Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... 10:39 - Apr 18 with 6088 viewstheloneranger

A message on Swansea City Supporters Trust Facebook page, from Neil McBurnie, Oli's dad

"My son Oli has made a big impact since going on loan at Barnsley all good for his development, hopefully the Swans will get behind him and when you get a spare minute go to the Barnsley website and vote for him as their player of the year."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 11:16 - Apr 18 with 5979 viewspencoedjack

Think its up to Barnsley fans to vote their player of year.

Imagine if Sanches's Dad asked Bayern fans to vote for him.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 5927 viewssP7qupUf

Given their struggles this season he has done much to give them a fighting chance. Why not? Might even increase his value if he wins it.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 14:25 - Apr 18 with 5590 viewsmajorraglan

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 11:16 - Apr 18 by pencoedjack

Think its up to Barnsley fans to vote their player of year.

Imagine if Sanches's Dad asked Bayern fans to vote for him.

I am with you on this, I think it’s wrong that Swansea fans should be voting on this.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 15:16 - Apr 18 with 5479 viewsswancity

Someone tell the dopey Scottish tvvat that it's for Barnsley fans to vote.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 16:44 - Apr 18 with 5320 viewsDafyddHuw

McBurnie pissed on his chips when he went up against Darren Pratley for that penalty.

When McBurnie scores for us from the half-way line in a play-off semi-final, I may rethink my attitude towards him.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 4972 viewsdickythorpe

Oil has found his level, which a lot of us knew wasn't the PL.

To ask us to vote for him is just a bit of fun, cheeky, but fun.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 20:14 - Apr 18 with 4948 viewsNeath_Jack

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 16:44 - Apr 18 by DafyddHuw

McBurnie pissed on his chips when he went up against Darren Pratley for that penalty.

When McBurnie scores for us from the half-way line in a play-off semi-final, I may rethink my attitude towards him.

F*ck Pratley he isn't our player, McBurnie is.

He get's my backing all day long.

And he'll get my vote as well.

G'warn Ollie, keep banging them in son. Hopefully we'll see you around in and around the first team next season.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 21:35 - Apr 18 with 4796 viewsOldjack

He's not getting my vote after he tried to get Pratley sent off by throwing himself to the ground

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 4762 viewsRancid

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 20:14 - Apr 18 by Neath_Jack

G'warn Ollie, keep banging them in son. Hopefully we'll see you around in and around the first team next season.

Bang on right.He's been sent out to become a better player than he already is and that's a good footballer anyway.He may very well be our striker for years to come should circumstances allow it.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 13:27 - Apr 19 with 4317 viewsshenleymun

Only circumstances that I could think of to allow that would be if we were back in league one...
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 13:55 - Apr 19 with 4279 views34dfgdf54

Well said sir.

Thanks for everything Darren, but he's the one who rejected the contract here, went to Bolton and it went tits up big time. Ollie's one of ours and should have our backing.

I wont vote him POTY though, that's for the Barnsley lot while he's there on loan.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 14:13 - Apr 19 with 4261 viewsSwanjaxs

This is the second time I've liked one of your posts, your winning me over .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 14:20 - Apr 19 with 4250 viewsBLAZE

I don't understand the distaste for Oli - it's not from an insignificant section of our support either in my experience, and I saw an article from a Scottish ex-pro where he was written off at international level too

Ok, he hasn't done much at this level (yet?) but he's bossed every other opportunity he's been given and is only 21 years old
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 17:52 - Apr 19 with 4134 viewspencoedjack

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 14:20 - Apr 19 by BLAZE

I don't understand the distaste for Oli - it's not from an insignificant section of our support either in my experience, and I saw an article from a Scottish ex-pro where he was written off at international level too

Ok, he hasn't done much at this level (yet?) but he's bossed every other opportunity he's been given and is only 21 years old

No distaste from me just think it’s for Barnsley fans to vote for their own player of the year
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 3991 viewsMorganator100

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 17:52 - Apr 19 by pencoedjack

No distaste from me just think it’s for Barnsley fans to vote for their own player of the year

totally agree.

Shall we vote on Rodon at Cheltenham, Grimes at Northampton. Would we be happy if Chelsea fans voted Abraham as our player of the year?

It's a Barnsley fan vote.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 22:10 - Apr 19 with 3940 viewsbuilthjack

3m to Leeds once the window opens. Watch that space.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 23:19 - Apr 19 with 3847 viewsJackflack

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 20:04 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

Oil has found his level, which a lot of us knew wasn't the PL.

To ask us to vote for him is just a bit of fun, cheeky, but fun.

You know this do you? Rightio

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 08:00 - Apr 20 with 3736 viewsoldcob

So a Dad is proud of his son. What's so unusual about that? That's all it is.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 8:00]
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 3595 viewsTaliesin

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 21:35 - Apr 18 by Oldjack

He's not getting my vote after he tried to get Pratley sent off by throwing himself to the ground

Shortly after Prat had grabbed him around the neck and wrestled him to the ground. Aye all around good guy that Pratley.
A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 14:02 - Apr 20 with 3592 viewsDr_Winston

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 22:10 - Apr 19 by builthjack

3m to Leeds once the window opens. Watch that space.

Would be a criminally low price for a player clearly capable of scoring loads in the Championship given some of the fees bandied about for others, like that nonentity Zohore.

Nailed on then probably.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 19:58 - Apr 21 with 3417 viewsOldjack

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 13:57 - Apr 20 by Taliesin

Shortly after Prat had grabbed him around the neck and wrestled him to the ground. Aye all around good guy that Pratley.

he falsely claimed Pratts nutted him ,that's cheating and bang out of order

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A message from Oli McBurnie's Dad... on 07:13 - Apr 23 with 3171 viewsKilkennyjack

Are Barnsley goung down ?
Looks like it.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024