Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust 17:38 - Apr 18 with 3150 viewsswancity

Gone quiet yet again

Any news re legal action?

Exiledclaaseboy aka lardarse any news please ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust on 17:40 - Apr 18 with 3143 viewsJackfath

Do you think the personal comment is the best way to try to engage with the Trust reps who happen to post on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 3137 viewsswancity

Trust on 17:40 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Do you think the personal comment is the best way to try to engage with the Trust reps who happen to post on here?

Yes 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 3126 viewsJackfath

You should ask the question on the members only facebook group.

They'd ignore it there too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Trust on 17:52 - Apr 18 with 3125 viewsDJack

Trust on 17:51 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

You should ask the question on the members only facebook group.

They'd ignore it there too.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trust on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 3052 viewsoldcob

Trust on 17:40 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Worra dick.
Trust on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 3049 viewsJackfath

Trust on 18:50 - Apr 18 by oldcob

Worra dick.

Me?

Trust on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 3024 viewsNeath_Jack

They're locked in the same basement as the SCSA mob.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Trust on 19:12 - Apr 18 with 3007 viewsmonmouth

There'll be an update in Feb or early March. Stop pestering ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Trust on 19:29 - Apr 18 with 2970 viewsHighjack

I’m sure we’ll get an update in due course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust on 19:48 - Apr 18 with 2935 viewsMrSwerve

Is Exiledclaaseboy like the Dutch version of ECB?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Trust on 21:32 - Apr 18 with 2851 viewsLeonWasGod

Trust on 18:52 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Me?

Think he was complimenting you on your natural size
Trust on 21:46 - Apr 18 with 2813 viewsRancid

Who cares? Me obviously as I've replied but seriously, these people have no influence whatsoever and will only become relevant if we slip down the leagues and not owned by millionaire foreigners who laugh at them.
Trust on 21:48 - Apr 18 with 2807 viewsTheResurrection

Trust on 17:43 - Apr 18 by swancity

Yes 😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust on 21:49 - Apr 18 with 2799 viewsE20Jack

Legal action? Don't be silly.

Any form of resistance against the current board members and their views were quietened and drowned out around Xmas time.

Now upon survival (should that happen) the Americans will once again offer the awful, utterly catastrophic, apocalyptic deal and they will decide amongst themselves that due to no terms changing they will accept without consultation.

They get 5m that they can do absolutely naff all with and will probably end up giving to local charities, they walk away having a story to tell their grandkids about the time they closed a multi million pound deal in the Premier League and they retire once again with what they feel is a return on their time put in - paid in healthy dollops of ego.

The fact this effectively ends the Trust and any meaningful fan involvement in the club in all but name and plunges the club into absolute free fall of unchecked ownership that almost certainly leads to the clubs financial demise down the line would be an irrelevance.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Trust on 22:28 - Apr 18 with 2725 viewsdickythorpe

I hope you know ECB. If you don't I think you need to apologise the name calling , the man doesn't need any silliness in what is a role so many keyboard warriors on here know no nothing about but pretend they do
Trust on 22:28 - Apr 18 with 2726 viewsoldcob

Trust on 18:52 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Me?

Not you, no. Come to think of it though........
Trust on 22:50 - Apr 18 with 2692 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust are organising the Player Of The Year Awards:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/liberty-host-player-season-awards

This event was brilliant when we first moved to the Liberty but in recent years it has become stale, more corporate, and most tickets seem to go to club staff than genuine fans.

Lets hope the organisers have learnt from previous years to make this bigger and better.
Trust on 11:04 - Apr 19 with 2495 viewsDippy

Swancity.. no action has been taken because the sale was completely legal.

You shouldn't really be asking the trust reps..

And the lard arse comment just sums it up.. but ECB will put that into his trophy cabinet with the rest of his other accolades.

Poll: Cooper Out

Trust on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 2456 viewswhiterock

Trust on 22:50 - Apr 18 by QJumpingJack

This event was brilliant when we first moved to the Liberty but in recent years it has become stale, more corporate, and most tickets seem to go to club staff than genuine fans.

Lets hope the organisers have learnt from previous years to make this bigger and better.

I suppose they could hire a bigger hall in Cardiff, all for making it better, but it is what it is, an awards ceremony in a room not fit for purpose
Trust on 18:51 - Apr 19 with 2331 viewsPhil_S

Trust on 22:50 - Apr 18 by QJumpingJack

It’s a good point John by the time the freebies have gone there’s traditionally not many tickets left. Hope that there is more this year and freebies and advance bookings reduced

First one I’ll miss have enjoyed it less and less asthe years have gone on

Did wonder if it would happen this year given we have three games in the last week of the season

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024