Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42386 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1492 viewsswan65split

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by westwalesed

I know this is somewhat irrelevant, but Citeh have just won the league, have one of the best teams I have ever seen play the game, and the atmosphere coming through is non-existent.

Bizarre.

we have bored them to death thats why, lol
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1492 viewsAmbergambler

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 by LeonWasGod

Clucas is in the bench. No wonder he couldn't close them down. 🤣😂😂

In the bench? Can't say I blame him!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1489 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well that is a first, Ki actually got out of the way of the ball, it was a good job Mawson kept running.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 17:24]
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1479 viewsmonmouth

At least Cardiff frightened them into not humiliating them by just keeping the ball for 60 mins against their shit cloggers. We’ve not even got close enough to any of them to breathe on them yet.

This is what I expected, but I’d like to see us have a shot at some stage.

That was a joke from Olsson.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1478 viewsmagicdaps10

Cant wait for the usual stuff from some posters later.

The rallying call is always good too read.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1473 viewsThornburyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 by jack2jack

If we keep it to two I'll be a happy man

To be fair we did well to hold on to our 'nil' in that half!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1465 viewsswan65split

44 mins and we have a shot......warming up for a second half revival
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1459 viewsDrizzy

Is there anyone out there who still thinks we're a talented team held back by managerial incompetence? The fact is we're a largely talentless side with a pathetic propensity to meekly roll over when we're outmatched.

The only reason we might stay up this season is because of a pair of freak results against Arsenal and Liverpool and a historically low points tally for 17th. I can't quite believe the confidence of some on here. History suggests one of Southampton or Stoke will pick up some points somewhere and I've got no faith in this team to perform in a relegation crunch match.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 22 with 1448 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That was likely our manager's attitude before kick off. The sooner he leaves the better.

Yea the sooner we sack Guidolin the better mate? What you reckon 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 22 with 1417 viewsAmbergambler

And breathe......
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 1373 viewsjack2jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That was likely our manager's attitude before kick off. The sooner he leaves the better.

Bullshit, he's more positive than that.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 1362 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 22 by Ambergambler

In the bench? Can't say I blame him!

More like hiding under it.

Right then, what are we going to do second half. Carry on like this or try and play at least a little bit of football?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1346 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a real shame the SCSA descended into nothing more than a Twitter account posting memes as this isn't going to get any better until Jenkins is gone.

This his his squad with his over paid signings. I despise Carlos' defensive approach and whilst I do blame him for how utterly horrific we play every match away from home, Jenkins still deserves the most blame.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1350 viewsploppy

Special mention for Carroll and Naughton. Pathetic.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1344 viewsmonmouth

The plan is working. They are lulled.

Now we’ll hit them hard in the second half and watch them crumble. You all just knows it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1341 viewsTheKirkyLife

Positives: We didn't concede after 2-0.

Negatives: Everything else.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 with 1337 viewsmagicdaps10

I like Carlos and he has worked wonders but its a no from me. You can already see that if we stay up that come Dec that it is going to be deja vue all over again.

Midfield is terrible at best. No strength and no vision.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1315 viewsairedale

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 by LeonWasGod

Clucas is in the bench. No wonder he couldn't close them down. 🤣😂😂

I’ve always thought that Clucas is a bit wooden.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1302 viewsDarran

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 by Drizzy

Is there anyone out there who still thinks we're a talented team held back by managerial incompetence? The fact is we're a largely talentless side with a pathetic propensity to meekly roll over when we're outmatched.

The only reason we might stay up this season is because of a pair of freak results against Arsenal and Liverpool and a historically low points tally for 17th. I can't quite believe the confidence of some on here. History suggests one of Southampton or Stoke will pick up some points somewhere and I've got no faith in this team to perform in a relegation crunch match.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Southampton will be above us by the time we play them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1303 viewsBloodyhills

Embarrassing performance so far. Am crossing fingers for at least a bit of fight in the second half but am not holding my breath.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1286 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 by ploppy

Special mention for Carroll and Naughton. Pathetic.

Clucas as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1291 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 by union_jack

His afternoon was marked out after that attempted cross early in the game.

Seriously, he's a professional. That sort of slice is Sunday League or lower!

Don't know what's happened to him this year. He looked half decent when he joined us.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 1290 viewsCroftyjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Fùck sake lads, time for a bit of prospection here, Citeh are a million miles apart from us, move on yea, 4 games left three at home 👍

Stop defending any of this...we have been like this away for months.
We were like this at Brighton,West Brom , hudds and these are teams away we can win at with right attitude.
There is an excuse every single game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 1247 viewsmagicdaps10

There was a couple of times where we had the ball in midfield with a good chance to counter attack, the runs were made but nothing picked out and we end up turning back on ourselves..........boy do we miss a Siggy in situations like this.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 1234 viewsGeoffThom

I have and can except losing this game even by 4/5 goals I wasn’t expecting anything,but what I cannot and will not except is not getting stuck in even if it’s a yellow card ,the only card we’ve had was for a disgraceful dive 😡😡😡it’s feckin pathetic get into um for gods sake shake them up rattle them don’t stand and admire them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024