Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42296 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1855 viewsmagicdaps10

So the slightest of hope has already gone, the realists among us realise that it would be nothing from this game.

Stoke result was a good one for us so its a positive regardless what happens in this game.

We are capable of picking up something in our remaining games.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1853 viewsjackjackjackjack

2-0

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1834 viewsCroftyjack

obviously nothing learnt from the home game against them...we are just waiting to lose!!.
Not how I want my team to play away its the same whoever we play.
5-0 I reckon if we continue with no apperite!!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1789 viewsMrSwerve

Shittin ell boys, 5 or 6 niller on the cards here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1782 viewsnierika

Why cant we at least put up a fight?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1773 views34dfgdf54

I’m honestly fearing double figures here.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1774 viewsItchySphincter

This could be 10 - 0. Nothing, absolutely nothing in midfield. Weak as piss. I'd be surprised if we get out of our own half.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1768 viewsmagicdaps10

This could be 7/8 if it continues this way.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1761 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're in for an absolute hammering. 6-0.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1758 viewsPegojack

This is embarrassing. We're standing five yards off them at all times. Get in their faces ffs!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1724 viewsairedale

2 - 0 fantastic play fair do’s.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1713 viewsswan65split

wrong tactics, sitting back........its look out Bombs away!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1713 viewswestwalesed

All of a sudden asking for 7-0 at the Bookies wasn't treasonous after all.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1710 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 by jackjackjackjack

Never going to win this one anyway. Only hope is to keep their scoring down.

Man City already won the title and not one yellow card, shytehouses.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1707 viewsmax936

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 by jackjackjackjack

2-0

Our goal difference is gonna get a pasting 2 down after 15 mins

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 1699 viewsjasper_T

If we weren't going to have a go might as well have played some kids. Give the senior players a rest.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1686 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 by longlostjack

Need to get into them. This won't work.

Agreed, I just don't get your approach.

Guard of honour? Honour them after the game, ffs - doing that made it look like you were on bended knee, doffing caps to masters.

Concede possession, I get that. No problem with that - we've done it all season after all - but there's no hassling, no harrying of their defenders on the ball. Everyone seems to just drop back and hope. Right now you're not even getting close enough to kick them.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1685 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can't play with 10 men.
Ki is a passenger and does nothing at all.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1666 viewsElward

Southampton be happy they have a better goal difference then us now
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1665 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 22 by TheKirkyLife

We're in for an absolute hammering. 6-0.

I would take a 6-0 loss the way its going now.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1637 viewsunion_jack

We're too frightened to move up a yard or two to intercept a pass in case we miss it.

This could be embarrassing. We're showing no signs of playing football.

'Waiting to lose'. Perfectly put. But by how many>

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 22 with 1611 viewsmonmouth

What kind of f*cking defending was that. May as well put ten pigging dustbins on the pitch. Do we think they are f*cking WBA??

Get into them ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 22 with 1611 viewskarnataka

Feck this, I'm going to mow the lawn while it's sunny.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 22 with 1590 viewsPozuelosSideys

Theyre taking the p1ss out of our right back

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 1566 viewsBirchgrovejack

Think we need to buy a full new midfield in the summer. If we stay up that is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024