Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42177 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 1472 viewsJonathans_coat

Complete midfield re-build is nessisary if we stay up. To think we used to have Leon, Joey and Siggy, Shelvey, De Guzman ect. None were perfect players, but way better than what we have now!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 1468 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Yea the sooner we sack Guidolin the better mate? What you reckon 👍

He can take that c*nt Lopez with him too. And I'd take Cotterill off penalty duties, not that we'll get near their box.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 22 with 1465 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

There was a couple of times where we had the ball in midfield with a good chance to counter attack, the runs were made but nothing picked out and we end up turning back on ourselves..........boy do we miss a Siggy in situations like this.

I was a about to post the same thing. When we have turned the ball over quickly, there is space in the middle as they overcommit. Either we just gave it away or dawdled on it. If there is at least one runner coming forward the ball just needs to be laid off. If nothing else it stops it coming straight back

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 22 with 1428 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Yea the sooner we sack Guidolin the better mate? What you reckon 👍

Guidolin should have been relieved of his duties a few days after the season ended with a permanent appointment already lined up, with months of scouting and progress on transfers made behind the scenes so we could have a squad all match fit come the first game of the season.

If we keep Carlos it will be the same again. He'll be gone by November and the cycle will continue. This is of course assuming we undeservedly stay up this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1434 viewsbarry_island

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

I like Carlos and he has worked wonders but its a no from me. You can already see that if we stay up that come Dec that it is going to be deja vue all over again.

Midfield is terrible at best. No strength and no vision.

If we have this same squad a Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho combo would struggle. We are hedge fund FC.

If we hadn't seen such riches, we could live with being poor

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1429 viewsDarran

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 22 by GeoffThom

I have and can except losing this game even by 4/5 goals I wasn’t expecting anything,but what I cannot and will not except is not getting stuck in even if it’s a yellow card ,the only card we’ve had was for a disgraceful dive 😡😡😡it’s feckin pathetic get into um for gods sake shake them up rattle them don’t stand and admire them

Well said Geoff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1432 viewsAmbergambler

Looking at Stirling's goal again, he looked offside to me
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1431 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 by Nogginthenog

This team have mullered better teams than us. What do we expect.

I expect us to lose, but I also expected us to be in their faces & ruffling a few feathers.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1425 viewsRevJames

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

I like Carlos and he has worked wonders but its a no from me. You can already see that if we stay up that come Dec that it is going to be deja vue all over again.

It's been mentioned on here a hundred times before: it's not just down to the manager.

The whole club needs sorting out.

The best manager in the world would struggle to get a tune out of this lot and we should be grateful to Carlos for the minor miracle he has orchestrated with a largely woeful squad.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 with 1414 viewsCaptain_Sham

"You can already see that if we stay up that come Dec that it is going to be deja vue all over again. "

Not much projecting there. A rational statement in every way.

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 1401 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their first goal was hilarious and should put an end to those still defending Clucas.

Watch him barely jog over to De Bruyne before he plays a team mate behind our entire 11 man defence. He literally points for someone else to come forward and pressure him whilst he jogs around doing nothing.

Naughton has to come and step up because Clucas is pointing instead of pressuring and they end up playing it where Naughton should be. £16,000,000 we paid for him.

https://streamja.com/A06W

Clucas is sitting in the bench you halfwit troll.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 1378 viewsBonjour

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 by Ambergambler

Looking at Stirling's goal again, he looked offside to me

He was behind the ball when it was passed to him mate. Def onside
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 1375 viewsmax936

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 by Croftyjack

Stop defending any of this...we have been like this away for months.
We were like this at Brighton,West Brom , hudds and these are teams away we can win at with right attitude.
There is an excuse every single game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be the same at Bournemouth as well, you can see it happening after our previous away performances, todays game was always a hiding to nothing, Just glad that we've gone in at half time losing by only 2, it'll probably end up at 4-0 though, just hope its no more than that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 1349 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

"You can already see that if we stay up that come Dec that it is going to be deja vue all over again. "

Not much projecting there. A rational statement in every way.

Its an opinion rather than a statement.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 1341 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

I'd go as low as quaterwit myself 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 1329 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

Yes many others pointed that out, thank you. It was King who was guilty of that unforgivable passage of play where he literally pointed for someone else to do his job for him.

I wonder how many millions we've been paid to give him a few games before Leicester sell him to a team in the league below this Summer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 1295 viewsminimichu

I really hope one of City’s players does a Michu v Bradford and tell one of ours , “don’t worry, we’ll ease off “!
Never gonna compete with this present day City but dear God, if we stay up, things have gotta improve drastically for next year. It’s painful watching some of our lightweights.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 1292 viewsjohnlangy

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Fùck sake lads, time for a bit of prospection here, Citeh are a million miles apart from us, move on yea, 4 games left three at home 👍

Perspective maybe ?

I don't know what people expect. We've sat back and conceded two. If we'd attacked we may have conceded 4 or 5 when goal difference may be all important at the end of the season.

I know it's frustrating but that's just the way it is.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 1289 viewspencoedjack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 22 by ploppy

Special mention for Carroll and Naughton. Pathetic.

Indeed

Fabian fuking Delph looks like Dani Alves in his prime up against Naughton

Tom Carroll is weak meaningless footballer
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 1284 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Apr 22 by max936

It'll be the same at Bournemouth as well, you can see it happening after our previous away performances, todays game was always a hiding to nothing, Just glad that we've gone in at half time losing by only 2, it'll probably end up at 4-0 though, just hope its no more than that.

Bournemouth is winnable, Chelsea, Southampton and Stoke at home are all very winnable imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 1271 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 22 by Croftyjack

Stop defending any of this...we have been like this away for months.
We were like this at Brighton,West Brom , hudds and these are teams away we can win at with right attitude.
There is an excuse every single game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is kind of understandable. But I'd agree with the rest. If we don't even try to play football what sort of a message does that give to the fans, players and other teams?

In fairness Carlos has been a bit miffed with our first half defensive displays. He says he wants more quality when we have possession, but whether that's BS or the players lack confidence away from home I've no idea. We know they can play on the front foot, as they do it most home games. It's annoyingly frustrating, especially as we're supposed to be fighting for survival.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 1266 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes many others pointed that out, thank you. It was King who was guilty of that unforgivable passage of play where he literally pointed for someone else to do his job for him.

I wonder how many millions we've been paid to give him a few games before Leicester sell him to a team in the league below this Summer.

Yes pick out King who has done twice the work of Ki.
At least he is trying.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 1263 viewsJonathans_coat

Well that’s even worse positioning surely! Lol!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 1258 viewsElward

Southampton still have Man City to play aswell. I don't know why some are suggesting they will be safe. We both have similar goal differences. We both coupd end up on same points so goal difference is crucial
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 1187 viewsLord_Bony

Time to park the bus and keep down the goal difference.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024