Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Tory Perk 08:02 - Apr 19 with 1668 viewsmax936

Snidy sneaky runts the lot of them.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/jeremy-hunt-got-bulk-discount-on-seven-fla

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yet another Tory Perk on 08:06 - Apr 19 with 1659 viewsNogginthenog

In it to win it
Yet another Tory Perk on 08:08 - Apr 19 with 1659 viewsnantywatcher

In fairness if Jeremy was buying SEVEN flats I would expect he would get a fair discount.
If Lord Adonis was buying SEVEN flats I would expect he would get a fair discount.
If I was buying... no I've gone too far now.
Yet another Tory Perk on 09:13 - Apr 19 with 1610 viewsLeonWasGod

And then failing to declare them on the register of interests, although that was just a misunderstanding apparently. Maybe it was, but its funny how 'misunderstandings' seem to always benefit them.
Yet another Tory Perk on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 1579 viewsdickythorpe

He's got a face that you'd never tire of punching.
Yet another Tory Perk on 11:04 - Apr 19 with 1543 viewsEbo

Yet another Tory Perk on 10:17 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

He's got a face that you'd never tire of punching.

When he was born, the midwife slapped the parents.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Yet another Tory Perk on 11:28 - Apr 19 with 1523 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yet another Tory Perk on 08:08 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

In fairness if Jeremy was buying SEVEN flats I would expect he would get a fair discount.
If Lord Adonis was buying SEVEN flats I would expect he would get a fair discount.

I am sure Cherie and Tony got a discount when the bought those flats in Bristol for their son to go to Uni there.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Yet another Tory Perk on 12:01 - Apr 19 with 1500 viewsmajorraglan

Yet another Tory Perk on 08:08 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

If he is getting the same discount that everyone else would have for buying a large number of properties then that’s fair enough, the report also goes on about him having donations towards his constituency office. The issue is not declaring it in accordance with the rules. I am not saying he has committed any criminal offences, however when you look at the whole picture it doesn’t look good.

My personal view is that standards need to be tightened and where top ranking officials, MP’s, Ministers, Police Officers,councillors, etc fail to comply with the rules they should be prosecuted. They are in positions of trust and their conduct should be beyond reproach.
Yet another Tory Perk on 13:13 - Apr 19 with 1453 viewsnantywatcher

Yet another Tory Perk on 11:28 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure Cherie and Tony got a discount when the bought those flats in Bristol for their son to go to Uni there.

They had a stunning discount - but, in fairness, their purchase opened the floodgates for sales; so the developer did well out of the deal.
It's the same old sh*t - if you've got plenty of money then you don't need any, because you get a free pass everywhere you go.
Login to get fewer ads

Yet another Tory Perk on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 1404 viewsmax936

This thread hasn't gone the way I was hoping, the sun shinning as obviously cheered every fuker up

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024