Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42242 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1864 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Lets wear the Black Funeral Kit just to add to the humiliation....We wear White FFS.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1863 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

luckily Southampton have to play these on the last day

They’ll put the under 18’s out, and Saintsbwill turn them over! you just watch it happen!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 1830 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Yes we slipped almost out of the league since then if you hadn't noticed.
You were the one who brought up history by saying how far we had slipped. FFS.

Players walking.
Like cats caught in headlights when any chance in the city goal area.
Embarrassing
Didn't expect to win but so so gutless if we don't get anything out of Chelsea or Bournemouth games we really will be in the shit
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 1822 viewspencoedjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

luckily Southampton have to play these on the last day

Yep & by the looks of it there’s no foot of the gas
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 1789 viewsLord_Bony

3 out of our next 4 matches are at home thank goodness.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1753 viewsmonmouth

Seriously, just forget it. We just took today off. 5-0 is a blessing, it really could have been as many as they wanted. I’m going to jet wash the stonework, finish this bottle and stay well away from the media for a few days. Get our breath back and let’s give Chelsea a f*cking game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1748 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 22 by swanforthemoney

We were never going to get anything. Look to the next game. Come on you Swans.

True, we were highly unlikely to even fluke a point out of this one, but that performance was totally inept and hardly breeds confidence for the crucial games coming up does it!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1742 viewsSmellyplumz

Some next level shit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 1738 viewskarnataka

Pathetic. Spineless. Insulting. Feeble. Unprofessional.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:26 - Apr 22 with 1662 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Seriously, just forget it. We just took today off. 5-0 is a blessing, it really could have been as many as they wanted. I’m going to jet wash the stonework, finish this bottle and stay well away from the media for a few days. Get our breath back and let’s give Chelsea a f*cking game.

Well it wasn't 6-0. I'm looking at that as a positive. We need a point next week now.

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 22 with 1645 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 by karnataka

Oh come on, don't exaggerate. We were nowhere near THAT good

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 22 with 1639 viewsairedale

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Is it a bottle of beer, wine or scotch?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 1616 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It wasn't too different to most other away games under Carlos. The difference today was we played a team who scored some of their chances and we didn't score our one chance from a set piece.

What a fantastic corner it was from Ki as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 22 with 1606 viewsswan65split

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Yes we slipped almost out of the league since then if you hadn't noticed.
You were the one who brought up history by saying how far we had slipped. FFS.

yes and we could be slipping out of this one as well, if not careful, lets pray History dont repeat itself FFS!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 1537 viewsThornburyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:10 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Oh well, really, never mind. This was always likely. No point in a post mortem. Just delete from memory. Four games to get three points. But we’ll be here again on the same roundabout next season.

Sums it up nicely - day off tomorrow, kick them up the arse on Tuesday & then move on from Wednesday.

The way other teams are going 1 win (& maybe 1 draw) will suffice but if we stick with the current philosophy we'll be rightful favourites for the drop next season regardless of who comes up.

Other than Fabianski we are a team full of bang average players on a good day, way too many go missing once matches turn against us & that's before our lack of pace, creativity, physicality & finishing come into play.

If Carlos keeps us up - which statistically is a reasonable probability based on current points/positions - & he has anything like a reasonable advisor/agent suspect he'll be straight out of town come mid-May.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 22 with 1530 viewsswan65split

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

We lost 4-0 at City in our very first PL game.

Cough...........you brought History into it.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 22 with 1506 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:24 - Apr 22 by karnataka

I forgot embarrassing
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Apr 22 with 1472 viewsCaptain_Sham

Whats embarrassing is the reaction of some of the cnts on here. If we do go down I hope most of you fk off and leave it to the real supporters.
You giant fking minges.

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 1335 viewsFergal

Stop smiling Carlos.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 1334 viewslondonlisa2001

I despair at times.

Not the performance today, but the reaction to it.

