 - Apr 18 with 3038 viewstaffpunk

Had a decent bet on them start of the season, 3/1 I think. It was courtesy of a Mertyhr fan who told me they'd p#ss it. Now, to find the slip???

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Hereford FC on 08:03 - Apr 19 with 2866 viewsswan65split

Hereford FC on 06:41 - Apr 18 by 1983

Mid 1990's on boxing day is the one that sticks in my mind we took over 2 sides of the ground and the seats upstairs, 2 pitch invasions before the game started, and I believe Jan Molby was the manager and literally jumped in the stand at the end of the game.
We stopped in a pub on the way back and got into a row with a load Henrys that had been fox hunting that day!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 6:42]

yep. was there, it was bitter cold, i think it was one of the few, if ony match to go ahead that day.
I pass the ground fairly often on my trips, doubt I would get through the turnstiles now, lol
Hereford FC on 11:26 - Apr 19 with 2794 views1983

Border country games were always fun in the 1980s & 1990's Hereford,Chester,Shrewsbury

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024