Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans prepared to sell Bony 19:31 - Apr 18 with 10771 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City prepared to sell Wilfried Bony as £12m striker reportedly offered to Turkish giants Fenerbache.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-prepared

#backtojack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:33 - Apr 18 with 6334 viewsLandore_Jack

But Swansea are thought to be ready to part company with the fans' favourite if the right offer is made, although they would likely make a loss on any sale given the striker’s lack of first-team football in recent seasons.

#backtojack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:38 - Apr 18 with 6310 viewsjacabertawe

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:33 - Apr 18 by Landore_Jack

But Swansea are thought to be ready to part company with the fans' favourite if the right offer is made, although they would likely make a loss on any sale given the striker’s lack of first-team football in recent seasons.

If true, bite their hands off!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:42 - Apr 18 with 6288 viewsSgorioFruit

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:38 - Apr 18 by jacabertawe

If true, bite their hands off!

Agreed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:50 - Apr 18 with 6256 viewsMrSwerve

Bloody Nora.

I'd like to think he can get back to his old self here but I'm not confident. 12m and you'd have to really consider offloading him.

How many starts/sub appearances has he made this season for us?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 6214 viewshobo

Another loss on a player shortly after signing him!
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:57 - Apr 18 with 6208 viewslonglostjack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:50 - Apr 18 by MrSwerve

Bloody Nora.

I'd like to think he can get back to his old self here but I'm not confident. 12m and you'd have to really consider offloading him.

I'd take £8m and re-invest.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 6199 viewsWingstandwood

A D.O.F with professional standards, experience, ability, repute and respect within the game to spot and attract quality at the right price.......No chance!

Get an utterly cr@p impostor come failed roofing suppliers merchandiser to pour tens of millions down the drain. So surreal it could belong in a parody-football-version of 'This Is Spinal Tap'. F#ck off Jenkins you piece of sh#t!

Argus!

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 20:07 - Apr 18 with 6146 viewstheloneranger

I can see a team will only take him on loan with his recent history, plus us paying a large portion of his salary.

If this happens, we've got a huge problem with his contract ending in 2019.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 20:16 - Apr 18 with 6100 viewsmax936

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 20:07 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

I can see a team will only take him on loan with his recent history, plus us paying a large portion of his salary.

If this happens, we've got a huge problem with his contract ending in 2019.

Correct, the way its going we'll have more players out on loan than Chelsea ffs.
In any other business the person/s responsible making these costly decisions would be sacked.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 20:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 20:19 - Apr 18 with 6083 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:50 - Apr 18 by MrSwerve

Bloody Nora.

We wouldn’t get anything remotely like that.

Another stupid, lazy signing from our comedy recruitment department.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 20:21 - Apr 18 with 6081 viewsnantywatcher

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:57 - Apr 18 by longlostjack

I'd take £8m and re-invest.

£8m that would be one hell of a result - can't see that happening (fingers well and trully crossed.)
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 21:07 - Apr 18 with 5884 viewsLeonWasGod

Goodbye Wilfried Bony
We'll sell you for a pony
He's grown wide, wide, wide

Shame. Worth a risk imo (but not at £12m) and it would have been great to see him back to his best. Plenty said this was a wrong move and you've been proven right.

I'd like to say we'll keep him and he'll find his fitness and form next season, but I can't see him and the 2 Ayews all working together.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 21:21 - Apr 18 with 5815 viewsCooperman

That’s hell of a lot of money to pay for a 36 year old.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 22:07 - Apr 18 with 5655 viewsRancid

I'd let him go for peanuts just to free up his huge wage bill (100K) a week.He's a busted flush so anything like 5m and upwards will be a result for us.I'd love us to try and replace him with Bas Dost the Lisbon lad.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 22:30 - Apr 18 with 5552 viewsRancid

Check out this lad too.Top scorer in Holland with Alkmaar on 25 goals and just 25 too.Going into the last year of his contract as well.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/wout-weghorst/profil/spieler/228645
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 22:35 - Apr 18 with 5525 viewssainthelens

If true, then FFS let's get the right replacement. We've pssd about with some dross signings last few years, and got away with it. That won't last. So don't fck it up !!
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 00:18 - Apr 19 with 5328 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 22:35 - Apr 18 by sainthelens

If true, then FFS let's get the right replacement. We've pssd about with some dross signings last few years, and got away with it. That won't last. So don't fck it up !!

