Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42236 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 1841 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Looks like he is...

Your point is going to be wrong though. Bellamy has continually praised you guys. Calls it as he sees it.

Just had a soaking when the sprinklers were switched on. Shame!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 1814 viewsGlyn1

But apart from De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Jesus who else have they got? Pah!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 with 1770 viewsmax936

Here we go I'm hiding behind settee.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 with 1763 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 by max936

With the rest of us
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 1758 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki & Carroll, weak as kittens, they are realy going to have to step up today.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 1746 viewsMrSwerve

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 22 by Ambergambler

With the rest of us

I'm hiding under Max's kitchen table but don't tell him.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 22 with 1717 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 22 by max936

I'm under my desk in my office.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 1657 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki & Carroll, weak as kittens, they are realy going to have to step up today.

9 minutes gone and I haven't heard either mentioned yet ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 1634 viewsmonmouth

I know this ain’t the time for it, and I’m not saying it is, but do you remember when we used to actually try and pass the ball to each other? On the floor. Just being wistful. Sorry. Anyway, happy so far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 1625 viewskarnataka

Bugger...........
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 1624 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 22 by karnataka

9 minutes gone and I haven't heard either mentioned yet ffs.

Ki is brilliantly marking space, has done absolutely nothing.
Wrong he did do some JJS pointing.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 16:43]
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 1617 viewsMorganator100

1-0 down Silva

This game could seriously damage our goal difference.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 1588 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon All
What's happening
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 1585 viewsMrSwerve

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 22 by monmouth

I know this ain’t the time for it, and I’m not saying it is, but do you remember when we used to actually try and pass the ball to each other? On the floor. Just being wistful. Sorry. Anyway, happy so far.

Happy now?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 1569 viewsjackjackjackjack

Never going to win this one anyway. Only hope is to keep their scoring down.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 1557 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Damn, less than 15 minutes to score.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 1554 viewsElward

Accept a loss, just dont concede too much. Southampton goal difference is close to ours
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 1530 views34dfgdf54

All I’m saying is I’m glad we are not risking Clucas today, he’s massive for the run in. Needed big time.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 1504 viewsmonmouth

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

Happy now?

FFS.

No.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 22 with 1473 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Damn, less than 15 minutes to score.

The Horn letting his man get goal side.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 22 with 1464 viewsItchySphincter

We might just get away with it again this year but nothing is changing. Forget the opposition, we are horrific.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1450 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 22 by jack2jack

Afternoon All
What's happening

We're winning 10-0 already
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1448 viewslonglostjack

Need to get into them. This won't work.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1445 viewsdickythorpe

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki is brilliantly marking space, has done absolutely nothing.
Wrong he did do some JJS pointing.

It's good enough for AC Milan......
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 22 with 1430 viewsAndy1300

they lose games in the 2nd half, we are better in the 2nd half

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024