There is no game plan we could use against that team in the game where they celebrate the title with absolutely no pressure on them at all. None.

Sit back and they score 5. Go for it and they probably score 7. Hack them down and they score 7 and we have players sent off and unavailable for the crucial games coming up,

Anyone saying 'that's it, we're down now' - were you seriously counting on points today? Seriously?

The best thing that could happen today did happen. Stoke didn't win at home against Burnley. A team with nothing to play for. Same as Southampton didn't win on Thursday against Leicester. Another team with nothing to play for. And we are moaning because we didn't get anything at Man City on the day they celebrated the title. By a mile. Because they are the best team in this league by a mile.

Bloody hell.

Some of our play was disappointing - Mawson had a shocker. Carroll had not much better, and I'm not certain they mentioned Ki in the first half. But they were just completely outclassed. All of them. And it's impossible in that situation.

I suspect we'll get 2 points from our next two games. And that will probably be enough.

Huge summer awaits. Proper recruitment needed. A full clear out needed. Just to get rid of wages even if we get no fee in.

But today didn't show us anything other than this Man City team are as good as any premier league team has ever been. On a par with that Arsenal team. And that Man Utd team. Sometimes you just have to say - we can't compete with a team that has that amount of money thrown at it.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 1330 viewsLord_Bony

In fairness, they are a team on top of their game atm.

There are not many teams in Europe could have won there today.

We were demoralised without a clue you could see that, but they were relentless, not many teams would have had something out of it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 1296 viewsGeoffThom

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

I despair at times.

There is no game plan we could use against that team in the game where they celebrate the title with absolutely no pressure on them at all. None.

Sit back and they score 5. Go for it and they probably score 7. Hack them down and they score 7 and we have players sent off and unavailable for the crucial games coming up,

Anyone saying 'that's it, we're down now' - were you seriously counting on points today? Seriously?

The best thing that could happen today did happen. Stoke didn't win at home against Burnley. A team with nothing to play for. Same as Southampton didn't win on Thursday against Leicester. Another team with nothing to play for. And we are moaning because we didn't get anything at Man City on the day they celebrated the title. By a mile. Because they are the best team in this league by a mile.

Bloody hell.

Some of our play was disappointing - Mawson had a shocker. Carroll had not much better, and I'm not certain they mentioned Ki in the first half. But they were just completely outclassed. All of them. And it's impossible in that situation.

I suspect we'll get 2 points from our next two games. And that will probably be enough.

Huge summer awaits. Proper recruitment needed. A full clear out needed. Just to get rid of wages even if we get no fee in.

But today didn't show us anything other than this Man City team are as good as any premier league team has ever been. On a par with that Arsenal team. And that Man Utd team. Sometimes you just have to say - we can't compete with a team that has that amount of money thrown at it.

All we supporters ask for is effort ,THERE WAS NONE
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 1277 viewsBloodyhills

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 22 by shandyjack

why the hell did Mawson not follow Jesus in there

Coz he's an atheist.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 1258 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

All we supporters ask for is effort ,THERE WAS NONE

Yes there was. They are just too good and move the ball too quickly and with too much accuracy and their ability to control the ball totally with their first touch is a killer.

So it looks like we are chasing shadows. And if we attempt to close down, it's easier for them to find the space around us. So we try to block that space. And they still find it. But it's just a touch harder for them.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Apr 22 with 1234 viewsmonmouth

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

I despair at times.

Bloody hell.

In perspective now, yes. That is right. Would I have swapped a 5-0 for Stoke not winning? Yes, I probably would, as I knew it would be three or four.

During the game, no. I find it impossible. I don’t like supine surrender, even though I know we might as well. Nobody in our team from the manager down wanted that game, there was no effort to play when we had the ball, and as a professional in front of millions, during the game, I find that hard to swallow.

As I’ve said elsewhere though, yeah, expected outcome, just forget it. And the Stoke result was a bonus, I thought desperation and their home thugs would get them a win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024