Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans prepared to sell Bony 19:31 - Apr 18 with 10801 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City prepared to sell Wilfried Bony as £12m striker reportedly offered to Turkish giants Fenerbache.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-prepared

#backtojack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 01:36 - Apr 20 with 1837 viewsE20Jack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 11:54 - Apr 19 by magicdaps10

Occasionally.

Aye I'm sure you do, and just so happen to watch FC Zurich often enough to make a judgement that a certain player should be a replacement for one of our major signings to be able to play in the Premier League too? And the guy from the South African league and the trio from the German league. Don't know where you find the time to regularly watch these leagues and just so happen to watch with regularity the certain few you wish to sign players from, must be a wonderful coincidence of the TV guide.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 18:55 - Apr 20 with 1667 viewsSmellyplumz

I think the trust should start buying the players from now on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:37 - Apr 20 with 1644 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:59 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

A D.O.F with professional standards, experience, ability, repute and respect within the game to spot and attract quality at the right price.......No chance!

Get an utterly cr@p impostor come failed roofing suppliers merchandiser to pour tens of millions down the drain. So surreal it could belong in a parody-football-version of 'This Is Spinal Tap'. F#ck off Jenkins you piece of sh#t!

Not one to mince words are you? ;-)
You have a point though.
We cannot allow this incompetent DOF and his team to carry on chucking money down the drain. The club is too small to be able to ride out these financial storms.
The Siggy money needed to be spent wisely and it most certainly was not.
If we survive this season we sure as Hell won't next with the current inadequate set up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 21:32 - Apr 20 with 1620 viewsmajorraglan

He has struggled with injuries this season and the team has struggled without him. If he could stay fit and discover the form he had a few years ago I would keep him, but given his injuries and the fact he is allegedly on £100k per week i could see why the club may want to move him on, it may also suit him to move on to a league which may not be so tough as the PL.

Another potential significant loss for the balance sheet!
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 09:26 - Apr 21 with 1532 viewsShaky

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 19:37 - Apr 20 by Private_Partz

Not one to mince words are you? ;-)
You have a point though.
We cannot allow this incompetent DOF and his team to carry on chucking money down the drain. The club is too small to be able to ride out these financial storms.
The Siggy money needed to be spent wisely and it most certainly was not.
If we survive this season we sure as Hell won't next with the current inadequate set up.

Bang on the money.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 11:44 - Apr 21 with 1472 viewsGaryjack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 21:32 - Apr 20 by majorraglan

He has struggled with injuries this season and the team has struggled without him. If he could stay fit and discover the form he had a few years ago I would keep him, but given his injuries and the fact he is allegedly on £100k per week i could see why the club may want to move him on, it may also suit him to move on to a league which may not be so tough as the PL.

Another potential significant loss for the balance sheet!

"but given his injuries and the fact he is allegedly on £100k per week i could see why the club may want to move him on, "

He was in that position when the club spunked £12m on him in the first place. A total disaster, and i'm truly amazed so many people didn't see it coming.
Swans prepared to sell Bony on 13:18 - Apr 21 with 1416 viewsGowerjack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 12:05 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Doubt we paid £12m outright for Bony. Didn’t Man City owe us money from his original transfer? Probably written off what we were owed by us resigning him and getting him off their wage bill. Personally I think a fit Bony is worth persevering with, he looked good on the occasions he played unhindered by injury.

To me, it looks like our club has put down some kind of transfer strategy and trying to do deals early ! Surely the money men can see where the club wasted money in the past and have an inkling how to solve things (reduce the wasted millions on players). Losing one Bony wages = wages for two or three new signings ? I suspect Carlos may wish to have a look at the players out on loan in preseason, who knows, maybe he can rejuvenate a few of the potential gems in our midst ?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:07]

Dear god

Do you not understand how football finance works?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 1415 viewsGowerjack

Swans prepared to sell Bony on 14:49 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

He was taking the Swans to court And conveniently dropped the case when we signed him wasn't he?

Nope.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024