Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42050 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 1689 viewsSmellyplumz

What the fk is Mawson scared of? It's only a ball ffs, why turn your back yet again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 1677 viewsDarran

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Clucas in the first half didn't bother closing him down for the first, now Carroll backs off and decides we need a fourth centre back instead of closing De Bruyne down.

It's unforgivable.

Are you drunk?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1671 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Bournemouth is winnable, Chelsea, Southampton and Stoke at home are all very winnable imho

Anything away from home isn't winnable because we're not trying to win them. I still think we'll be ok. I'd rather have the points from the game in hand in the bag, and 3 matches in the last week is a bitch, but if we approach those last 2 games properly I'd expect 4 points from them. That'll be more than enough.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1666 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:41 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

Great pass from Carroll

The problem is we haven't got a clue what to do with the ball when we have it. Seems we've worked on the defensive formation, though that's not worked well as yet, but totally neglected the attacking bit of the game.

Clueless. Literally.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1666 viewsJonathans_coat

Ffs! Clucas should have saved that one! Terrible goalkeeping!

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1652 viewsswan65split

Champs v chumps........how far we have slid!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1640 viewsmonmouth

I thought Mawson got out of the way of that incredibly well. Strictly Come Dancing beckons. God forbid he close him down or block the shot.

Drizzy’s right. We are just shit throughout the team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 1636 viewslonglostjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

What the fk is Mawson scared of? It's only a ball ffs, why turn your back yet again.

They all do it despite their exorbitant wages.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 1594 viewsKinsey

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 by Darran

Are you drunk?

Just a tvvat
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 1590 viewsJohnw102

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

ridiculous pass by Carrol. this is embarressing

AA didn't make much effort to get to it!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 1584 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 by swan65split

Champs v chumps........how far we have slid!

We lost 4-0 at City in our very first PL game.

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:46 - Apr 22 with 1568 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 by longlostjack

They all do it despite their exorbitant wages.

Basics of a defender, don't turn your back

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:46 - Apr 22 with 1558 viewsItchySphincter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Time to park the bus and keep down the goal difference.

You don't think we've already tried that then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 1506 viewsElward

Mawson,.and any anyone turning their back on a shot is a coward
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Apr 22 with 1470 viewsmax936

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 by monmouth

I thought Mawson got out of the way of that incredibly well. Strictly Come Dancing beckons. God forbid he close him down or block the shot.

Drizzy’s right. We are just shit throughout the team.

He just stood off De Bruyne and you can't do that against his quality, all started by A Ayew's challenge for the ball near the half way line though, half hearted to say the least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Apr 22 with 1470 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 by Darran

Are you drunk?

He has a rare form of Tourettes where he has to keep saying 'Clucas'
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 1434 viewsminimichu

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

ridiculous pass by Carrol. this is embarressing

Unless Carroll plays his favourite shit out backward or square pass, that’s what we can expect. Lightweight and needing arm bands.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 1417 views34dfgdf54

Naughton and Carroll absolutely awful. They both got to go simple as that.

Playing against the champs, yes, but they perform like this every single week. Both absolutely sh*t.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 1409 viewsSmellyplumz

These fkers are already on the beach.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 1406 viewsowainglyndwr

Carroll is totally out of his depth
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 1404 viewsLord_Bony

Oh ffs

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 22 with 1351 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Our Owners, Chairman (Director of Football) from previous mistakes in transfer windows have led us to Lambs to the Slaughter in front of the whole world!!!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 22 with 1323 viewsswan65split

Effing giving them the ball....diabolical
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 22 with 1286 viewsElward

Teribble. Penalty gets taken and rest of Man City rush in for the rebound whilst lazy Naughton and co stand there on the line watching. Mawson made a half decent attempt i suppose
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 1277 viewsunion_jack

Mawson sleeping again.

He could have put his body on the line for the first goal but stepped over it.

You're not going to Russia mate, not playing like this. Pull your fücking socks up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024