Bafi Gomis has scored 28 in 29 games this season. Might be worth another look.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 02:52 - Apr 19 with 5222 viewsmajorraglan

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 00:18 - Apr 19 by LeonWasGod

Bafi Gomis has scored 28 in 29 games this season. Might be worth another look.

That’s a good strike ate to be fair. He has proved in Turkey and in France before that he has goals in him, it jst didn’t work out for him at Swansea City.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 05:50 - Apr 19 with 5153 viewsE20Jack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 22:30 - Apr 18 by Rancid

Check out this lad too.Top scorer in Holland with Alkmaar on 25 goals and just 25 too.Going into the last year of his contract as well.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/wout-weghorst/profil/spieler/228645

15 in 29 in that league is not a great strike rate considering the level we want him to step up to.

Bony scored 31 in 30 in that league in the year we signed him.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 06:42 - Apr 19 with 5069 viewspikeypaul

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 05:50 - Apr 19 by E20Jack

15 in 29 in that league is not a great strike rate considering the level we want him to step up to.

Bony scored 31 in 30 in that league in the year we signed him.

And on the form he's shown the last 2 to 3 years he would score about 5 in 30 .

Most with 1/2 a brain could see he was a desperate buy and sure to fail which he has.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:19 - Apr 19 with 4829 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 02:52 - Apr 19 by majorraglan

That’s a good strike ate to be fair. He has proved in Turkey and in France before that he has goals in him, it jst didn’t work out for him at Swansea City.

He's been a goal machine everywhere apart from us. Really bizarre, but then I haven't seen how he he plays in his other teams. Maybe he gets more support as he was with us when we were playing on the back foot and isolating him as a lone striker a lot of the time. He couldn't get that role right for us at all.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:22 - Apr 19 with 4822 viewsUxbridge

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:19 - Apr 19 by LeonWasGod

He's been a goal machine everywhere apart from us. Really bizarre, but then I haven't seen how he he plays in his other teams. Maybe he gets more support as he was with us when we were playing on the back foot and isolating him as a lone striker a lot of the time. He couldn't get that role right for us at all.

Going against the grain but I thought he did alright for us. I lost count of the amount of times he pointed exactly where he wanted to ball to be played, made the run, only for the ball either to be played to someone else or played much later when he was blatantly offside. True, he'd largely downed tools towards the end but the issue was never a lack of ability IMO, we mainly didn't use him properly.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:29 - Apr 19 with 4804 viewsoldcob

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:22 - Apr 19 by Uxbridge

Going against the grain but I thought he did alright for us. I lost count of the amount of times he pointed exactly where he wanted to ball to be played, made the run, only for the ball either to be played to someone else or played much later when he was blatantly offside. True, he'd largely downed tools towards the end but the issue was never a lack of ability IMO, we mainly didn't use him properly.

Agree Ux. He just became an easy target for some of the fans because he seemed consistently off-side. A lot of the time it was because the mid-field weren't picking up his run.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 4746 viewssainthelens

I've always been a fan if Lee Griffith ( Celtic), knows where the goal is and within our price range.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 11:08 - Apr 19 with 4648 viewsmagicdaps10

Some options out there

Sebastien Haller
Karl Toko Ekambi
Wout Weghorst
Raphael Dwamena

If we get rid of Wilf and use the money on a good replacement and bring in a free agent like Bakohen or Borja Iglesias then I would be impressed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024