Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the moment.. 07:05 - Apr 18 with 1454 viewsfrenzied

It feels very much like one step forwards and then one step to the side in our efforts to get out of the bottom 4.

Theres no shortage of endeavour on the pitch but its as if at home theres a reluctance to have a go at times..hopefully with our remaining home games being against sides with something to play for ie Play offs this may open the game more..id expect some more high scoring games as per Shrews and Pompey..its gonna get bumpy!!
At the moment.. on 07:41 - Apr 18 with 1359 viewsnordenblue

Players like Dobre who can do something different would help matters especially at home when it's a tight game
At the moment.. on 07:55 - Apr 18 with 1304 viewsaleanddale

With no Hendo the balance of the side is affected and we look a little laboured going forward.

Saying that we were the better side last night and one spot kick away from 3 points rather than 1.

We have a chance but need a home win quickly ideally on Sat v Bradford.
At the moment.. on 07:58 - Apr 18 with 1296 viewsSaxonDale

When I saw Dobre against Wigan he really disappointed- played as an individual and he seems such too much of a risk for me in this situation. Wasn't surprised that he's been out the squad since then and would be surprised if he came back into it.
At the moment.. on 08:12 - Apr 18 with 1259 viewssteofthedale

It is something of a miracle that we have closed the 12 point deficit with a good number of games still remaining.

The loss of Hendo is a blow, but amongst those battling for survival Dale remain the team on the best run currently.

Our performances against higher placed opponents has been generally better than against those in the bottom third.

The more difficult run in may therefore prove a surprising advantage and we should continue to accumulate points.

However, as ever with Dale, I can see it going all the way to the end of the season.....it won't be boring.

steofthedale*

At the moment.. on 08:19 - Apr 18 with 1239 viewsdingdangblue

At the moment.. on 07:58 - Apr 18 by SaxonDale

When I saw Dobre against Wigan he really disappointed- played as an individual and he seems such too much of a risk for me in this situation. Wasn't surprised that he's been out the squad since then and would be surprised if he came back into it.

Yes I'm sure Hill has realised 10 step overs and losing the ball isn't what is required at this moment. He was very individual when he came on v Wigan and the first time he got dispossessed he didn't try to chase back and it ended up with Jacobs scoring.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

At the moment.. on 08:28 - Apr 18 with 1212 viewsKenBoon

In January relegation felt inevitable and tbh a second next season seemed as inevitable too. I suspect we'll still go down - our run-in has been unbelievably difficult with every game pretty much being six-pointers - but right now and over the last dozen games, our team is easily a top-half team, this has filled me with optimism for next season. Of course the double-relegation is a danger, but now it feels more like a Keith Hill side, who've never really let the club down in the past. Basically what felt like non-league or worse 4 months ago now just feels like a relegation... albeit a bloody stressful one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024