Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread 08:17 - Apr 19 with 13430 viewsmarchamjack

Just thought I'd start it early before tonight.

Jackharris - feel free to take it over and do it properly.

C'mon The Foxes!

All this cheering for different teams now is getting wearing.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 2347 viewshobo

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:35 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Soton have now picked up only 2 points in 6 league games, a drab 0-0 tonight and a 1-1 v Stoke.
Where are these Soton 2 wins from 4 games coming from ?

Bournemouth home, Swansea away
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 2347 viewslonglostjack

That'll do.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 2346 viewssherpajacob

Thank goodness.

I was thinking during the last 20 minutes (but I wasn't going to post it for fear of jinxing it) that we shouldn't be surprised.

Remember Mark Hughes complete lack of ambition to attack and chase a goal when 1-0 down to Russia in a play off for Euro 2004.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 2325 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:35 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Soton have now picked up only 2 points in 6 league games, a drab 0-0 tonight and a 1-1 v Stoke.

A win and a draw they need. Not two wins.
We just need to win one game and we have nailed it

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 2323 viewsOldjack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:30 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

Can't rely on anyone, we need to win 2 more games

One might do it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 2299 viewsthornabyswan

Happy with that still 4 points clear with a game in hand.
Southampton fans didn't look to happy in the clip I saw on Sky sports news.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:38 - Apr 19 with 2293 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:36 - Apr 19 by sherpajacob

Thank goodness.

I was thinking during the last 20 minutes (but I wasn't going to post it for fear of jinxing it) that we shouldn't be surprised.

Remember Mark Hughes complete lack of ambition to attack and chase a goal when 1-0 down to Russia in a play off for Euro 2004.

Yes !

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:38 - Apr 19 with 2280 viewsmonmouth

We have to do it for ourselves, get used to it ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:41 - Apr 19 with 2176 viewsBournedore

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:37 - Apr 19 by Oldjack

One might do it

If it’s against Southampton it might...still think we need more though.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:42 - Apr 19 with 2167 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think that’s a decent result for us tonight.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:43 - Apr 19 with 2141 viewsBloodyhills

Happy enough with that result.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:44 - Apr 19 with 2115 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:38 - Apr 19 by monmouth

We have to do it for ourselves, get used to it ffs.

I think 3 points and we will be ok.
3 home games 2 of whom are in the bottom.3 it's ours to mess up.
We will be fine.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:46 - Apr 19 with 2074 viewsN_T_J

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:37 - Apr 19 by Oldjack

One might do it

Yes 1 win would leave Southampton needing 2 wins and a draw from their last 4 games.

Beat Man City and we are sorted 🤪
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:47]
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:49 - Apr 19 with 1990 viewsmax936

I think Hughes was afraid to really go for it with Leicester's pace in the final third and set them up to be solid at the back and hope for a chance or two, poor game though Mahrez was poor for him.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 22:29]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:51 - Apr 19 with 1964 viewssherpajacob

Man city is almost a freebie now.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:52 - Apr 19 with 1946 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’ll be delighted if Southampton draw their last 4 games.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 1817 viewslifelong

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 21:49 - Apr 19 by max936

I think Hughes was afraid to really go for it with Leicester's pace in the final third and set them up to be solid at the back and hope for a chance or two, poor game though Mahrez was poor for him.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 22:29]

The standard of play during periods of that game was fecking shocking.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:07 - Apr 19 with 1770 viewssainthelens

One could argue if Saints win their semi final, we'll be as good as safe with them wrapped up in a final.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:21 - Apr 19 with 1607 viewsGroo

People seem to be forgetting that one if their games is against us, beat us plus one other leaves us having to win at least one game.

We beat them and we could be safe.

That game will be like a Cup Final.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:26 - Apr 19 with 1563 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:07 - Apr 19 by sainthelens

One could argue if Saints win their semi final, we'll be as good as safe with them wrapped up in a final.

Read a few comments that Southampton have an easier run in than us.
Not so sure myself.

They have Bournemouth H Everton A Swans A Man City H.
The maximum I can see them getting is 7 more points and that's if they beat us.
37 points and we will be home and dry a draw against the Saints and 35 maybe enough.
Stoke are as good as down.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 1493 viewsBarryTownSwam

Was at the game in hospitality courtesy of a Foxes supporting client. Sat in my car waiting to leave the Leicester City car park and head home (20 mike drive). Can hear the discontent among Soton fans as they file past, they think they are down. Can’t believe Mark Hughes set up Soton to avoid defeat rather than go for the 3 points. Dire game, Foxes in 2nd gear all game, on the beach?, but can’t believe Soton were so negative tonight, scared of Leics forwards running at the back 4, it’s as if Hughes has no confidence in his defence. Get the Ayew boys running at this shambles back 4 with a good team attacking approach and we can definitely beat this lot.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 23:23 - Apr 19 with 1349 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If we beat Southampton and Stoke we are mathematically safe.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 23:53 - Apr 19 with 1295 viewsBarryTownSwam

Think we need 3 points to stay up.
Can you honestly see us not earning 3 points in 5 games ?!
If we get 3 points Soton need 7 pts from 4 games after winning 1 game in 20 matches, and we play them at home)
If we get 3 points Stoke need 9 pts from 4 games (after winning 2 games in 20 matches and with away games v Liverpool and us)
I fancy us to get 6 pts from our last 5 games
And that could see us overtake a few teams currently directly above us, so we could finish the season 14th
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 0:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024