Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42240 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1654 viewsLord_Bony

ffs 5.0

Jesus wept. Relentless.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1654 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:13 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

They scored 5 vs Lpool, 7 vs Stoke , 5 v Palace and 6 at Watford.

FK 5-0 now...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:16]

No you won't ffs
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1630 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Look how much time Toure had there.

Andy King again standing off walking about instead of closing the person down.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1645 viewswestwalesed

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

Worst part of this ? Wigan got in their faces hassled and harried guess who won

That was a completely freak result.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1638 viewsElward

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

why the hell did Mawson not follow Jesus in there

Because he isn't as good as he, and many on here think he is
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1634 viewsPozuelosSideys

Gutless We only needed to not get d1cked today. Couldnt even manage that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1627 viewsSwanjaxs

You have to feel for Lukasz Fabianski
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:18]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 1602 viewsAnotherJohn

Two little chips over the top in 5 minutes and don't have an answer. We look like a side that deserves relegation.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 1587 viewskarnataka

Please, let that be it now, please.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 1578 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:10 - Apr 22 by barry_island

Has anyone worked out why we bought Andre Ayew yet?

The same reason we bought Bony. Rampant Institutional incompetence!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 1552 viewsSmellyplumz

The only way alfa Mawson is going to Russia is to the salt mines in siberia

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1540 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:10 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Oh well, really, never mind. This was always likely. No point in a post mortem. Just delete from memory. Four games to get three points. But we’ll be here again on the same roundabout next season.

I think it was always likely as well Mon. What worries me our complete lack of fight in a 1 to 1 situation. Our complete inability to hold the ball or pass to a player in space. Players not even moving into space.
Carry on like this and we could easily still start in the Championship.
It will certainly be same old, same old if we survive and Jenkins is still here and relegation will be certain next season.
Eff me our GD has been pasted today......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1530 viewslonglostjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 by AnotherJohn

Two little chips over the top in 5 minutes and don't have an answer. We look like a side that deserves relegation.

All the time in the world to play that second chip. Nobody challenging.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 18:19]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1516 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 by AnotherJohn

Sad!

But true.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1509 viewsjackboy1966

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 by westwalesed

That was a completely freak result.

Lose 5-0 playing like that or 5-0 going for it. I know what I would take or do every time. EMBARRASING
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1503 viewsthornabyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Apr 22 by DJack

I'm getting nervous and wondering if we are going to do a Hull and fall apart.

Just want the game to end.
Had enough of this Man City love in.
And I wish Geoff Shreeve would retire he is one annoying tw@t.
Really poor from us though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1491 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Without him they'd be in double figures.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 1491 viewsshandyjack

luckily Southampton have to play these on the last day

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:19 - Apr 22 with 1444 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 by union_jack

Too late!

Pretty shameful performance really...in the name of mercy, blow the final f*cking whistle referee.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 1428 viewsswan65split

Nothing positive in that performance.......except if it continues we are down
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 1422 viewsswanforthemoney

We were never going to get anything. Look to the next game. Come on you Swans.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 1420 viewsGeoffThom

I’d love to get down the training ground this week and call this lot a gutless spineless lot of crap 😡😡😡 no fighting spirit whatsoever not a set of bollacks amongst them should not get paid for that
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 1390 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

He'll leg it in the summer if he's got any brains

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1384 viewsjackboy1966

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

Just want the game to end.
Had enough of this Man City love in.
And I wish Geoff Shreeve would retire he is one annoying tw@t.
Really poor from us though.

I am sure the players are not comfortable at all playing like that. Everton game to this worlds apart. I don't think we are even good at it so why bother
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1382 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

luckily Southampton have to play these on the last day

At Southampton though who will be pumped up for it I am sure.....some of those City boys will have their eyes on the WC.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024