Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread 08:17 - Apr 19 with 13462 viewsmarchamjack

Just thought I'd start it early before tonight.

Jackharris - feel free to take it over and do it properly.

C'mon The Foxes!

All this cheering for different teams now is getting wearing.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:31 - Apr 19 with 2720 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

Keep the updates coming chaps, my stream has gone down, watching bloody Chelsea now.

0-0 HT

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 2712 viewsCaptain_Sham

Soton going to win this . Leicester cant be fking arsed.

Its just a ride.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:32 - Apr 19 with 2701 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can't say I am impressed with Leicester's play.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:02]
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:33 - Apr 19 with 2697 viewslifelong

Southampton the better side in the latter stages of that first half, a couple of decent chances wasted.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 2640 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:12 - Apr 19 by LeonWasGod

Spot on, feels very wrong doesn’t it.

After we'd reached the prem all those years ago, I found it quite bizarre actually wanting teams like Man Utd to win certain games against underdogs just so it would benefit us and it was difficult at times going against the grain of 50 years. Since we've been circling the plug hole for a few seasons now though, I've got more used to it because we've come to rely on it to a much greater extent as we can't just rely on our own efforts but it took me a long time.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 2639 viewsLoyal

Where's the bily big bollox chopsy Leicester support tonight ?
Night out with Cardiff fans ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:47 - Apr 19 with 2533 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:14 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Have some faith!!!

Have some fath even. Swans are staying up.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:49 - Apr 19 with 2505 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

Keep the updates coming chaps, my stream has gone down, watching bloody Chelsea now.

I'm watching it on BeIN Sports - good stream.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:55 - Apr 19 with 2428 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:49 - Apr 19 by jackrabbit

I'm watching it on BeIN Sports - good stream.

Can't get anything through Kodi ATM. Enjoy👍
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:02 - Apr 19 with 2305 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leicester players look lazy in their passing, continually putting pressure on their own players until they lose the ball.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:21]
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:03 - Apr 19 with 2282 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:02 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Leicester players look lazy in their passing, continually putting pressure on their own players until they lose the ball.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:21]

They are off the pace. End of season stuff.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:03 - Apr 19 with 2291 viewssherpajacob

This week I seem mainly to be following rubbish football matches and finding it unbearable

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:10 - Apr 19 with 2180 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:03 - Apr 19 by sherpajacob

This week I seem mainly to be following rubbish football matches and finding it unbearable

Mrs Jackmanandboy, thinks this is some kind of anxiety disorder, I asked how would she feel if she could not go shopping? She said don't be stupid !!!

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:11 - Apr 19 with 2158 viewsSgorioFruit

20 minutes left
I’m nervous

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:13 - Apr 19 with 2108 viewsAndy1300

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:11 - Apr 19 by SgorioFruit

20 minutes left
I’m nervous

The Foxes will win

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:15 - Apr 19 with 2070 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Charlie Austin on.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:16 - Apr 19 with 2061 viewslonglostjack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:13 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

The Foxes will win

Yep. Hopefully Soton will have that semi final in their heads. Get in to em Leicester!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:18 - Apr 19 with 2007 viewsJackfath

COME ON LEICESTER FFS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:22 - Apr 19 with 1926 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are even arguing amongst themselves now, all is not good tonight.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:30 - Apr 19 with 1759 viewsbluenile

Ffs Leicester!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:30 - Apr 19 with 1758 viewsAndy1300

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:22 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

They are even arguing amongst themselves now, all is not good tonight.

Can't rely on anyone, we need to win 2 more games

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:34 - Apr 19 with 1602 viewsAndy1300

The only positive is that they are still more than 1 win behind us with 1 more game played

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 1591 viewsBarryTownSwam

Soton have now picked up only 2 points in 6 league games, a drab 0-0 tonight and a 1-1 v Stoke.
Where are these Soton 2 wins from 4 games coming from ?
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 1535 viewsSwansNZ

could be worse.

still 4 points behind us with only 4 games left.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 1502 viewsN_T_J

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:35 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Soton have now picked up only 2 points in 6 league games, a drab 0-0 tonight and a 1-1 v Stoke.
Where are these Soton 2 wins from 4 games coming from ?

I think I seen they won 1 in last 10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024