Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42280 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 1781 viewslonglostjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:54 - Apr 22 by karnataka

Look's like Fed's had enough, can't blame him really.

Hopefully just a knock on the knee.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 1781 viewsswan65split

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

Bartley has our captain's armband and we're 4-0 down. Fantastic.

so he should he hasnt put a foot wrong this game
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 1774 viewsunion_jack

They're not even trying now and that's unforgivable. Getting knocked off the balls they shouldnt, slow to a 50-50 and pulling out, it's wretched to watch.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Apr 22 with 1745 viewsJonathans_coat

Terrible challenge from FF, but a blatant dive from Sterling, clear as day, ref couldn’t wait to flucking give it!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Apr 22 with 1743 viewsSmellyplumz

Did Bartley just try and score against us?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 1687 viewsbarry_island

Any way we can get this match thread to disappear?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 1683 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

I have and can except losing this game even by 4/5 goals I wasn’t expecting anything,but what I cannot and will not except is not getting stuck in even if it’s a yellow card ,the only card we’ve had was for a disgraceful dive 😡😡😡it’s feckin pathetic get into um for gods sake shake them up rattle them don’t stand and admire them

I have to agree.
We are a poor imbalanced squad, Carlos has worked miracles, but we are now back to confidence being shot to bits. As we were under Clement.
I hope we have done enough to stay up but it us not looking good.
God help us next season if Jenkins is still here. We cannot carry him any longer.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 1648 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Apr 22 by Jonathans_coat

Terrible challenge from FF, but a blatant dive from Sterling, clear as day, ref couldn’t wait to flucking give it!

If Sterling didn't prepare for the challenge he'd have taken a colossal impact as Fernandez came sliding in recklessly at a very high speed.

It was about as stonewall as a penalty gets.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:59 - Apr 22 with 1647 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Did Bartley just try and score against us?

No it was the back Turner.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:59 - Apr 22 with 1622 viewsLord_Bony

Unlucky Mawson hit the post.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 22 with 1568 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 by barry_island

Any way we can get this match thread to disappear?

Well the Swansea way has disappeared quicker than a smack heads giro so there's hope for this thread to go the same way.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Apr 22 with 1534 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If Sterling didn't prepare for the challenge he'd have taken a colossal impact as Fernandez came sliding in recklessly at a very high speed.

So if I dive into or at another player then they’ve committed a foul?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 22 with 1493 viewsunion_jack

Regardless of what Narsingh said in the EP this week, we entered the pitch with zero belief we could take anything from this game. And that belief has diminished every minute we've played.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 22 with 1476 viewsTheKirkyLife

I swear if Carlos says he's happy after this match we've got a serious problem on our hands. Relegation back on.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 22 with 1416 viewsSmellyplumz

Hmm tampax is on, goal machine.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 22 with 1407 viewsshandyjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 22 by TheKirkyLife

I swear if Carlos says he's happy after this match we've got a serious problem on our hands. Relegation back on.

he's not exactly gonna hammer them for losing to the champions a week before a massive home game is he

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 22 with 1383 viewspencoedjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fuk you post some shite fair dos
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 22 with 1384 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 22 by TheKirkyLife

That's interesting. I was convinced our survival was dependant on our results ,not Carlos after match interviews.

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 22 with 1371 viewsLeonWasGod

Keep it at no more than 5 boys. Put it behind us as a consequence of meeting the Champions on their day. They're a quality side and have thumped teams better than us this season.

It's all about what's coming up. There are opportunities for more points, but we have to start by being braver against B'mouth away and Chelski at home especially. Not go for it at all costs, but not rabbits in the headlights either.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 22 with 1352 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Apr 22 by Jonathans_coat

So if I dive into or at another player then they’ve committed a foul?

If you are forced to dive into them to avoid a potentially injury due to the reckless challenge then absolutely.

If someone lunged at you with a two footed scissor tackle and you jumped over them to avoid contact, that's still a foul and red card, even though you avoided contact.

Sterling did what he needed to limit the impact of the challenge.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1351 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Desire Heart .....
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1341 viewsJonathans_coat

Down to the last 2 games, as it always seemed destined to be. Lose one of them and we could well go down!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1338 viewswestwalesed

Feck me, 16% possession mind....

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1338 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

he's not exactly gonna hammer them for losing to the champions a week before a massive home game is he

It's not good enough though. He's been lax on them for the last two games we should have really gotten wins from and this is the result away. He's too nice.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1328 viewsshandyjack

£16m mind

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024